Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm split about B posting, yes she leaves herself open to all sorts, but it also can give a snippet of what's going one in her life and really doesn’t do Skank any favours.
One post was worrying, as in the text she had edited onto the video, were they her thoughts, or were they things that had been said to her, like " you'll never see your little brother again" .....where did that come from.
I'm thinking it is what's been said to her. Someone did confirm she'd been telling the kids their dad didn't want to see them because he had a new family. She is that cruel. B's combined the captions with audio of Marge and Lisa Simpson, so a mother and daughter! Lisa is saying things like 'That's true', 'I deserve it' after the captions Bunny has put up. The kids are props for KP, It's been said for ages. The real extent of that is that she will resent them and put them down when they are cramping her style and getting in the way of KP trying to land a new man or go out on the piss! It's the same way she will resent and devalue partners. Narcissistic mothers are also jealous of their daughters.

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 14.48.25.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 14.48.30.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 14.48.49.png

fff.jpg

---
If she,s changing her income streams to other agencies to avoid payments, would the courts see this as non-compliance and ultimately contempt of court ?
I'd like to know that too.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
D'awwwww..... She's a wunderful muvva.... (cough, splutter.....)

FFS The Scum, most of the time attacking her, really looking like they want to destroy her, them we keep getting utter garage like this, still running the bloody saintly mother lie, she hardly ever sees H, just uses him for deflection, or coin exploiting the poor lad. Skank’s working all her angles today, using B and H to keep the dumb believing she’s a wonderful person, honestly The Scum can f*ck off today 🤬 Grumpy Kylie is in the house, despite her horrendous behaviour lately, it’s just rinse/repeat at the mo, doing my head in.

I will say one positive thing though, and I dunno if people will agree with me, but I don’t think the fake relationship is working for her, the Red Tops are not really going with it, they call him ‘boyfriend’ as if it’s not real. The usual hardcore brain dead fans are buying it, saying “it good to see you so happy” blah, blah, blah, but I’m even seeng many of her fans turning on her, saying stop going out with young men and find someone decent to settle down with (as we know, never gonna happen) and finally Kryten doesn’t look like he’s putting much effort in, every appearance the bloke looks clueless and so not into her as a long-term relationship thing. There’s no chemistry between them at all. She ain’t fooling many, it’s not getting much traction at all, it’s looking like it wont last much longer already, can you imagine him with the kids, he’ll be totally unable to deal with any ‘Dad’ status, he’ll just be doing that gormless look he always has in photos and videos with them. Nah she’s gonna have to ditch him soon, it ain’t working Skank.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

tracey3871

VIP Member
I think at this stage she would go to the opening of an envelope for a fiver, she is that desperate for attention! Don't forget any event like this that she attends will then attract attention from the red tops and she really is that desperate to convince herself she is still a huge star that she will do pretty much anything as long as it gets her into the papers afterwards, even behaving like a complete twat because she KNOWS that will generate even more interest! It's a pathetic way to live but that's skanky for you!
Kipper thinks that she is clever and knows how to play the media game because she has been doing it for so long ... BUT ... she pushed it too far with selling the #Slapgate story to the scum then pulling out (thats what ended her with all the redtops) ... as for TV, again, she went too far with the SA lies ... there is always a straw that breaks the camels back and she has destroyed her 'career' ... the doors that have closed wont open again, most of them are bolted shut ... not one of her 150 phones will be ringing with work offers ... she is chasing jobs, they arent coming to her

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
It’s almost like that filter has made her look like KP does in all her pics ! Looking at the face alone, it’s almost identica! so awful
I am gobsmacked at her post about going dressed as her successful mother to school today🤢 she is either deluded or it’s her being completely smug and vindictive to get at KH who obv can’t be with her today and help her with a costume ….also what child needs to go to school advertising that KP is her mum! I mean all the kids and parents must google her and think omg !!
My daughter gone as willy Wonka 🥰
KP is banned from the school too after the MP incident in 2019. I reckon part of the incentive for sending Bunny dressed as her, was to spite the school and rub their noses in it! KP has made several comments on lives that were negative about the school - remember she said that Bunny was scolded for taking KP books into school for some project

So scummy using your daughter in this way

• Angry
  • Sick

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
That post of Bunny pouting with the book is horrible and so revealing. The text under it is all 'me me me' and Bunny's face is filtered. Vile behaviour from a mother and so narcissistic, poor kid

• Sad
  • Sick

pollycopping

Chatty Member
You would think after the Lynne Rickwood bent social worker story came out ss would have rushed to get kids back with kh not covered it all up and let her look after the kids why no investigation it’s so wrong really worries me about the corruption and the fact that it’s allowed , rest of us don’t stand a chance it’s a closed shop 🤷

• Angry
  • Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Very quiet on the KP front. Do we think she’s back at the MM?
Yes very quiet. No grooming, hair, nails, bum squirts etc. Her 'self care' seems to be on the back burner.
Something going on for sure., Maybe the fact that she was so OTT in Ireland has made the grifting family of bastards realise KFP is now past the state of no return with the drink & ❄. Using excuse that it's dosing itself up with medication for a cold. Will it attend the fashion show I wonder? Hotel Priory is calling.
On the self care front, thinking warmer weather on it;s way & the old leg's will be making a show - get prepared, it's been a long winter🤣
1709732756921.png

• Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
She will never move forward until she acknowledges that her exes are NOT responsible for her downfall. That is totally and 100% down to herself.

• Heart

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
So if she is Essex way, no doubt staying with JJ tonight then going on the train again to Manchester tomorrow 🤔
No kids again for next few days ...funny how whenever she's in the MM for a day of two, bunny is back on YT

• Sad
  • Angry
DC has KP really published 54 books?
Note i didn’t say written
I think so. Just a long list of shite including some kid's pony books allegedly.
---
I just came here to say

what the actual FUCK is wrong with this narcissist fuck.

FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!
It's quite disturbing. Not only does KP want her to dress like her but she wants her to do all the adult poses and pouts too. It's like Jon Benet Ramsey :sick: :sick: :sick: I've seen kids dressing up for this book day, all having fun and looking like kids. B meanwhile is posing like her glamma mowdil mother 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad

tracey3871

VIP Member
I think the last time she competed her horse was back in 2019 jumping a course of about 2'6 at Felbridge, quite a way to go to reach Olympic level!

I recall a conversation a few years back that skanky had with a with a horsey friend of mine, she was saying that she wanted to get out competing but was moaning she couldn't without the press all turning up. The horsey friend told her "well if you insist on drawing attention to yourself by driving a bright pink horsebox what do you expect!", "if you really don't want to be noticed then just get yourself an old Landrover and trailer", that was never going to happen!

I wonder when was the last time she actually got up first thing in the morning, fed her horses and mucked them all out before work 😂 Us true horse lovers and owners do this 365 days a year, we don't have paid lackeys to do it for us and wouldn't want that even if we could afford it. Skanky just wants to play horses occasionally and when there's a photo opportunity.
Right now me and 2 friends are working our arses off practising for low level dressage tests at a comp end of this month ... we all work full time and are DIY with our horses 7 days a week ... I have Fibromyalgia and my day starts at 5am mucking out my boys and riding my youngster before work which is 9to5 ... I then go back to muck them out again ... aside from this I run my own business on top of a full time job ... no sympathy requested ... but Kipper is a lazy entitled cunt with no real understanding of what hardwork is ... ESPECIALLY when horses and a dream of competeing are in the mix .. fuck off Kipper
---
The few hairs on me legs,very fair Probably effin grey,you do lose a lot of hair as you get older,no hair under arms at all now and………👀🫢
Despite wearing wigs due to hairloss I am very hairy everywhere else 🤣🤣 If I could be arsed with spending money and time on a hair transplant there would be plenty to go at 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
PA really needs to do something about her constantly dragging his name up and being rude about him. Can't he get an injunction to stop her mentioning him? I know he did have some sort of court order but she clearly keeps ignoring it as she constantly has to mention him and blame him for her various poor life choices etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Deflection, deflection, deflection........
As some of you know, I had knee replacement surgery just before Christmas. My scar (although quite long) is a very tidy fine line, nicely done.
So how come Kippers' flipper looks like it's had an umbilical cord stitched onto it? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 41