Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that only after I replied to the original post. Agree these accusations are strange and not backed up

Reactions: 21
And KP always goes for guys years younger than herself, JJ, Carl, Kris, JJ is 14 years younger, it works for some people, but she seems to like controlling them
Agree, she has to be in control and any man with maturity of mind, not necessarily physical age but mental maturity would not be interested in her.
They have to be young or at a vulnerable time of their life so she can love bomb them, ensnare them with promises of the celebrity high life. She dazzles them till she gets them, then like the cat who has finally killed the mouse after toying with it, she loses interest and looks for the next conquest or cheats.
It is all the thrill of the chase for her.
Although her hunting grounds are getting smaller and sparser as she ages so badly

Reactions: 40
Greasy behaviour, well how about having to check your cctv to see who you shagged the night before. Yeah, that'll be the sweet kind hard done by kipper.

Reactions: 40
And KP always goes for guys years younger than herself, JJ, Carl, Kris, JJ is 14 years younger, it works for some people, but she seems to like controlling them
Naughty @DC16 that's Pete and Cole and Keywan and Dane and Joe Bloggs and his dog and anybody else you wish to include who does that, not innocent Katie tsk tsk

Reactions: 24
I'm a bit baffled. On social media I'm seeing photos of mothers, greetings to mothers, praise for mothers etc. Has KFP got it wrong again as she seems to think it's an opportunity to brag about BEING a "mother". I wouldn't dream of posting photos of my offspring and basically wishing myself a Happy Mothers Day. Its about my mother, not my children!!!

Reactions: 68
She didn’t go for him he made it clear straightaway what a cunt she was.He despised her non personality it was all about her,always has been.
But he was perhaps M
He despised her knew exactly what she was like,like he did about Jimmy Saville he outed him years and years ago.
John was/is far more famous than Peter ever was- if skank had thought he was game Peter would gave been bypassed. He was after all only a second choice after Dec who cleverly repulsed her advances. Bet he's glad he did!

Reactions: 20
Pete does not make ‘secret’ trips to Dubai, just family holidays.
Some people who have posted on here before, do actually know him personally.

Reactions: 77
I don’t get the hate for Peter. Sure, he could come across as a bit smarmy. But he’s definitely worked on himself, he comes across much better these days. He has never publicly revealed why he left Kipper, even though it would probably destroy her and make him look good He puts his kids first, which means he doesn’t slag their scumbag mother off even though she can never keep his out of her mouth. And I would’ve thought that Emily has her own mind. She’s a doctor ffs.

Reactions: 63
I know, if it wasn't so hilarious it would be so fucking tragic!
The braindead think it's though cos she's such an amazing mutha

Reactions: 23
I had a relationship with a guy from France once. So for you 'evidently' I like them all French!!
Just because someone has one relationship with a younger person does not mean "he likes them young". What an odd thing to say.

You say "evidently" but please tell me where you are basing your evidential pattern of behaviour from as I cannot see a long list of age gap relationships to provide such evidence.
I don't consider a grown woman, yes woman, an intelligent woman, a doctor, in her 20s at that point with years of study, dedication, interaction with many external sources, with her own mind, high morals and values as the profession requires, to be a young girl as you are insinuating her to be.

People fall in love with other people of all ages, colours, religions, sexes. As long as it's legal, mutually consenting and both parties are happy why should I be concerned about someone's age gap? Least of all suggest there is something sinister about it with no evidence to back that up.

Reactions: 47
I know, if it wasn't so hilarious it would be so fucking tragic!
The braindead think it's though cos she's such an amazing mutha
My paternal grandmother had plates on the wall and ornaments on the mantlepiece saying best mother, grandmother and poems etc. She had bought them all herself Although she was loved and cared for she did have what would now be seen as MH issues

Reactions: 29
Exactly. Pete has a long and happy marriage, his kids love him and his career is doing well. His only crime is being cheesy, he's no comparison to the animal killing, sex offending, child abusing, hateful kp.

Reactions: 52
Anyone want to point out to skanky that Mothers Day is about showing love and appreciation for your Mother!!
Oh wait, if she did that then her posts wouldn't be about her!!!
Her World appears to be very old and rehashed.
Is she having all of her world around for her famous, cook in the bag Sunday Roast then she could maybe update her "My World" photo.

Reactions: 36
Brad Paisley is a HUGE country star!

Reactions: 7
Brad Paisley is a HUGE country star!
When I visited my friend In Virginia we visited Patsy Cline’s grave..as she was born in the place where me mate lived.Had flowers well looked after obvious regular visitors,it wasn’t massive,ornate just small plaque.

(I like country music) but from music years ago,

Reactions: 23
Same here lol as usual Skanky gets it all wrong shes fucking clueless

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.