Katie Price #361 skank calls it fate, but grifting, poncing and noncing seems to be a family trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a CRAP mother, obviously never had good parenting herself not that that is an excuse but possibly an explanation for just how lacking she is in that department (and a few 100 others lol).
As cheesy as PA is, thankfully his upbringing has instilled love, support and respect which he clearly has taught his kids.
When they're away from her they seem lovely grounded respectful young people, long may that continue.

P.s. I see the Harvey deflection is in full swing on FB

Reactions: 36
Katie replied: "Right. Anyone can be a celebrity these days." Jealous much Kipper???? You cant even get an invitation to an ITV BBQ anymore ... And what exactly is your current appendage Lego famous for ????????

Reactions: 49
Thanks DC for listening to this utter bilge once more. How many morons are listening to this shitfest? It surely cant go on much longer, its boring, beige inane shite!
Saw a couple of comments today on the Pod IG page saying they're unfollowing as can't stand the screeching (their exact words)!

Reactions: 39
Well being a Prowfesshunal Persun doth not make them immune to the wiles of the skank - take Dim Lynne, Social Wanker for a starter!!!

Reactions: 21
I’m off out in a minute to walk with my kids class to their school swimming lessons…can you imagine Skank volunteering to help out at school?! I am quietly looking forward to coming home to lots of updates from the BH fingers crossed

Reactions: 30
What a twat. The 'job' she refers to is basically to be young and look nice. Epic Fail She is so desperate to control Princess and live through her. Sad old cow!
---
I hadn't heard that. Nudity is one thing but doing a sexual act and doing it in public so people can't consent to view it is another, It's what KP does too. Indecent exposure would be right. Kanye is another weirdo!

Reactions: 26
No news seeped out yet then???
Me on tenterhooks...! But I'm not holding my breath.

Interesting article from December 2018 when she first swerved the initial bankruptcy. There's a video of her lauding over the fact that she isn't a bankrupt.... Oh dear, Skanky, how times have changed.....

(nb: Weirdly enough, the comments back then are exactly the same as they are now....!!)

Reactions: 28
No news seeped out yet then???
Would press get inside info as to whether or not she has to attend Court 4, or if it is remote hearing, I wonder? IF they do get tipped off, let's hope we see her doing walk of shame & her shouting 'suck my dick' Who would attend court with her, if she turned up? Mr PP, Frumpty Dumpty, AFP or her latest himbo bonkubine?

Reactions: 38
Amy is bound to feel like that though

Reactions: 16
Decent people like Hairy Biker Dave suffer and die and this cunt sails through life without a care in the world.

Reactions: 65
Decent people like Hairy Biker Dave suffer and die and this cunt sails through life without a care in the world.
Exactly what my youngest recently when a close friend suddenly died, she said " why are the good people ones that die but the people are allowed to carry on breathing "
Very true

Reactions: 41
JJ is off for a facial, so he didn't fancy being her plus one today (if that is where she is off to)

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.