Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you are looking for:
'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.'
There is also a variation along the lines 'if you see malpractice at work and don't report it you become part of a cover up.'

There's no point discussing ethics with this clan.

Reactions: 26
So her latest post is with Wallis saying she’s been out riding today but big fail she’s lying through her teeth again pfp vans parked behind hold on his in the iow ffs
And another random photo of just the horse without her in it! How often does she post stuff without her mug in it too? NEVER! She's not in the photo because she knows we would be able to date it and show it isn't recent! She probably has blonde hair in that photo.

Reactions: 40
“Frontline”! Can you imagine him going into battle
IF and a very big IF sink boy the enabling and complicit cunt even had the balls to sign up and reach the "frontline" he'd end up being a casualty of "friendly fire" and the only time he got close to being on the "frontline" was when he's gave Sid his flea treatment.

Reactions: 37
It's fairly obvious and a wants to be famous in her own right

Reactions: 23
Yeah they were, he wasn't getting loads or a market trader. Just did it on a Sunday for some extra cash for us. He was shitting himself when a letter for thousands came in and he had to go to a metting and sort it all out which luckily he did.

Reactions: 20
So her latest post is with Wallis saying she’s been out riding today but big fail she’s lying through her teeth again pfp vans parked behind hold on his in the iow ffs
Showing on his Instagram on 7 March he was in a place called Durrington Sussex-completed fencing? Did they go IOW in the last wk or so anyone know?
If they’ve come back to visit surely there would be loving pictures of them all made up? Specially with mummy dearest

Reactions: 13
Drug dealers and gangs have to launder money. They generate so much cash. The successful ones will be very good at it.
If you're someone like KP, you know dealers and you also want to stash money away. I think she's been offered a service or a way to do it. How they do it with the clubs exactly, I don't know. How her addiction would impact all that, I'm not sure. There's just too many coincidences. Her hiding money, nightclubs being a common way of laundering money and the people involved and their history.

Reactions: 32
I think the bailiffs have him and she is trying to get him back ... if he was hidden ahe wouldn't post this shit

Reactions: 21
Wouldn't Mr PP drive the motorhome with AFP to the I.O.W and leave his van for his crew to do jobs with.

Reactions: 16
Sinky is Pike from Dad's army

Reactions: 20
Gosh darn it Stan! You got me!
I've been back lurking for a few weeks now, and some of the posts on here have had me howling. Especially @Pom Bear and her artistic abominations. Also good to see @Dollylovesshoes still hasn't lost her ambitions to be the most foul-mouthed Tattler in history All of you guys are amazing

I walked away when I did after finding out an old Forces mate had taken his own life. It was completely unforeseen, and it left us all absolutely devastated. He must have genuinely been suffering in silence for over a decade
At the time we were at the peak of the "my poor mentil elf!!!" character arc, and I just couldn't cope with it as it was making me genuinely angry. I ended up having a complete Klatty-detox for my own sanity.

Yet, once the Lego Boy (holy shit... Whoever coined that moniker is a legend ) chapter began, I had to check back in. MAFS UK was a regular on catch-up in the break room at work (erm, I didn't watch it, honest ) so i already knew he was a complete and utter loser... Little did I know how much worse it could get for the poor little manlet

Anyway, it's genuinely good to be back... In fact you could say! I LOVE IT!!!!

Reactions: 70
You’ve hit the nail on the head there Loz, it’s her chaotic, lying, cheating, scheming, criminal lifestyle that’s draining her. The net is closing in on her.

Reactions: 24
Honestly it's one of the weirdest, most dysfunctional relationships I've ever had the misfortune to witness.
They are all complicit in the abuse of those children and none of them do anything about it.
Think their family history is THAT fucked up across multiple generations, that they don't see much wrong with what's been happening with those 2 poor little ones

Reactions: 30
I think the more Katie tries to make out she’s somewhere at a given time, the more likely it is that she’s somewhere very different.
My suspicion is that she’s abroad, maybe Thailand, but she doesn’t want the aggro of everyone knowing it, just as the BH is coming up.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.