Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to call her from now on a β€˜Twant’ saw this on Instagram meaning a twit and a c**nt.
Not long now..for that slap on the wrist!! 😞

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Plus, WHY does she always have to have her clodhoppers in every shot. Is there something interesting about her feet?
One of her lonely OF subscriber has a foot fetish
And the other has a baboon arse lips fetish - that's why she gets them constantly topped up!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Almost MC time folks, will she or won't she appear in Northampton today? Place yer bets folks, place em nowπŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gotta get your priorities right though.
Get chimleys swept so the fire is safe OR buy sumfink for MEEEEEEEEEEEE?
No question what the choice was is there?
---

Lets hope the old bag is bricking it over skank's bankruptcy and how it'll affect her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Some pics of Darth Jeyda having a good time ... Darth Jeyda scared ... Darth Jeyda angry ... Darth Jeyda happy ...

1710251485628.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Narcs rarely plead guilty.
They deflect and blame others but never is it their own fault.
She did do it once before though, I think it was over the restraining order breach? She initially pleaded not guilty and asked for the case to be heard on Crown Court and then on the day that was supposed to happen she changed it to guilty to get a lesser sentence.

Reactions: 15
Twunt also works πŸ˜†
I can think of lots of words for the thing...................................... You probably don't want to hear them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Actually I do like to collect rude words in other languages to apply to the thing
Madhur chod - Mother-fucker in Hindi
Drittsek - Swedish for Shitbag
Putain - bleep in French (and the reason why here they call ol' Vladimir "Poutain")
Anglo Saxon is the absolute best for swear words though :)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
it just gets funnier :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Youtube it is then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Speaking to Closer magazine, the source also claimed Katie is considering documenting her friendship with former Geordie Shore star Chloe Ferry for a behind-the-scenes TV show. If the pitch is snubbed by the likes of ITV and Channel 4, Katie will set up her own streaming channel and broadcast it herself, the insider added to the publication.
Own streaming service? I have some suggestions

Amazon Grime
Paramount Pus
Shitbox

And my personal favourite Sketflix

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Absolutely scum bag ripping off the chimney sweep like that. I use a chimney sweep. It wouldn't have crossed my mind to do anything other than pay him immediately on the day.

See this is the issue when her lapdog fans dismiss her bankruptcy. It's not always about big companies who are owed a drop in the ocean to them. When you are ripping off small traders who need to pay their bills and put food on the table for their kids it actually hurts and affects people.

Shameless bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Absolutely scum bag ripping off the chimney sweep like that. I use a chimney sweep. It wouldn't have crossed my mind to do anything other than pay him immediately on the day.

See this is the issue when her lapdog fans dismiss her bankruptcy. It's not always about big companies who are owed a drop in the ocean to them. When you are ripping off small traders who need to pay their bills and put food on the table for their kids it actually hurts and affects people.

Shameless bleep.
Shes a fucki g disgrace hope the red tops pick up on this and print it wonder how many more people shes bleeping ripped off does anybody know how recent this was

Reactions: 24

Shameless bleep.
Surprised her and Rickwood haven't offered Jett as a trainee in lieu of payment ...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.