Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Katie stressed that she hadn't even been looking for a relationship when she met JJ. She continued to open up further about her life, revealing that she's had "a lot of dramas" recently. Despite not sharing what these dramas were, Katie explained: "I've got a lot of dramas in my life I've got a head block, I'm seeing my therapist and seeing a consultant because my head is fuzzy and I'm coping with a lot. Some stuff I just can't cope with which are like normal stuff that people can cope with."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Unfiltered SB is still better looking than Lego Boy.

Her lips absolutely turn my stomach, they are the stuff of nightmares! Just totally repulsive 🤮

• Haha

BadJanet

VIP Member
Never read up on Paul Price's court case till just now and boy are this family dysfunctional🤢😳
He was cleared of the alleged rape (his word against hers it seems) but seemed quite happy to explain that the groping and several attempts at sex after a night out with Amy Price and the complainant and her husband, including on the way back to theirs and in the woods. 😳

He added: "I wouldn't force any woman to do anything they didn't want to."
Oh well that's OK then isn't it Amy?
Great role models🙄

• Sick
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Also why are the authorities taking the word of a degenerate, booze & drug swilling arsehole anyway? None of it makes sense!!

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Just seen this below, haha this was the gig Skank said she was in line for but got booted off at the last minute….liar !

IMG_7756.jpeg

Can you imagine Skank even attempting this, she’d be out within the first hour, bitching about the other girls, all of them hating her from the start, Alex Scott would have no time for Skank’s games, none of them would. Skank’s now an addict, was she going to vape as she trudged along, sniffing a substance concealed in her jacket pocket, have a quick swig from her hip flask, no way was she ever considered for this, she‘s such a lying twat.

• Haha

emmaw28

VIP Member
I’m not sure about today Emma, but I think Skank is love bombing SB big style, to try to get him back. Reckon even Skank has realised there is little mileage in the Kryten BS, it’s completely falling apart. It’s fab we now know for sure it was fake from the start, I think the Red Tops are aware, they are not biting, every article is quite dismissive of the relationship if you read between the lines, and outside her brain dead fans everyone is laughing about it. Looks like even OK aren’t interested either now, they know it’s fake.

Skank is desperate for a man, mainly to do her bidding, drive her around, Kryten isn’t cutting it, whatever conditions he agreed to in playing this game they did not cover many of madam’s demands. She can’t find a replacement for SB, and she knows it, I think she is trying to get SB back, I think she may succeed, his posts on IG show he’s totally lost, even depressed. He’s no longer even a very low-rent z-list celeb that he was when he was her so-called partner. He’s a weak man, has no job, no talent to even be a decent reality TV personality, he has no personality, but he liked the small fame she brought him, he appears to be missing it badly, however badly she treats him, messaging other men etc, I can see he wants it back.

How they’d play a reunion to the media I don’t know though, they will be torn apart if they try it, but I can see them both giving it a go. Kryten looks like he’ll be binned very soon, she’s knows it’s not working, I can see a SB return happening 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
I hate to say this but I do actually agree with you. I’m so fed up of the constant drama with her 😂
Just give those kids back to Kieran then I’ll be able to stop worrying and couldn’t give a shit what she does to herself going forward 😅
Because it is actually all going Pete Tong for her this year I reckon! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

spaniel_ears

Chatty Member
It’s almost like that filter has made her look like KP does in all her pics ! Looking at the face alone, it’s almost identica! so awful
I am gobsmacked at her post about going dressed as her successful mother to school today🤢 she is either deluded or it’s her being completely smug and vindictive to get at KH who obv can’t be with her today and help her with a costume ….also what child needs to go to school advertising that KP is her mum! I mean all the kids and parents must google her and think omg !!
My daughter gone as willy Wonka 🥰

• Heart

suseh97

Yep,we used to say that as well.
---

Sorry,but I find it embarrassing,I think of names when you get older.
I think of Bunny as an old lady name. An upper east side of Manhattan old lady name. Only because the only other Bunny’s I’ve heard of were Trey’s mother in Sex And The City and Bunny Folger in Only Murders In The Building 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
'Mum has written 54 books....??!!!' Oh good grief. Someone call her out on this...! THEY WERE ALL GHOSTWRITTEN..!!

1709807519934.png

Far from writing her own novels, Miss Price - better known as Jordan - instead reveals she merely thinks up the plot - leaving the complex task of conjuring up the golden prose to an assistant.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

KK77

VIP Member
Katie Price in savage swipe at ex Peter Andre saying he BANNED her talking about him - asking 'did he ever love me?' | The Sun
Another spot of "Poor MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" lifted from crapcasts. The only good thing to say is that it doesn't earn a brass razzoo out of any of this shite :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She’s cheated on every man she’s been with, married or not. Why would any man consider being loyal to her (although all were, one played her at her own game after she started it).

Of course Pete has gagged her, she’s been trying to earn money and fame off the back of slagging him off for years. J&P have to see and hear what she says about Pete almost daily but still CHOOSE to live with him and Emily.

Her behaviour towards her exes has got her in trouble and cost her money many times, but of course the exes made her bankrupt. She hasn’t paid a penny towards J&P education, welfare, upbringing or any of the essentials, she goes on holiday because she doesn’t realise it’s the kids birthdays, she goes on holiday day after H was hospitalied, she went on holiday when her own Mother was going through a lung transplant. What is she on about she is Mother and Father to five. Please someone do the honours 👊🥊🤜

I just wish all the execs would get together, take a chapter each and expose everything about her in a book called ‘From Mr. Price to Paradise: Ditching Drama, Finding Bliss’

• Haha
  • Angry
Also why are the authorities taking the word of a degenerate, booze & drug swilling arsehole anyway? None of it makes sense!!
They're not necessarily taking her word. Court hearings take months. If Kieran says KP is an addict it has to be tested, it can take months, if Kieran alleges abuse, reports need to be done and it takes months. If KP doesn't turn up to a hearing, another hearing has to be scheduled.....etc etc. There are separate hearings for everything that goes on.... with weeks or months in-between. The final hearing where the judge sees all the evidence probably hasn't happened yet.

It's 8 months since Kieran's last police investigation was thrown out. Residency hearings can take 12 months at least. The fact Kieran now has regular contact with Bunny shows they're in the middle of the court process.

People seem to go back to square one if they don't see the court hearings. We're not going to see them but 'some contact' is an indication it's progressing.

These are the final stages of family court.....the Temporary order is likely to be where Kieran is now, with regular contact with the kids. This is just part of the process. The fact finding hearings can go on for weeks if allegations are complex. Each one of these stages has weeks or months inbetween. At the bottom it says the whole process can take 18 months.
This is what Kieran is going through.

Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 13.44.37.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-08 at 13.44.52.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've an idea how to make Ednas house decor look better 😀 x ...

Resizer_17098522940391.jpg

Add petrol to fire, let fire roam though the room 😄 x

Resizer_17098522673241.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Tedbear

VIP Member
Yeah and PP and AFP finally leaving the MM after a bust up with KP. In fact KFP told her she ‘never wants to see her again’
Why WTF happened
---
I
So if she's apparently been seeing JJ for months - is Sink Boy yet another guy she's cheated on?
think she was cheating thats why he went mental and fucked off New Year
---
So, after that puff piece about H earlier, The Scum have redeemed themselves, they’ve gone in really hard on her dangerous parenting allowing B online to do as she pleases. They’ve absolutely torn her a new one over it, and looks to me as they’ve lifted a lot of those critical quotes from here. Well done The Scum, that is a very damning article, they ain’t pulled their punches about B’s unsupervised online access 👏🏽

On a funny note they’ve also outed Junior as being permanently OUT, and I did like this dig, it’s deffo laughing at her…..

Junior was snapped with his age-less dad recently, celebrating celebrating Peter's 51st birthday 😂
Just seen a comment in the Fail saying Manchester gig is cancelked 2moz dont know if its true

• Haha
  • Wow

Ecosse

VIP Member
I’m still reeling from the reports of her sending Bunny to school dressed as HER for World Book Day. Beyond cringe.

• Haha
  • Sad

InsomniNat

She is going in as KP when she went into the jungle on IAC. Her little brother Apollo is Peter Rabbit.
Omg I just joked she will probably dress her as her 🤦🏼‍♀️ how is her in im a celebrity a book character ffs. How embarrassing and degrading for the poor little girl, no one will know who she is. What an absolute CUNT

• Sad
  • Heart