Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Bloody hell this book day never ever had anything like that when I was at school,as most of you know I’m an old gal,I would probably gone as Lady Chatterly.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This is a BIG part of the problem.

I know things have changed since I was vaguely involved with social services at work, but in a nutshell if children aren't in imminent danger, they do everything they can to keep them in their home and work with the parents to improve their parenting skills.

Now the piggy bank is empty and there's half the social workers needed I imagine a lot of corners are getting cut.

Trying to be objective, from a social services perspective, the kids are with a highly qualified professional, are presumably well fed and not at risk of imminent harm.

I truly find the social media use terrifying, but if SS intervened in every kid who is using social media dangerously and underage, they'd need thousands of social workers working on that continually.

None of this affects KH custody, obviously - it's outrageous how long it's taking and has cost him. I hope at some point the children are returned to him as it's pretty obvious he's the more suitable parent, but I do think people on here sometimes hope for more than is actually possible or going to happen.

I don't like it any more than the rest of you, but it is what it is sadly.
I agree, I think this will be a big part of it. Taking kids into care will cost a huge amount too, so they want to avoid that, especially as KP would probably resist and do something stupid. So many services are crumbling in the UK, funding for courts, SS, police and councils.

The fact KP said something about having a 'head block' and a therapist and consultant. Makes me think she has been pushed towards therapy possibly by the court. Maybe AFP leaving makes that more urgent leading up to a final residency hearing? Of course we all think the kids would be better with KH but it has to go through courts and building up contact.
The 'head block' phrase is interesting though, it's as if the therapist has said she is wired differently as others have always said. IMO she has always been very resistant to therapy ( typical of some personality disorders) and twists it around to men again. Maybe they are trying to get through to her just how serious her issues are? It could be the last chance for her. Drink, drugs, severe MH issues resistant to therapy and losing her house....it's not going to look good at a final hearing.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Is sink boy still in London ??? Maybe a bit late getting to the club because she's still pleasuring sink boy to entice him back.🤣🤣
Skank has 'form' for using girls nights out to sneak off to meet up with eggs.🤣🤣
Nothing on the socials from the main Skanky entourage 😁 I personally think she’s done with the fake relationship, but she’s stuck with it for now, no one has taken the bait, the papers know it’s a sham, but she knows she can’t just ditch Kryten and get back with SB, which I believe is what she wants, they will all be crucified by the Red Tops, the pubic and even her own fans, some are already turning on her, they aren’t believing the relationship is real. It will be clear the Kryten thing was totally made up, neither of them will come out of it well.

We can’t know for sure if SB even wants to comeback, but I think he probably does, he seems really lost and desperate without her and the small fame she brought him. He’s even sadder than I thought he was, and I had a very low opinion of him anyway 😁 I dunno how she’ll work this, but I can’t see Kryten being a thing much longer, he looks like he’s had enough as well. She’s got to find a way to get the errand-boy Crawl back, and be able to explain it all, but as we know she’ll find a way, she always does…..lying, lying and more lying is the way 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Why would she do it again you ask? Because she CAN that's why! And she would think she will get away with it as she has in the past. Yes at some point KH got meetings with B at a contact centre but then she stopped her attending those too I believe DC16 said. She will ALWAYS push things to the limit. I don't think she is scared of jail, she honestly thinks that that will be a way back for her in terms of TV interviews and magazines etc, so she can churn out the details of the TWAMA it inflicted on her ad nauseum. She will do everything she can to punish poor KH for as long as she can. The only way it would stop would be for him to be given 100% custody with no contact with her which sadly will never happen either. And although he will probably be happy with 50/50 I bet she will still push that and either keep them longer or demand more ( my friend's ex husband did this even though they had court ordered 50/50 he was always pushing it to the limit) plus even if he does get the kids therapy when he has them she will undo all the good when they are with her. Maybe when they get to be teenagers ( which isn't that far off now) they will understand what's going on and say enough, we don't want to see you anymore to her.
I said contact after the centre has obviously resumed..... since Kieran is now seeing Bunny. So why is KP complying now? Simple answer is she's been read the riot act in court and Kieran has been granted interim contact. Her tool box of dragging things out can only go so far when she's launched 3 failed police investigations at Kieran and played games setting up pap shots, she can't use those things again as the court is obviously aware. I think she is scared of prison. She did not look happy when she's been going to court and telling people to suck her dick? She was rattled. Saying she would have magazine deals is more denial and deflection. She lives her whole life surrounded by people who lick her arse that's what she lives for. She couldn't cope with 24 hours at the Priory with no phone.
Anyway, I'm sure we will see progress in the next few months and I think Kieran should keep fighting.

• Heart

Beetle.

I’ve said this before, but fuck me, I don’t know how those of you from the very beginning of these threads can stand all this. She does my fucking head in big time and I’ve really not been here that long compared to a lot of you. I can’t stand the bitch!

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Skank has deployed ALL the fakery today; Harvey, Bunty and now "Meee pooor bwowkern trotterz".

Jeez there must be something really BIG going to hit the deck very soon that needs serious defletion WOO HOO!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes Rita, I am sure there is. Plus she's also apparently got the 1st driving court appearance on 12th (think there are 3 in total). They're really scraping the barrel though with the deflections. Poorly foot, wasn't that 3-4 years ago? Harvey, always a good one (Ice cream van photo to come). Then there will be the picture of all the kids together with her, maybe 5-6 years ago at least. Or drag out the Xmas one of all the family superimposed in it for good measure :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Jomo11

VIP Member
She will never move forward until she acknowledges that her exes are NOT responsible for her downfall. That is totally and 100% down to herself.
She won't because that means having to take a long hard look at herself in the mirror and she fears that most of all.

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
Why is it her who Always wants engagement, marriage and kids. The eggs don,t talk about it and who the fuck talks about marriage after such a short time, we all not it,s not love cos all she loves is herself her image and ❄
Well he was willing to marry someone he had never met so I guess that's why she's hooked up with him, thinks he will be an easy one to persuade to go through with a wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
I agree, I think this will be a big part of it. Taking kids into care will cost a huge amount too, so they want to avoid that, especially as KP would probably resist and do something stupid. So many services are crumbling in the UK, funding for courts, SS, police and councils.

The fact KP said something about having a 'head block' and a therapist and consultant. Makes me think she has been pushed towards therapy possibly by the court. Maybe AFP leaving makes that more urgent leading up to a final residency hearing? Of course we all think the kids would be better with KH but it has to go through courts and building up contact.
The 'head block' phrase is interesting though, it's as if the therapist has said she is wired differently as others have always said. IMO she has always been very resistant to therapy ( typical of some personality disorders) and twists it around to men again. Maybe they are trying to get through to her just how serious her issues are? It could be the last chance for her. Drink, drugs, severe MH issues resistant to therapy and losing her house....it's not going to look good at a final hearing.
I love your posts @Helena-botham-farter, so much interesting insight and regularly thought provoking.
Never stop ❤❤

• Heart
This weeks pod.
Apparently lots of people excited for the podcast show. Outfits for the show SFP will be in jeans, trainers and a blazer/s, KFP is going to be sparkly. 🙄
JJ: Are you in a relationship, she is now official, they were seeing each other, but not official. Maybe next week she will talk about how long they have been messaging and seeing each other. She wasn’t looking for a relationship.
Still calling the tv show Breakthrough, instead of Breathtaking 🙄
The photoshoot she did the other week was for her book cover. It’s natural, white top, jeans, bare-feet, she has day of release, done videos for interviews for it.
She’s recorded LaLa podcast, Jo Bags (?) Elizabeth Day, who wants her back. 🙄
SFP has had some dickheads in her dms this week, called her Laura, who commented on her appearance (this was out on here a while back) they are both having a swear about her. SFP says she would never have a go about another woman’s appearance….
KFP, is shouting about international Woman’s day, very loudly, oi oi… 😩 both trying to sing, my cat sounds better.
MAFS Australia, she loves it (probably already messaging one) mentioned JJ didn’t want to go to the reunion show.
CBB, said she has been asked to go bit on the side, not sure of date.
Has her studio dates booked in with Scarlet Lee, ready for her tour and music events she is doing over the summer, recording 3 club classics and singing her own. Had a meeting yesterday about a tv show, if she gets it, she’s very excited.
VIP page advert. You can watch the whole pod show now.
Bunny comes in with something for the snack tray and she asks her to make her a cup of tea.
The double numbers manifested, more doors are opening for her, all positive thinking.
There are a lot of dramas going on in her life at the moment, seeing therapist tomorrow, as she keeps that up, her head is fuzzy. Somethings she can’t cope with at the moment (probably means court) Her bathroom is being done at the moment and getting a new bed, she doesn’t know where it’s coming from, she has ordered loads of frogs and stickers for Harvey’s bedroom as he is coming home Monday, SFP went to see H at college, his room was tidy and quiet, H was very quiet (apparently keeps messaging her saying he is missing her) so says she will be knackered. Bunny brings her cup of tea, she moans it’s not very hot. She’s been so busy, taken kids bowling, Bunny cantering on the horse. All family stuff this week, now she’s trying to blag a free trip to the Cotswold, SFP said she would email them.
She’s now opening a toy from A kinder egg and puts on a stupid voice to Bunny.
AFP gave SFP a cabinet that was in KFP’s annexe, there’s a dildo in there. Not for KP, she likes the real thing.
Questions, breakfast, loves boiled eggs for breakfast.
Does she ever wish she wasn’t famous, no, always wanted to be. She loves her job, a people person, just doesn’t love some of the stuff that comes with it when you’re famous.
If you could go back in time, what would you do, some of the men she has been with.
She needs to put loads of stuff on Vinted. Jett likes Nike, Bunny likes stuff from Berska, H&M and Next.
How do you prepare for when your children leave home? She hasn’t seen Junior for ages, she has messaged him, he hasn’t got a car at the moment, she was devastated, heartbroken when H left home, but she got her life back as she was his full time carer. It’s an emptiness. Princess wants to do a podcast with her.
Viewers questions. 🥱
She doesn’t have time to always make an effort, would rather spend quality time with the kids.
KFP filters pictures and has had work done, there’s a pressure.
She wanted to go to the gym tonight, but has been working all day, so would feel guilty as not fair on the kids. 🙄🙄🙄
Jett is always outside (mmmmm, not sure I believe that)
Haaaaaa! Finally has to admit Jnr hasn't been seen with her.
The Jett being outside thing, is she bullshitting because he's away..... or locked in the MM like a virtual prisoner ?

Thanks for sacrificing a few brain cells and your patience DC!

• Heart
That's a lovely ☕! As suspected totally fakery! Carl probably has legions of skeletons in his closet that he doesn't want escaping, but if I were Alex I would go for the jugular - he has nothing else to lose and it just might open up the floodgates of hell for her!
I said this before. Alex has nothing to lose. She stopped him seeing his first daughter, she slated him for being a cross-dresser and a deviant but he's moved on. He did manage to sue her and has an injunction though. Maybe call it what it is ... 'a threat' rather than a warning shot.
It would be interesting to know what exactly was said to him and by whom as the words could count as a threat or harassment. Why do this family think they can act like the Mafia and threaten people?

I also wonder why Alex would announce he was going to talk in the first place? Maybe just do it?

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
I really have the feeling that the 'I luv Lego' OK article has been shelved and will never see the light of day

• Haha

Mmc

Chatty Member
The irony of these stories in the press today where she’s blasting AFP for her giving her the Katrina Amy Alexis Alexandra name!

KH was asked on his live over the weekend about his kids names, he said Bunny was the best option from a bad bunch being suggested (presumably by KP) which included Duchess and Tinkerbell, and that he now loves Bunny’s name. He said the same about Jett and that King and Duke were being suggested for him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Another one who shares the Pricey and Westcrack nose and mouth shape. I wonder why they all have infections and breathing difficulties :unsure:
Rushed herself to A&E whilst not breathing, that's quite a feat 😅

Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 16.24.43.png

• Haha
  • Sick

WillowTree21

VIP Member
The situation with the kids is - and will forever be - rather baffling as the SS and legal situation will not - and should not - be public knowledge.

SS are quicker to cut contact from Dad's than with Mum's on word of mouth or any reports and I speak from experience as someone who was asked just YESTERDAY for my daughters Dad to not have contact with my her due to the twisted words of some bitter ex of his. Allegations have consequences and the authorities (as useless as they are) will take said word of the one making them, regardless of evidence or fact, and take action until it is fully investigated.

KH hasn't thrown mud and hoped it would stick. She, queen of the seahags, on the other hand, has - specifically to do with contact with a minor, sexual deviance, etc.

I think we can all speak as outsiders on this situation that J&B have been utterly failed and when this meets a better resolution heads should roll. This is a fucking dumpster fire of a 'woman' and "mother" dumpster firing for the whole world, public and media to see and yet... Nothing. No consequences.

Baffling to say the least.

Anyway, to all superstar women on here championing other women (minus one) happy international women's day! It's not easy to be a woman but we just keep getting better.
1709906046015.png

To all our lovelies on here -( not forgetting out Stan), he's one of us anyway - can cook better than I can too ❤

Not one of the above apply to KFP - apart from, the grifting, necessary contact she has with Frumpy Dumpling, which for now, suits her purpose.

• Heart