Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these same business??
Lift Aesthetics and Training Academy

(1)

Training centre in London, EnglandClosed
Brazilian Bum Lift
70ml£1700
100ml£2000
140ml£3400
200ml£4000
300ml£5600
30ml (top up)£1300
40ml (top up)£1400
50ml (top up)£1500
60ml (top up)£1600
That’s about the right costs but wellie is less than 1/2. Wonder what’s going on. If it’s a different company I have little sympathy shouldn’t be doing it.

Reactions: 9
Pom your pictures are always great, but this has to be one of the best ever. I’m actually laughing out loud at the look on little Lego boys face. Thank you. Nice to find some humour amongst all her crap.
And me, genius Pom x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is skank egg hunting already, last time she posted a can't wait for summer picture she was trying to replace sink boy and love bombing kryten. Trouble in paradise with the love birds already seems your days are already numbered kryten.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If i was Kris 'sock boy' Boyson and saw the 5yr old picture of skank sat by herself i'd be a little worried, it was 5yrs ago she seemed happy and in a relationship with him be worried sock boy very worried skanks reminiscing about old times and your in her thoughts. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Funny you should say that Stan, there was a comment a day or two ago, can't remember where but it was that she is back with KB. I didn’t copy and post here as i thought it was bollox, but who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Is skank egg hunting already, last time she posted a can't wait for summer picture she was trying to replace sink boy and love bombing kryten. Trouble in paradise with the love birds already seems your days are already numbered kryten.🤣🤣🤣
Kryten is over Stan, it was clear in that podcast clip the game is up, she knows it hasn’t worked, (Edna’s face as well, she knows it done 😁 ) and she’s bored of even trying to fake it now 😁 Plus DC touched on it earlier, Kryten is saying things in private 🤔😁 he wants to end this, it’s just a question of how long Skank will wish to play it out. She’s gonna look a total idiot and big liar with it being over within three months, after saying he’s the one yet again, it will be clear it was a big fat lie to everyone other than the deluded fans 😁

She has a big problem now, she is either going to hunt down another Egg, or she brings back SB, I really believe he will comeback if that is what she decides. Both options play very badly for her, another man, another ‘the one’, haha so soon after Kryten, no she can’t work that, it will be hilarious seeing her try 😁 Return SB after she has obviously cheated on him, oh dear he will be destroyed, as will she. Skank’s in a proper pickle, gonna love to see how she runs with the breakup of this showmance, Is it wrong for me to be finding this saga incredibly delicious, haha oh no, this is gonna be fun 😈😂

Go Kylie 😁..

IMG_7647.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
OMG that's brilliant. It's like proper journalism, Ricky with his old carrier bag of infection on the news! Maybe one day they can do something similar with Skank and Dim Lynn Rickwood corrupt social worker!

View attachment 2815654

I think the caption has a typo, it should read 'Ricky Sawyer, who does the infections'
OMFG carrying his syringes and stuff around the streets of London in a bleeping carrier bag, that's definitely going to be sterile isn't it? I have to say though that the women in that report, especially the two on the outside ) Monique and Paygon) look like typical skanky fans, they've clearly had their lips done too and they also have the ridiculous eyebrows so no guessing why they chose to have the BBL done too. These people are just asking for trouble, as that doctor said on TT somebody is going to die, and soon because putting that much liquid into an area of the body that has some major blood vessels is just asking for trouble!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Funny you should say that Stan, there was a comment a day or two ago, can't remember where but it was that she is back with KB. I didn’t copy and post here as i thought it was bollox, but who knows 🤷‍♀️
Well ... the clan enjoyed a bit of Boyson Butchers sausage at Xmas didn't they ... 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How old is Edna, isn't she about 10 years younger than skanky, so mid 30s? She looks about 50 here and those stupid glasses don't help.
She said she was 11 years younger on the Baggs Podcast.

Reactions: 14
'Come on Lego ... let's go to Thailand, pose for half naked phots and I will pose for pics in wedding dresses ... we can eat corn on the cob in the sea together'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kryten is over Stan, it was clear in that podcast clip the game is up, she knows it hasn’t worked, (Edna’s face as well, she knows it done 😁 ) and she’s bored of even trying to fake it now 😁 Plus DC touched on it earlier, Kryten is saying things in private 🤔😁 he wants to end this, it’s just a question of how long Skank will wish to play it out. She’s gonna look a total idiot and big liar with it being over within three months, after saying he’s the one yet again, it will be clear it was a big fat lie to everyone other than the deluded fans 😁

She has a big problem now, she is either going to hunt down another Egg, or she brings back SB, I really believe he will comeback if that is what she decides. Both options play very badly for her, another man, another ‘the one’, haha so soon after Kryten, no she can’t work that, it will be hilarious seeing her try 😁 Return SB after she has obviously cheated on him, oh dear he will be destroyed, as will she. Skank’s in a proper pickle, gonna love to see how she runs with the breakup of this showmance, Is it wrong for me to be finding this saga incredibly delicious, haha oh no, this is gonna be fun 😈😂

Go Kylie 😁..

View attachment 2815879
Wouldn't surprise me if Sink boys already back Kylie,, he didn't look to interested in the relationship over the past year but think hes the kind of twit that would sneak around with skank behind krytens back just to rub his nose in it, said the other night sink boy wont be bothered what he looks like as long as he gets some publicity his shot at zlist fame. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At first glance I thought she was sitting on the toilet!
WTF is she always posting old photos shes up to something on a major deflection campaign she looks fuckball like that now
---
Katie and Legohead creating the same pics in the sea that Cole did last time in Thailand.
I think Legohead is struggling more by the look of it lol😀😄 x

View attachment 2815686

View attachment 2815687
OMG these are bloody gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
How old is Edna, isn't she about 10 years younger than skanky, so mid 30s? She looks about 50 here and those stupid glasses don't help.
Shes looking older than AFP even lol they deffo dont age well with or without surgeries and all the rest of the stuff they all get done
---
Comments are, as usual, absolutely brutal....!

View attachment 2815699

I dont think she gets even a single good comment these days lol same in the mirror yet she seems to just ignore it all and play the bloody victim yet again im sick of it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Had to laugh at the "drained" statement. I thought she liked things filling not draining

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.