Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll just use an online service. It's far from the worst thing they're doing. At least the anti biotics will be genuine and prescribed.
There's no requirement for regulations for Ellie injecting though, there's no law against it. The government have been looking at bringing in regulation.

Websites like this have an actual doctor named and reviewing the medication.

View attachment 2810352
Thing is they are prescribing amoxicillin, which is the wrong antibiotic. They need an antibiotic that would treat skin problems and amoxicillin ain’t the one , I’d think metronidazole etc

Reactions: 22
Not the court result yet, but the non payment of The Chimney Sweep story is now very public, oh yes, well done The Scum 🥳😁

Brilliant video on this article.... Not sure when she filmed it but nothing, absolutely duck all, has changed...! (Except for the rather sad clip of Blade...) Srangely enough, she couldn't string two words together back then either...! I think it may have been back in 2019 when she was planning on turning the MM into a wedding venue as she talks about having an amazing idea at the end of the video. The horses were living next door then too....

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Fuckin he'll, these sheets are so filthy they've gone stiff...Only thing skank can make stiff these days aye JJ?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not the court result yet, but the non payment of The Chimney Sweep story is now very public, oh yes, well done The Scum 🥳😁

Maybe it will make a few other business's think twice
Thank you @MelodyMaker for your research!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
This has won the votes ... I dont know how to open a new thread though ...

Hobgoblin

#365 a boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Brilliant video on this article.... Not sure when she filmed it but nothing, absolutely duck all, has changed...! (Except for the rather sad clip of Blade...) Srangely enough, she couldn't string two words together properly back then either...!
So, fenced off the pool but the dog could still get in? Hmm.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This has won the votes ... I dont know how to open a new thread though ...

Hobgoblin

#365 a boob job too far and don't let her near a sodding car!
I'll try, give me a min...
---
New thread...I hope!

Yay, it worked! 😃 I've requested this thread to be closed...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@dollylovesshoesyou need to shout louder for the sheets my lovely they are a bit grubby from wankstain skanks 🤣🤣
Well I did supercat me love,they had Harry monk stains and arse scrapings on em.I mentioned it.🥴You can check me post about filfy sheets.🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.