Katie price #366 Skanks got off with another fine, didn't turn up as she was sniffing a line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Practitioners like this that think having a clinic full of plastic flowers & plants that gather dust daily at a place of work that should be sterile....... so they can all do selfies for the gram!!
Ekin-su is another Skank - full of crap and acting up for cameras - please don't vote for her!
Doesn't she live in the same block as BYG (lauren Goodger)

Reactions: 20
I hope this is on camera . She deserves prison like the dodgy stalker she is!

Reactions: 18
I don't think they are Irish at all. Sammarie as a name might give people a clue!

I really don't like the whole prejudice thing on here about traveller / romani people but they don't seem on the Irish side, that's all I'll say!
It's like you're in my head Helena

Reactions: 10
Yes,that’s why I think he is BI,here was pictures on hereof him on Grindr.Cunt he is.Secret ugly cunt.I have nooo bias about gays at all him though!well speaks volumes of what a cunt he was for protecting IT.

Reactions: 13
I fucking hate people who abuse animals or children, they are the lowest pieces of shit in the whole universe!
Animals, children & old people...our most vulnerable as they often can't protect themselves. Last month I went to court for a 22 year old man who sexually assaulted an 83 year old lady.....he got 3.5 years yet I did something similar before the pandemic & they got 9 years!!!!

Tells us which direction the country is going in, doesn't it

Reactions: 40
Somene is calling her out on that latest podcast, though sadly most are the Braindeads commenting that Skank’s so funny, a great podcast guest, these people

At least this is still there…

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.