Katie Price #362 Thinks its effing Rihanna, more like an effing Spanner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't look like he really wants to be within a mile of her, her hygiene is a stumbling block for one thing. Even if someone says he has, it would be with a peg on his nose and a bag over her head!:sick::sick::sick:
She's his glorified beard just to keep them relevant 😆
Out of all the relationships this one is the most set up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Even lego head didnt want to announce the awards with her 😂 despite being married on telly he was to shy/embarrassed. So the nominees made her wet 🤢 you really can’t take Skanky no where bet it was a great night looking after your drunk girlfriend/mum 🥴 I’m a thread or two behind having a blast laughing away at your threads & pics. 2024 is shaping up to be her downfall 😄
I’m here for it 🥳🤣
Not one single positive comment on the Daily Fail article out of 330+
couldn’t happen to a nicer skid mark.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He doesn't look like he really wants to be within a mile of her, her hygiene is a stumbling block for one thing. Even if someone says he has, it would be with a peg on his nose and a bag over her head!:sick::sick::sick:
Especially as she farts all the time as well....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I always find it irritating when Emily is referred to as PA’s ‘new wife’. They’ve been together more than double the time he was with Skanky, they have two kids and another on the way. It isn’t a new marriage :mad:
Reading that PA and Kipper split in 2009 made me realise that she only had Junior and Prinny for a few years before Pete took over with full parental rights. Not a long time in the big scheme of things, is it?
---
Not one single positive comment on the Daily Fail article out of 330+
couldn’t happen to a nicer skid mark.
When she tried to hijack that that event "Apparently, I'm singing a song tonight - but only if you all want me to. Do you want me to? Say no if you don't!'
Well...., were the audience unanimous or did she actually get to sing??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Gargoyle? Gorgon?
---

I am feeling a huge dread of what the thing is going to do to the student's showcase fashun show in Manchester. Just imagine how hard you have worked over the year designing garments, creating them, choosing moddles, putting together the event to showcase your design talent and then discovering some imbecile has allowed the skank to grift its way in to RUIN it for you!

Oh yes, the media will be there but it sure won't be to look at your Fashun - they'll be waiting for the thing to implode as it always does, to stagger about trollied, swear, rant and slag off everybody, drape itself seductively across Mr Punch wearing a pair of holey tights, slobber all over any other male with a pulse, all the while screeching "Hannnooo noo wurld!" at the audience who are in fact cringeing behind their seats holding their ears & crying.
For the sake of those students whoever invited the thing to co-host that event needs a radical, immediate rethink and cancel it before it spoils what ought to be a very special evening for those whose entire careers she will ruin for them.
Exactly, they will have toiled for the last few years and are now launching themselves out into the fashion world, hoping to be spotted and looking for opportunities.The venue will be full of extremely proud family and friends. Cue that drugged up, pissed up common old slag who start performing her usual disgusting granny-on-crack antics spewing vile crap from her butchered, crappy rat’s mouth, taking all the attention away from those who merit it. An absolute disgrace to humanity, the organisers must be crazy.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Reading that PA and Kipper split in 2009 made me realise that she only had Junior and Prinny for a few years before Pete took over with full parental rights. Not a long time in the big scheme of things, is it?
---

When she tried to hijack that that event "Apparently, I'm singing a song tonight - but only if you all want me to. Do you want me to? Say no if you don't!'
Well...., were the audience unanimous or did she actually get to sing??
I loved the way that she said "its okay to boo me, its like Panto" and I've heard her use that excuse before. Obviously uses it to deflect from the negative responses..!

I couldn't bear to watch the entire Gossie's You Tube so I don't know if she got to sing or not. If she didn't, then that's one up to the audience who didn't seem very keen...!

I am confused- I know she said she was doing an ok shoot and interview, in fact she was raving about it! So is this like a pre chat? Should we expect the glossy shoot and cover soon or was she over egging the pudding again and forgetting she is nearly 50 and no longer relevant?

• Haha
Oooooo..... I must go and buy a new hat.... (cough....)

Smitten Katie is already thinking ahead to a wedding day – and a source claims she is refusing to let her exes scupper her plans to get married for a fourth time. “She absolutely will marry JJ and if he proposes in the next few weeks, she will absolutely say yes. But she’s worried about her exes because they are talking,” the source claims.
So, this 46 year old mother of five has known this bloke for 8 weeks -give or take -and wants to marry him? Just grow up you absolute bleeping bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Yep Facefuck been down drove me mad trying to acces.oh fuckit.I’m going to bed.Bored,boredCunt is still alive.😞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She's just SO thick, she can't see when she's digging a deep hole, can she...?!!

Banned her from slagging him and Clare at CAN off, you mean, stupid cow.

(Nothing new, all taken off the podcast and almost identical to DC's synopsis...!)

Reactions: 19
I leave this here while I catch up I'm on page 8 😀💖 xx..

So Wayne Lineker is due to make an appearance at the same club Katie was in 🤔😄 x

Resizer_17096631546363.jpg

Due to short notice Wayne couldn't make it in the end, so instead he said he will send his brother instead, of course the club flyers had to be updated 😅😅😅 x ....

Resizer_17096631474671.jpg

• Haha
So they are aware, but continuing to let her host it 🤬
In that case they deserve the car crash she'll be bringing on the night.
Good luck 😅 don't say you weren't warned 🤷‍♀️
---
Oooooo..... I must go and buy a new hat.... (cough....)

Smitten Katie is already thinking ahead to a wedding day – and a source claims she is refusing to let her exes scupper her plans to get married for a fourth time. “She absolutely will marry JJ and if he proposes in the next few weeks, she will absolutely say yes. But she’s worried about her exes because they are talking,” the source claims.
What's that bit in bold about, anybody know??
---
Truly thinks high of herself with that quote. As if the exes are talking about her to each other .paranoia totally hitting home ..
Poor wee kryten has now his agenda from her to propose ..within weeks she definitely say yes , how desperate and crazy does she sound 🤣🤣🤣

.why does she think she needs a marriage proposal within weeks of getting with every guy she gets with is the most important thing to her🤣🤣🤣 ..won't ever change the outcome, the guys always realise she is disturb and run for the hills ..eventually when the rose tinted glasses slide off
She needs them to propose and marry her ASAP before they cotton on that she's a bleeping PSYCHO and run run run very very far away!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I see JJ is now following that FOMO models on instagram, just like Carl started following

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just saying - rinse and repeat repeat repeat ... ... with Boyson and Carl I believe that the engagements were fake and neither had any intention of marrying her and it will be the same with Lego if they get engaged (which they will for clicks and views unless he bails out) hoping for an OK article yet again and then there will be all the trying on wedding dresses crap and the rubbish about a 'differrent wedding than the others' ... oh, and she will chat tit about changing her name to Mrs Lego 'because I have never done that before' ...

'Alex began dating Katie, 43, in 2009 shortly after her divorce from first husband Peter. They went on to marry in Las Vegas in February 2010 after seven months of dating'

'Katie and Kieran met over online chat service Blackberry Messenger in November 2012, and just two months later they tied the knot in the Bahamas on January 16, 2013, after Kieran proposed on Christmas Day 2012'

'Katie and Kris became engaged in September 2022 after two months of dating'

'Carl popped the question to Katie in April 2021, just 10 months after the pair first got together'
That just proves how irresistible she is 😉🤔🤭😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahahaha ~ oh dearest @Pom Bear you never fail to make me cry with laughing so hard, Thank you sooo much xXx
---

Is it 'Marching Powder?'
Very grubby whatever she's on about.
Actually - what is Kipper on about exactly?

Your welcome and thank you too Love from Pom 😀💖❤💕🥰🤗😘 xxxx

Resizer_17096660984301.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.