Katie Price #367 Twice bankrupt now for the criminal junkie, no wad to fix the Norks that are wonky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think the star collage gives to hoots
It’s obvious that he’s not lost weight and they probably give Harvey what food he wants. Really shameful all Around ! Failed by all concerned 😡
To be fair skank has used food to placate him all his life so it’s been instilled into him from an early age to kick off unless he gets what he wants, remember it will be far easier for the college to give him as much food as he wants than deal with the consequences. I know it’s not right but I can guarantee this will be happening.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I believe there has already been trouble in paradise after the red carpet event 🤭
---
HaHa my words the other day, deffo trouble in paradise 😁 You can see something happening below, even the car shots show he’s angry about something. Oh it’s so crashing and burning, this is going to so funny, it already looks like the fake game is nearly up. She has to have a man in her life, Skank will be on the hunt again, I do believe SB could comeback, she’s desperate, no one is interested, and SB is still posting sad posts ( Alone at Sheesh again yesterday 🤦🏽‍♀️) I reckon he wants the zlist celeb fame she gave him back. Imagine if SB does comeback after everyone knows she cheated on him, it will be hilarious seeing her sell that story, woo hoo, this week keeps delivering 🥳😁

IMG_8396.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The pink Range Rover was 'hidden' and 'returned' by the embittered ex on the 16th or 17th of Feb....

View attachment 2827042

I've never understood this. He says she paid for it in cash yet she owes him money on it, then he says it's a gift from him???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if CW is at the ick state yet? I remember the feeling after realising my ex was a narc, and then feeling humiliated about what I put up with. I wanted to chop my bits off 🤮 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
KP and Amish Edna have absolutely no sense of style or aesthetic sense. If KP thought that top was giving her a waist it did the opposite. Darker colours recede, lighter colours stand out more, she should have worn something with black at the sides and white or blue in the middle, not had her freshly Ronsealed flesh spilling out of the sides!

Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 20.05.24.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 20.04.34.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
HaHa my words the other day, deffo trouble in paradise 😁 You can see something happening below, even the car shots show he’s angry about something. Oh it’s so crashing and burning, this is going to so funny, it already looks like the fake game is nearly up. She has to have a man in her life, Skank will be on the hunt again, I do believe SB could comeback, she’s desperate, no one is interested, and SB is still posting sad posts ( Alone at Sheesh again yesterday 🤦🏽‍♀️) I reckon he wants the zlist celeb fame she gave him back. Imagine if SB does comeback after everyone knows she cheated on him, it will be hilarious seeing her sell that story, woo hoo, this week keeps delivering 🥳😁

View attachment 2827137
Looks like he's saying "take your lips and tits and get in the bleeping car"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Comment on her FB just now.
what would she be doing in Wakefield last week? wasn’t she there last year filming with H at a hospital or something for the one show?
I think it is a spoof site

Reactions: 10
Like the adult skanky is
She knew Claire saw straight through her, but no wails to anyone who'd listen that Pete and Claire did the dirty on her.

Claire was /is gorgeous pre Pete making one of the best decisions of his life. Whereas with that bleeping idiot she's just gone further down the ugly tree. I honestly think if she'd stopped surgeries decades ago, today she'd still look like a bitter hard nosed witch who'd been smacked by the ugly tree. Edna is hardly the picture of health and beauty.

Sorry ranting again but I'm a big believer if you are a kind soul your beauty shines through. That whole family need to just duck off
Just for your use Jane 🤭
FB_IMG_1710959239810.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2827137
Am still convinced she set up a BJ buffet and he wasn't happy about that 🤔👍🤭🤭🤣🤣
---
---

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And to top it all off Claire has lost lots of weight and looks healthy and glowing!
Claire looks amazing. Older than KFP, but looks beautiful. Not full of tats’s. Dresses classy & no hare lip, wonky eyes or lumpy skin. P & J love her. KFP’s tactics about slagging her off, didn’t work. And as another poster said, Claire sees more of those 2 lovelies than KFP sees them. Bet she hates that. I bet she still makes nasty comments about Claire to Princess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
KP and Amish Edna have absolutely no sense of style or aesthetic sense. If KP thought that top was giving her a waist it did the opposite. Darker colours recede, lighter colours stand out more, she should have worn something with black at the sides and white or blue in the middle, not had her freshly Ronsealed flesh spilling out of the sides!

View attachment 2827162 View attachment 2827164
Very apt for her, the top is like the outfit Julia Roberts wore playing the Hooker in pretty woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.