Katie Price #368 This is not just any bankruptcy, this is a Skankruptcy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not just any thread suggestion....
This is @tracey3871 's suggestion
Do you love it?? 😁🤣
1000021803.jpg

The house of Price is tumbling down...Carry on tattling krusties ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
I'll be on the morning catch up again!
Great thread title
I went on to the Daily Fail earlier tonight to see how many articles they'd rehashed about Skanky today.
There was one ...Six on James Martin

How pissed off will she be 🤣 comes to something when the DM give up on the loves, losses and Criminal behaviour of her ladyship

Night all x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Awww ... don't go smaller Kipper ... you could still do this ... you should go for it ... look how good you and Lego would look together...
Agree, go bigger, lips, boobs and bum. To match that mouth of yours 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Agree, go bigger, lips, boobs and bum. To match that mouth of yours 🤭
Mirror Mirror on the wall which bit will explode first of all !! ( would put this as a r thread title but there are a lot smarter funny folk than me ). Besides we would all hope it would happen all at once then we watch the environment people have conniptions as they tiried to go hire out how to return all the plastic fro. Whence it came.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This weeks pod, she’s got Harvey on and it’s called the Harvey Price show 54 minutes.
Her voice is still fucked.
Extra tour date in Sheffield, at a live podcast festival, she still hasn’t listened to another podcast. Asked if she is performing at that, she’s not sure of all her performance dates. She says to SFP that she knows what’s going on behind the scenes 🙄 she can’t talk about it, the court stuff is noise in her head, she’s sick to death of reading about her bankruptcy, doesn’t need it smeared in her face, it’s mentally damaging, doesn’t want to keep reading about it every day on the reasons why she’s not going to court. Then says about the MP who wants her off the road, says she’s not even driving at the moment, there’s so much discrimination around that. People go into bankruptcies every day, she is paying it off and doesn’t need to hear some hole MP is trying to get her in prison. Says that’s good for taxpayers, what would they gain putting her in prison, it will cost them more, she has asked to go to prison to clear it all, but they won’t do it.
She feels like she’s getting threatened everyday through the media, she’s trying to get on with her life and brings up bad memories of her breakdown and how she got in that situation. She’s going to the priory a lot.
Daniel has just arrived.
SFP wants her to answer her messages, now she’s mentioning the £5k fine story about vaping, isn’t there anything nice people can write, SFP chimes in about Radio 2 mentioning them.
No one ever writes anything nice about her.
SFP was buzzing her tits off about it.
She’s been watching CBB, she reckons the Ekin Su got asked the right questions and it’s about time people did any didn’t pussy foot around (maybe someone could do that to KP) 🤷🏻‍♀️ She wants David or Louis to win, she can’t wait to meet Jedward at an event soon, doesn’t mention being asked on the after show. LW, on the beg, here we go has to mention again she was having a breakdown while she was doing that show, then felt like she was dumped, but now she’s better than ever they should have her back.
SFP says there are men still on tv that have done what you have done and still getting their contracts, and says to her you’re not, well you are 🤷🏻‍♀️ there’s male presenters, gone into rehab, had a car crash and they are back on tv.
There’s lots of men and women out there who have had addictions with drugs and alcohol but she’s never been in there for any addiction, she’s been in there for severe traumatic rehabilitation, she has severe PTSD and ADHD.
Talking about snobbery in the industry. Producer Chris says there are sponsorships that come in that say Kate is not brand friendly over can’t work with her, people see the stuff in the press and they believe it, even MH brands won’t touch her, KP is not happy, she has MH problems, she reckons she would be a good therapist because she has been through trauma. Know what it feels like to be depressed, have a breakdown, try to hang yourself, she’s been there and come out the other end. She was so ill and still has the media battering. The managers are well in with the media, she can’t be arsed with having a manager.
SFP. A red top emailed asking why her horse had 2 bridles on, she gets these types of questions a lot. They are really laying into the media.
Chris has turned off the comments on her KPS posts. SFP says she is not enabling her sister, she is supporting her. All talking over each other getting stressed. Chris is fed up with getting DMs and comments.
Talking about her horse again, a double bridle, she’s ridden her horse like that for 15 years.
SFP. People say SFP and Amy are her biggest enablers, but if your sister tried to kill herself, wouldn’t you want to help her.

This is only the first 16 minutes still over half an hour to go, so I’m going to get a coffee first then continue!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
This weeks pod, she’s got Harvey on and it’s called the Harvey Price show 54 minutes.
Extra tour date in Sheffield, at a live podcast festival, she still hasn’t listened to another podcast. Asked if she is performing at that, she’s not sure of all her performance dates. She says to SFP that she knows what’s going on behind the scenes 🙄 she can’t talk about it, the court stuff is noise in her head, she’s sick to death of reading about her bankruptcy, doesn’t need it smeared in her face, it’s mentally damaging, doesn’t want to keep reading about it every day on the reasons why she’s not going to court. Then says about the MP who wants her off the road, says she’s not even driving at the moment, there’s so much discrimination around that. People go into bankruptcies every day, she is paying it off and doesn’t need to hear some hole MP is trying to get her in prison. Says that’s good for taxpayers, what would they gain putting her in prison, it will cost them more, she has asked to go to prison to clear it all, but they won’t do it.
She feels like she’s getting threatened everyday through the media, she’s trying to get on with her life and brings up bad memories of her breakdown and how she got in that situation. She’s going to the priory a lot.
Daniel has just arrived.
SFP wants her to answer her messages, now she’s mentioning the £5k fine story about vaping, isn’t there anything nice people can write, SFP chimes in about Radio 2 mentioning them.
She’s been watching CBB, she reckons the Ekin Su got asked the right questions and it’s about time people did any didn’t pussy foot around (maybe someone could do that to KP) 🤷🏻‍♀️ She wants David or Louis to win, she can’t wait to meet Jedward at an event soon, doesn’t mention being asked on the after show. LW, on the beg, here we go has to mention again she was having a breakdown while she was doing that show, then felt like she was dumped, but now she’s better than ever they should have her back.
SFP says there are men still on tv that have done what you have done and still getting their contracts, and says to her you’re not, well you are 🤷🏻‍♀️ there’s male presenters, gone into rehab, had a car crash and they are back on tv.
There’s lots of men and women out there who have had addictions with drugs and alcohol but she’s never been in there for any addiction, she’s been in there for severe traumatic rehabilitation, she has severe PTSD and ADHD.
Talking about snobbery in the industry. Producer Chris says there are sponsorships that come in that say Kate is not brand friendly over can’t work with her, people see the stuff in the press and they believe it, even MH brands won’t touch her, KP is not happy, she has MH problems, she reckons she would be a good therapist because she has been through trauma. Know what it feels like to be depressed, have a breakdown, try to hang yourself, she’s been there and come out the other end. She was so ill and still has the media battering. The managers are well in with the media, she can’t be arsed with having a manager.
SFP. A red top emailed asking why her horse had 2 bridles on, she gets these types of questions a lot. They are really laying into the media.
Chris has turned off the comments on her KPS posts. SFP says she is not enabling her sister, she is supporting her. All talking over each other getting stressed. Chris is fed up with getting DMs and comments.
Talking about her horse again, a double bridle, she’s ridden her horse like that for 15 years.
SFP. People say SFP and Amy are her biggest enablers, but if your sister tried to kill herself, wouldn’t you want to help her.

This is only the first 16 minutes still over half an hour to go, so I’m going to get a coffee first then continue!
Up early today, thought yeah let’s listen to that 💩 podcast while getting ready for the day 😁 Oh am I glad I did, I said it would be interesting this week, OMG it’s unbelievable, DC your update is gonna be worth a read 😁 she is in complete denial about events this week, Skank, Edna, and her producer are raging about the way she’s being treated, wow they are all angry about the truth coming out about Skank, It’s clear things are really bad for her, she is really not coping, I’ll post some clips later, but will let you DC write up the details, it’s incredible, they all live in a fantasy world.

Wow she is in big trouble, you can hear in her voice despite her outward bravado she knows she’s cornered, it’s deffo game over for her, but Edna and her are still trying to portray Skank as the victim, oh I’m so glad listened to this podcast.

Another thing her voice is shot, it’s constantly like this now, vaping and the ❄ can do this. The lining of your vocal cords are delicate, she is exposing her larynx to the caustic effects of ❄ and the hot vaporised chemicals of vaping at an alarming degree, that vape is never out of her hand. The tissues are likely undergoing change and losing their ability to behave normally, I think this is what we can hear in the now regular hoarseness of her voice. Skank’s losing vocal range and we are hearing vocal injury. Her singing summer is going to be hilarious, if it happens 😁 her vocal cords are in a bad way. Oh things are not looking good for her, after listening to today’s podcast, she’s so f*cked, she’s unravelling in so many ways, yet still in denial, as is enabler Edna. They are both raging, and the real 💩 is just beginning, this is getting very interesting 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Daniel has just arrived.

Jesus Christ. I need my second coffee after reading that. What a load of shitttttt! As always DC you’re a saint 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm back.

She loves doing the podcast, because she has a voice (to tell more lies) She wants a break from the bad press. So many good things happening (constantly contradicting herself MH= she's come through it/but still suffering bad MH behind the scenes 🤷‍♀️) Wants to shut these journalists down, LEAVE ME ALONE, STOP PICKING ON HER. How would they like it?
Had an email from Ok magazine yesterday, a source says that JJ is now changing his mind because of all the dramas.
SFP constantly swearing.
KFP isn't listening properly to what SFP says.
Harvey was KP's alarm call this morning. Having a go at him for waking her.
Now Harve is on. Obviously got him on as deflection. KFP clearing her voice, that's a bad throat she has.
Harvey questions all based to make her look a wonderful muvva.
He likes kisses and cuddles from her. Her cooking, being led all the time.
KFP starts singing, getting H to sing.
Jett likes his xbox
Encouraging H to say he wants to go to a nightclub with Junior to sing. H wants to go to America to do this for his 22nd birthday, KP says no you can do it in England. Going to ask Junior if he will do it and it will be Barney themed. With orange juice on the table and lots of girls (giving them kisses and cuddles like mummy)
Harvey wants to just draw frogs and trains, it does mummy's head in. He wants to go to Japan for a rollercoaster.
Does H think she's a good mumma? :rolleyes: Yes mummy. Do you think I'm really good? Am I the best mum ever? Yes mummy. So you don't want a new mum? What I love about you Harv, is when mummy is sad you make me happy. When you are sad you makes you happy H? And you don't judge me or anything. You just see mummy and love me for me don't you.
You're such a bellend sometimes Harve.
Harve just wants birthday cake. He wants pocket money. He wants to do drawings and music.
They are looking for a new college for Harvey. She's having a nightmare, statementing, ECHP forms, the local authority, we were looking for him to stay at his college another year, they have given her 3 months notice she has to find somewhere else by July. Trying to find somewhere nearer.
Mentions she is taking H for a pedicure. H calls people slaves (wonder where he got that from) she says to him I'm not your slave if he asks her to do something. Calls him a plonker.
Harvey is getting bored when she says next question, he says how many left!! (Well done Harvey).

Still got 20 minutes to go.....will be back.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I'm back.

She loves doing the podcast, because she has a voice (to tell more lies) She wants a break from the bad press. So many good things happening (constantly contradicting herself MH= she's come through it/but still suffering bad MH behind the scenes 🤷‍♀️) Wants to shut these journalists down, LEAVE ME ALONE, STOP PICKING ON HER. How would they like it?
Had an email from Ok magazine yesterday, a source says that JJ is now changing his mind because of all the dramas.
SFP constantly swearing.
Now Harve is on. Obviously got him on as deflection. KFP clearing her voice, that's a bad throat she has.
Jett likes his xbox
Encouraging H to say he wants to go to a nightclub with Junior to sing. H wants to go to America to do this for his 22nd birthday, KP says no you can do it in England. Going to ask Junior if he will do it and it will be Barney themed. With orange juice on the table and lots of girls (giving them kisses and cuddles like mummy)
Harvey wants to just draw frogs and trains, it does mummy's head in. He wants to go to Japan for a rollercoaster.
Does H think she's a good mumma? :rolleyes: Yes mummy. Do you think I'm really good? Am I the best mum ever? Yes mummy. So you don't want a new mum? What I love about you Harv, is when mummy is sad you make me happy. When you are sad you makes you happy H? And you don't judge me or anything. You just see mummy and love me for me don't you.
Harve just wants birthday cake. He wants pocket money. He wants to do drawings and music.
They are looking for a new college for Harvey. She's having a nightmare, statementing, ECHP forms, the local authority, we were looking for him to stay at his college another year, they have given her 3 months notice she has to find somewhere else by July. Trying to find somewhere nearer.
Mentions she is taking H for a pedicure. H calls people slaves (wonder where he got that from) she says to him I'm not your slave if he asks her to do something. Calls him a plonker.
Harvey is getting bored when she says next question, he says how many left!! (Well done Harvey).

Oooo 3 months notice for Harvey. Wonder if the college have had enough of it all?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Daniel has just arrived.

Bloody hell DC16 it's bad enough reading it when you first get up never mind listening to it, correct me if wrong but didn't she say she's well and able to do shows and then her mental health is very bad?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Bloody hell DC16 it's bad enough reading it when you first get up never mind listening to it, correct me if wrong but didn't she say she's well and able to do shows and then her mental health is very bad?
She’s a walking talking contradiction isn’t she!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm back.

SFP constantly swearing.
Jett likes his xbox

I thought Harvey was allowed stay at the school until 25. Wonder what happened?

Reactions: 40
Continues...
Her bucket list is Big fairytale wedding, a big house, lots of kids and horses and swimming pool. Be a famous pop star and model. A black Vitara jeep and wear a black cat suit, so all of her dreams have come true what she wanted, not many people can say that.
Now she wants to take the kids to all different holiday destinations (tree houses) keeps mentioning the Amazon. She wants a holiday off grid (no hairdressers there love!) Dan goes camping. She could so live in one of these big American camper vans so she doesn't have bills and people just turning up on her doorstep asking for signatures or whatever it is. People still come up her drive. Another drone went over her house, so mentions Harvey (saying he has no pants on at the moment and walks about naked)
Will she be narrating her new book for audible....yes. Was doing 2 days this week on her book. The issue date will be announced next week for the new book.
This book is OMG.
Does she get requests on OFs for feet pics, yes and pics in dirty boots. She still has good feet.
Would she do more acting, SFP seems to not know she did footballer's wives cameo. They talk about the scene, Chris describes it, but KP can't seem to remember it WTAF!!!! Then the Sharknado film. She would act, in a scary film. She tries to do some acting, it's bad. KP farts.
SFP suggests she acts and reacts to finding out her partner has just cheated. KFP just goes oh what again.
Harvey brings over Blueberry muffins. God her pretend acting is totally tit. SFP calls her a knob, so she says to H, Autie just called mummy a knob, so H says don't be a knob mummy!! Giving the bird now.
SFP talks about the filters she uses on her IG. SFP points out to her that the filter KP uses doesn't even look like her, KP says that's the whole point. Asks H is he thinks mummy is beautiful?
Life Advice:
How would she deal with the father who has abandoned their son? There would be a reason. In her case having the dads involved has been bad and is still ongoing, but with H, it's just them two, so no problem.
SFP starts crying at one of the questions about a listener losing her sister and mum to cancer. H tells her to stop bleeping crying. KP seems quite matter of fact. Talks about death.
Slapping her lips a lot. She's now just rambling about death and more worried about the photo on her funeral card than anything else!:rolleyes:
Gets H to say goodbye.

That was a marathon! Where's the alcohol!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.