Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no idea. So why not just smoke a cigarette then? Is vaping cheaper?
Vapes don't have as many carcinogenic additives in them as cigarettes so they are technically healthier. They do contain nicotine which is addictive so make them as addictive as ciggies and there are some that can be adapted to be able to smoke cannabis and/or other drugs. I've heard her say that she loves the fruit flavours which is supposed to make them more satisfying and therefore more addictive, especially for kids.

Reactions: 19
BLATANTLY NO NIPPLES

Reactions: 15
I can't even watch the whole video... her mouth eating makes me sick !!

Reactions: 18
No mention of Carl being one of the exes in the DM article about her finances.

I do like how they've referred to her as 'it' too. The entire UK public and media all feel the same way as Tattle now!

Reactions: 28
Bet she spent the whole evening posing, drinking and vaping on that podium. Thinking everyone is looking at her as she’s the sekksiest person in the room. Maybe legoboy had to drag her off and it caused a big argument

Reactions: 29
Has James English dumped the plan to have her on his pod cast. I can't see anything about her on his IG. Or I'm I loosing my marbles?

Reactions: 16
Katie Price #368 Double, double, bankruptcy trouble
Karma is coming to burst Skanks bubble.

Reactions: 36
The speed the legal system works at, I can seriously see a third bankruptcy coming her way to mop up the last 2 years HMRC debts, before they’ve dealt with the first two

Reactions: 30
Maybe this is a lesson on how to evade the tax man

Reactions: 13
Can't bear to look at her ... and his hand is on his hip, not round her ... come on red tops 'fans are all saying the same thing- this 'relationship' is so FAKE it's embarrassing'
---
Maybe this is a lesson on how to evade the tax man
And how many sorts of bankruptcies there are

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.