Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Thick at All Stan, I was thinking the same thing, Fooking ridiculous when she owes so much money
Maybe they will Hoist them up behind her ears or she will get them put into her Arse lol 😂
Or into her lips turning baboon lips into balloon lips
download.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't see it being done for free by Dr pavlova in Belgium the amount of work that'll need doing to fix them, so a cheap butchers job in turkey or will Bunny get that Thailand holiday skank promised her, will make a nice Easter break for the kids stuck inside a hotel room for days again waiting for mummy dearest to get back from being butchered and having to heal.🤔
She will struggle to find a surgeon willing to do the work ... they are such a mess ... I think a few have refused ... if someone agrees they will have trained or set up shop at Dodgy Darren's Cheap Boob Emporium

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Awww I feel a bit sad at the thought of the end of Phil and Grant.

Wonder if they will go out with a "bang" Eastenders style

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Guessed she'd need some drastic surgery so the physical pain will blank out the mental pain that she is desperately trying to hide from us but mainly from herself and I hope she really is in pain as she has caused so much to her children, partners, animals and countless others.
She will never admit it, even to herself but even she must see the mess she is making of her life and looks.
She is desperate.
Can't even keep a fake relationship.
All her usual tactics and deflections aren't working.
Court cases getting serious.
Legitimate work drying up.
No professional media outfit will touch her.
Even die hard fans dropping her.
Family avoiding her
Only thing she has left is more surgery then she can appear bruised and bandaged, look at poor me with my botched boobs, most brokenest feet ever etc. none of its my fault yer honour!
:mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
She will struggle to find a surgeon willing to do the work ... they are such a mess ... I think a few have refused ... if someone agrees they will have trained or set up shop at Dodgy Darren's Cheap Boob Emporium
Maybe sink boy can help her out he must know a dodgy car dealer that runs a chop shop. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don't listen to these nay-sayers Kate!
You need to see a surgeon, but to go BIGGER still.
Your a mowdal of 30 years, you know what the punters want, they want giant bazookas and the camera luurves you.
Get them 2100cc beauties taken out to 3.5 ltr size, that'll appeal to SB and have him running back, thinking he's handling a small block V8.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Ooooh @tracey3871 Lou’s Husband from the La Salon is called Darren Lol 😂 Mates rates

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thicky man speaking,, if skanks gets smaller puppies will she get some noses added aswell and what's the surgeon going to do with all the stretched excess skin and scar tissue he has to cut off,, make a man bag for kryten to carry his meds in. 🤔🥴🤣
They could make Carl a new set of balls, he can’t find his! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if CW is at the ick state yet? I remember the feeling after realising my ex was a narc, and then feeling humiliated about what I put up with. I wanted to chop my bits off 🤮 🤮
😔
Lots of postings of him and little Sid. The last pic is actually really nice. Can’t help hoping the pics are covering up a new relationship for him that is going really well. Not because I’m a fan, I’m not but because it will rattle her cage and hopefully stop him running back when she clicks her fingers. After all, her exes tend to move on to happy healthy relationships don’t they.

@MickySpoon, sorry you went through that. Hope you’ve moved on and are happy now.
---
They could make Carl a new set of balls, he can’t find his! 😂
Lol @Spiderplant
@Stan, not thickie at all, funny little man 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well she got away with it with her Jordan trading company didn't she? The debt from that got written off as there was little chance of getting anything back, so she probably thinks she can keep doing it with all these various companies and get away with it forever. The difference being that one was a fairly modest sum of around £29,000 ( and by that I mean modest compared to £3.2 M).
Sorry, had a busy day, but in response to this... I put PERSONAL liability in caps for a reason!!! Agreed tho.

Ffs, I've a lot to catch up on, apols!!! Jack Munroe threads used to be like this too. Hopefully Skank will follow her down the Hole of Anonymity.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Breaking news ... it is believed that former tit model Katie Price has internally combusted following a surgeon confirming to her that she was in fact 45 years old and would never pass for 20 ... her remains were identified by her younger but larger, beige sister Sophie who stated 'yep, um umm yep umm those were the boots she had on'. Conveniently Sophie had a download of Katie on her phone shrieking along to 'these boots are made for walking' which she played to those present in way of an epitaph, she has since promised never to play it again after bystanders reported it had caused them to suffer tinnitus

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can't sleep after watching mywifemyabuser on channel 5 🥹( the poor children being so used to the abuse and coercive control that poor husband endured reminded me of what Kps kids have to put up with)
so I'll do a new thread if no one else has started one x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Sorry, had a busy day, but in response to this... I put PERSONAL liability in caps for a reason!!! Agreed tho.

Ffs, I've a lot to catch up on, apols!!! Jack Munroe threads used to be like this too. Hopefully Skank will follow her down the Hole of Anonymity.
I agree, but what on earth would we do then 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.