Katie Price #365 A boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if someone has already said this or not, but that Ekin Su stuff to me seems like a desperate attempt to be noticed by ITV CBB in the hopes they’ll invite her on the live show they do after an episode to hear her “opinions”. She’s pathetic. I know she already said they wanted her on it, but I call bullshit. I’d be very surprised if ITV have been in touch. Shame on them if they have.
If they have invited her (debatable!) she'd be on there like a shot, faster than a rat up a drainpipe!

Reactions: 15
Are these same business??
Lift Aesthetics and Training Academy

(1)

Training centre in London, EnglandClosed
Brazilian Bum Lift
70ml£1700
100ml£2000
140ml£3400
200ml£4000
300ml£5600
30ml (top up)£1300
40ml (top up)£1400
50ml (top up)£1500
60ml (top up)£1600

• Wow
Reactions: 13
so she is saying on her podcast that she as been talking to the latest one for 3 months before getting into a relationship with him they went public about a month ago so say the 14th FEB if they had been talking for 3 months before that takes them to the 14th Nov yet she was still with Carl until new year(yet she says it is always the guys that cheat on her)how does she explain that away to her so called brain dead fans it does not add up
Do you actually believe it's fans have any mental capacity to do the sums?
You credit them with a level of intelligence that extends beyond claiming their benefits and/or pouting into their mobile cameras with all the filters on whilst looking for today's new fella.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Funny when the story first aired after those women came forward Ellie said she had nothing to do with BBL it was some Essex company renting a room, but still has the liftpathetics logo and herself advertising these procedures. Another scamming dodgy bleep😎🤣
....and now she's saying that she's working with them again.... I've never heard of a worse excuse.... These fillers can kill and give you sepsis but never mind, they had an 'overwhelming influx of clients' who obviously couldn't give a tit about the 'unfortunate minority' that ended up in hospital.... FFS..!

1710446239001.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG that's brilliant. It's like proper journalism, Ricky with his old carrier bag of infection on the news! Maybe one day they can do something similar with Skank and Dim Lynn Rickwood corrupt social worker!

Screen Shot 2024-03-14 at 19.56.33.png

I think the caption has a typo, it should read 'Ricky Sawyer, who does the infections'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Which medicines are affected?
At the moment, some methylphenidate and atomoxetine preparations are affected, and all lisdexamfetamine and all guanfacine preparations are affected. This may change and different strengths and preparations may be affected over the coming weeks.

How long will the shortage last?
Shortages of the various products are expected to resolve at different times between October and the New Year.

Is this affecting all pharmacies?
This is an international shortage affecting all suppliers. Some products remain available, but we do not think there will be enough to cover all shortages of the affected preparations.

What if I cannot get my ADHD prescription?
The first step is to try other pharmacies, as another one may have it in stock. You can use the find a pharmacy page on the NHS website, www.nhs.uk. Your local pharmacy may also help you to find a supply, and you can ask for your prescription to be made available to other pharmacies.

If you are still unable to get your prescription, please contact your GP or ADHD service for advice. Do not try to substitute other medications yourself as this may be dangerous.

Are there alternatives available?
In most cases, there are alternatives, but they may not be suitable for everyone, or currently available. Your GP and the ADHD service may be able to advise on alternatives for you, or they may recommend a dose change or short treatment break, and direct you to additional self-help resources.

What if I run out?
Guanfacine
must always be stopped slowly as it can cause your blood pressure to increase if stopped suddenly. You may need to use the supplies you have to do this. Consult your GP or ADHD service as soon as possible if you cannot get your prescription from the pharmacy.

Atomoxetine does not usually cause problems if stopped suddenly, but it is always best to ask your GP or ADHD service for guidance if you think you are running out of medication.

Methylphenidate or lisdexamfetamine: for most methylphenidate products there is an equivalent product that can be substituted. Both of these medicines can safely be stopped for a few days, for example over weekends, but it’s best to consult your GP or ADHD service for guidance if you think you are running out of medication.

National guidelines recommend having regular treatment breaks from ADHD medications, so it is not unusual to stop taking medication over the weekend or during school holidays.
Was it a dream or did I read not long ago she wasn’t taking ADHD meds because they made her sleepy. Perhaps that was until she needed excuses to get out of court attendance and suddenly the shortage of the meds she isn’t taking have really hit her hard.

clear as mud to me …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh yessss, it does look like that :sick:. Her lips/ mouth when resting have looked really odd for a while now too. As her lips are so big they just look like they smack down into position when she isn't posing and preening. That Sunday Times photo is another example, the big lips just make her look like a miserable old trout ( which she is).

View attachment 2815395 View attachment 2815402 View attachment 2815397 View attachment 2815399
What I don't understand is; IF she is soooo terrified of needles, why on earth would you choose fillers in yer Ar$e and lips that only last a week or so when there are obviously much longer-term fillers?
A: Cos she's a stupid c#nt, that's why! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
....and now she's saying that she's working with them again.... I've never heard of a worse excuse.... These fillers can kill and give you sepsis but never mind, they had an 'overwhelming influx of clients' who obviously couldn't give a tit about the 'unfortunate minority' that ended up in hospital.... FFS..!

View attachment 2815651
Seems like victim blaming. An unfortunate minority ( who nearly died ) spoiling it for the rest!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh yessss, it does look like that :sick:. Her lips/ mouth when resting have looked really odd for a while now too. As her lips are so big they just look like they smack down into position when she isn't posing and preening. That Sunday Times photo is another example, the big lips just make her look like a miserable old trout ( which she is).

View attachment 2815395 View attachment 2815402 View attachment 2815397 View attachment 2815399
Skanky has always had an ugly mouth ... in both ways, her worst physical and nasty feature ... and she has emphasised it to the point where it really is as ugly and nasty as she is

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What I don't understand is; IF she is soooo terrified of needles, why on earth would you choose fillers in yer Ar$e and lips that only last a week or so when there are obviously much longer-term fillers?
She's only scared of needles when she has to give a blood test to the police for drink driving.... Then she's really scared....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The answers are, a) she's a liar. b) she wants attention. Lying about needle phobia = win win for an attention bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.