Katie Price #364 Skank and JJ now official, he can’t look at her as his dick will shrivel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to post 1,000 messages to reach VIP and there are various status changes as you post, i.e. 500 makes you a chatty member.

(nb: It does make you realise how much time you actually spend on Tattle rather than doing things like.... erm.... housework....!)
Jack Monroe pissed me off so much I hit VIP in 5 months from signing up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You def change at 500 posts and become VIP at 1000 posts. Stages are New Member, Member, Active Member, Well Known Member, Chatty Member, VIP, so might change at 250 as well
Im a chatty member and ive made nearly 800 posts

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Surprised her and Rickwood haven't offered Jett as a trainee in lieu of payment ...
Once-upon-a-time young lads were sent up the chimlees of posh houses to clean them out where many died trapped in the flues. The book Tom and the Water Babies was the story of such children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
it just gets funnier :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Youtube it is then :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Speaking to Closer magazine, the source also claimed Katie is considering documenting her friendship with former Geordie Shore star Chloe Ferry for a behind-the-scenes TV show. If the pitch is snubbed by the likes of ITV and Channel 4, Katie will set up her own streaming channel and broadcast it herself, the insider added to the publication.
WTF shes really desperate now wtf would be intrested lol

• Haha
I’m sure she didn’t watch cocks getting pumped up though, did she 🤷‍♀️
So if this was some z list bloke saying he’d been watching women get their fanny full of filler whoo hooing shouting you should see the size of the camel toes I love it, what do you suppose would of happened next 🚑
I'm sorry to say that she did!! 🙈
(Olivia Attwood: The Price of Perfection Episode 5)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just seen this on TT

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Just seen this on TT
Are they even insured? If say she got sepsis afterwards who is to blame?
It does need regulating quickly. Surprised there aren't more stories of people dying or being scarred for life.

Only doctors can prescribe antibiotics that woman is a bloody liar and should be shut down and held accountable for her actions
Some pharmacists and nurses are prescribers and can write you a script for certain things. I suspect Ellie the Ellie has a moonlighting doctor to prescribe the filler and Botox etc
---
oooh a 'fashion business' and a 'reality show about me and Lego' ... she is just full of new ideas isnt she ! ... rinse and fkng repeat :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Of course he will be the director not her. Oh why. Because she’s a bankrupt

• Haha
Absolutely scum bag ripping off the chimney sweep like that. I use a chimney sweep. It wouldn't have crossed my mind to do anything other than pay him immediately on the day.

See this is the issue when her lapdog fans dismiss her bankruptcy. It's not always about big companies who are owed a drop in the ocean to them. When you are ripping off small traders who need to pay their bills and put food on the table for their kids it actually hurts and affects people.

Shameless bleep.
Unfortunately though if you point this out to her brain dead fans then you will be told she doesn’t owe you any money does she so what’s it got to do with you troll. They don’t see owing money to somebody for a service is fundamentally wrong, I’ve even seen quotes saying who cares that she has debt everybody has debt, the only money I have had that is debt is a mortgage and most people have to have one but I never once missed a payment. Sometimes you think is it me that’s got it all wrong but I couldn’t live with myself owning people money. We have just been on holiday and the window cleaner had popped a bill in as soon as I got through the front door and saw it I got my phone out and sent him the money I didn’t want him to think I was trying to diddle him apologising for the fact he didn’t get the money on the day he cleaned the windows and why.
---
I'm sorry to say that she did!! 🙈
(Olivia Attwood: The Price of Perfection Episode 5)
What is the world of entertainment coming to 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Absolutely scum bag ripping off the chimney sweep like that. I use a chimney sweep. It wouldn't have crossed my mind to do anything other than pay him immediately on the day.

See this is the issue when her lapdog fans dismiss her bankruptcy. It's not always about big companies who are owed a drop in the ocean to them. When you are ripping off small traders who need to pay their bills and put food on the table for their kids it actually hurts and affects people.

Shameless bleep.
I’m sure she also put a post up last year asking for anyone local to sweep her chimneys ? She was probably expecting a freebie because she is so famous ! !

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Not ITV ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Skank didn't mention the BBC were Edna has "connections" every new egg skank gets it's the same old bullshit sock boy Boyson we are getting married having kids starting businesses filming a reality show it's going to relaunch my career. The same with sink boy now kryten is "the one" with a bit of TV "fame" behind him and a crappy little clothes business its the same bollocks. Time for a cuppa. 🤣
Screenshot_20240220-181317.jpg
Screenshot_20240220-181838.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
@dollylovesshoesyou need to shout louder for the sheets my lovely they are a bit grubby from wankstain skanks 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.