Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone watches it on the News later be prepared for some gruesome footage of bums infected not a nice site…really hope this hits home to anyone thinking of having it done really really not worth it 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Eh...? I'm confused....

Katie said: "Hannah, I love her. She said to me when she came out she felt old because of her outfits, but that is Hannah.
"We both love the fake look and when I looked at Hannah - I know my boobs are bigger because we've done shoots together - and I thought hers looked massive! God knows what mine look like in a bikini, so maybe I won't show mine so much."

...but but but but she's had hundred of photos taken of her in a bikini..! How on earth can she not know what they look like in a bikini...?!! Am I missing something?

Prime example of norks in a bikini with attractive scar damage.....
View attachment 2815610

'TROLLS SAY MY TITS ARE WONKY' .... sort out the tiny eye If you can't see it Kipper ... THEY FKNG ARE... soon it will either be 'Lego can't get enough of my boobs' or 'Carl forced me to get huge boobs on the cheap so its his fault they are a mess and Lego is supporting me in getting them sorted'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Katie and Legohead creating the same pics in the sea that Cole did last time in Thailand.
I think Legohead is struggling more by the look of it lol😀😄 x

Resizer_17104473221701.jpg

Resizer_17104473275823.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Yep and next month according to the press, it was highlighted and documented a long ago that this would be exactly what happens...
If she gets away with not attending court by using the ADHD diagnosis the courts will be in chaos. All ADHD’s then would be entitled to the same exemption. BUT…

Sorry Skank you do not get excused from court for having a neurotypical brain. It is a condition not an illness. Millions of adults manage life with a neurotypical brain. You are not ill, less responsible for your actions and not exempt from being held account for your actions. You would be fine if you directed your energy properly and invested in some CBT to give you the coping mechanisms you need. ADHD or not a life of drink, drugs and drama will drain you and give you a fuzzy head. It’s called a come down and hangover. YOU NUTTER. Stop the excuses!
---
Katie and Legohead creating the same pics in the sea that Cole did last time in Thailand.
I think Legohead is struggling more by the look of it lol😀😄 x

View attachment 2815686

View attachment 2815687
Pom those pics are 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Harvey has been deployed. #deflection #katiehatesalabel #harveyslaw #mendestroyedme #
---

Oooh yes, KP on there…only way she is getting on ITV these days
Oh dear - H is getting bigger by the day, he even has rolls of fat on the back of his head.🤨

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny when the story first aired after those women came forward Ellie said she had nothing to do with BBL it was some Essex company renting a room, but still has the liftpathetics logo and herself advertising these procedures. Another scamming dodgy bleep😎🤣
Thread idea. #366. Tits would fill a room. Arse like a baboon. Didn’t get a ban, but career gone down the pan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Harvey has been deployed. #deflection #katiehatesalabel #harveyslaw #mendestroyedme #
---

Oooh yes, KP on there…only way she is getting on ITV these days
Here we go again 🙄
People are "picking on her" so let's show how much of a devoted tit mother the lying, deformed, manipulative bleeping twit is. She's probably been dropped on her fat arse by insulin boy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you actually believe it's fans have any mental capacity to do the sums?
You credit them with a level of intelligence that extends beyond claiming their benefits and/or pouting into their mobile cameras with all the filters on whilst looking for today's new fella.
‘Fans’…. These idiots are the reason they put instructions on shampoo bottles. 🙈🙀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Eh...? I'm confused....

Katie said: "Hannah, I love her. She said to me when she came out she felt old because of her outfits, but that is Hannah.
"We both love the fake look and when I looked at Hannah - I know my boobs are bigger because we've done shoots together - and I thought hers looked massive! God knows what mine look like in a bikini, so maybe I won't show mine so much."

...but but but but she's had hundred of photos taken of her in a bikini..! How on earth can she not know what they look like in a bikini...?!! Am I missing something?

View attachment 2815610

One of my ace favourite photos of all time. Thank God her boobs are the same size and perfectly matched..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you actually believe it's fans have any mental capacity to do the sums?
You credit them with a level of intelligence that extends beyond claiming their benefits and/or pouting into their mobile cameras with all the filters on whilst looking for today's new fella.
Skank says it’s 3 months, but a fan says “We don’t know that actual timeline!” 🤦🏽‍♀️ and that comment got 5 likes 🤷🏽‍♀️😁 Skank actually states a fact, someone points out she was cheating on Crawl, and the fans will still deny reality, a reality which came from the mouth of their idol, she can do no wrong, facts are irrelevant, “It’s none of our business either” 😁

I honestly believe she could commit really terrible crimes and these people would still defend her, blaming the way men have treated her, they made her do it, it was their fault, and add that we must always remember she’s a great mum to H #bekind 🤦🏽‍♀️

DFBA5DB1-8F4E-4158-ACDD-0CE39F1491CC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thread idea. #366. Tits would fill a room. Arse like a baboon. Didn’t get a ban, but career gone down the pan.
Hope you don't mind @ WillowTree21 A wee edit suggestion for your great Thread idea.
Thread idea. #366. Tits would fill a room. Arse like a baboon. Didn’t get a ban, and lies about her fake new man

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eh...? I'm confused....

View attachment 2815610

I noticed the tattoo is now on the underneath of her left nork as it’s slipped more

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If i was Kris 'sock boy' Boyson and saw the 5yr old picture of skank sat by herself i'd be a little worried, it was 5yrs ago she seemed happy and in a relationship with him be worried sock boy very worried skanks reminiscing about old times and your in her thoughts. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.