Katie Price #363 She’s out on a binge making JJ cringe, pooing on stage and grabbing her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and PP and AFP finally leaving the MM after a bust up with KP. In fact KFP told her she ‘never wants to see her again’
Oh to have been a fly on the wall
I‘d love to know what was finally the last straw for AFP!

Reactions: 32
Thank you as always @WillowTree21
Helps to have some confirmation

Reactions: 37
Oh they are now the footwear of choice since Blano - it bought loads of pairs!
I reckon she ought to wear a pair with some seksi sausage-skin ensemble to the fashun show............................................
... and all those Crocs (of shite) lay festering by the laundry bin .....
Oh wait maybe she's flogged them on De-Pop 'as worn by Katie Price!'

Reactions: 22
That'd her Mrs B, a proper Scummy mummy

Reactions: 19
The bloke standing behind her while she’s gurning in a ‘sexy’ manner into the camera is a very strange shade of undead/nosferatu.

Reactions: 29
Doesn't Jessica Alves normally hang out with slymi fat little fuck Rymi when out in London also think sink boy had a thing for JA aswell at some club.
JUST THOUGHT I'D PLANT THAT PICTURE IN EVERYONES HEAD OF THE FOUR OF THEM BUMPING AND GRINDING AWAY IN TRAVELODGE LATER enjoy your dinners everyone.

Reactions: 54
Hoisted by her own petard as Willie would say

Reactions: 19
Thanks for that Stan, just about to get me gob around a thick cut pork chop (with buttery mash, cabbage and onion gravy)

It said on the video the pair of them were up to something tomorrow together, probably no good but hey ho!

Reactions: 21
Another thought - if there has been this falling out with AFP, maybe PFP revealed the thing with JJ was a sham to get back at KFP!!

Reactions: 30
Sorry, Stan. The thought of you dressing up in your potato thong on Saturday is more than enough for me.....

Reactions: 32
if Lego is a no show this weekend, then the romance of the century is probably over/p45 time

Reactions: 26
Exactly this Rita. At least one person on both X and FB commented that the Social Wanker had fucked up their cases, named her too.
---
Yeah and PP and AFP finally leaving the MM after a bust up with KP. In fact KFP told her she ‘never wants to see her again’
She's always been such a grateful and thankful person hasn't she, bless

Reactions: 24
So, KP is in London today, Crawl posted on his stories he's in London today Crawl also had the messages on his story about dropping a pin and meeting up???

I hope to god that's not a hint that he's going to be meeting up with it.
I hope he does, then all her braindeads like Ophelia will have to backtrack AGAIN, first they loved him, now he’s a user, if they get back together it’ll be rinse & repeat singing his praises. As long as their QWeens ok, they’re OK . As one of them said to Kryten on her IG “please don’t hurt her”

Reactions: 34
Just looked at her IG and apparently at this bunch entrepreneur thing she will be 'answering all questions and answers'

So had a look at the event is she the special Guest or the entertainment

17:30
Entertainment
17:50
Interactive Q&A with Special Guest (TBA)
Tamika Martin

Reactions: 20
What the fuck is she
What was the bust up about?
She treats her mother like shit. No idea why afp tolerates her. She puts her neck out to stick up for her daughter, time and time again and her daughter has no respect for her. Talks and treats her like shit. When is Afp gonna wake up and smell the coffee. She has and always will use all her family to sell a story. Wait to Afp passes away. She will be selling the story to the highest bidder. She must owe Harvey millions they amount of times she has used him for press. Even her mother asked her to give him privacy

Reactions: 35
What with Skanky dressing up in her latest sparkly sausage-skin outfits, do you reckon this is what she sees when she looks in the mirror...?

...and this is what we all see.....

Reactions: 36
The delusion runs deep with these braindead morons

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.