Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody listened to the Lalala pod cast?
No but the thread on tattle about LaLaLa is very interesting though. There's much debate about her being a fake social worker and unqualified to give the advice she's giving on abuse. She apparently was sharing a petition to shut Tattle down!

I don't know if I can stomach a whole interview brown-nosing KP, I'll wait for the highlights 😁

Reactions: 22
Something weird is going on on her FB, there are normally dozens of her stupid video ads for JYYCrap.
Today nothing for days going back.
Wonder why?
The other day there were a few peeps commenting they'd received an email saying they'd won and a link from her asking for bank info...πŸ€”
The sales & giveaways are still being posted, more so on stories so they disappear automatically, but the posts are then removed within a few hours/day at the most. I could only speculate the reason behind this is that the vast majority of replies are now negative - links to awful reviews of JYY on trustpilot, people have received poor quality items, not had their order, not been refunded or any complaints have been ignored - is the general theme!

The last giveaway had a scammer replying to everyone, a fake KP profile saying follow this link & complete requested info for your free gift. Sounds like people fell for it, even though it was obvious!

• Haha
  • Wow
The sales & giveaways are still being posted, more so on stories so they disappear automatically, but the posts are then removed within a few hours/day at the most. I could only speculate the reason behind this is that the vast majority of replies are now negative - links to awful reviews of JYY on trustpilot, people have received poor quality items, not had their order, not been refunded or any complaints have been ignored - is the general theme!

The last giveaway had a scammer replying to everyone, a fake KP profile saying follow this link & complete requested info for your free gift. Sounds like people fell for it, even though it was obvious!
It's her/ their own fault. Someone posts replies as KP all the time for her facebook and the braindeads always think KP is chatting with them about roast dinners or whatever 'mum' stuff she's supposedly doing.....when in actual fact she's off having her nails done or chasing Lego men.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
maybe she’s in training as an Olympic Arse skier??
I’m feeling pissed off with her today, but that made me laugh out loud. Thank you. Oh yes that skiing on her arse πŸ˜‚

Think it needs playing again, sense most of us are even more disgusted with her after Neath (though I believe The Sun are going to use it against her very soon πŸ˜‰) and now another podcast twit is up her arse again πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Still we have this, this is her skiing, we need to remember, despite the brain dead fans bigging her up, this is who she is, an incompetent useless idiot, zero talent for anything other than being a constant twit, my daughter can ski at 10 years old, this is Skank’s level, yes I feel better viewing this again πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Saw this on another thread today and thought this was very apt for KP πŸ˜‚
IMG_6307.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I know for a fact she was obsessed with showing everyone possible, the Alex video's. Constantly saying really shocking things about him & so was AFP. Then KFP went to the thick witch Houghton woman, who Alex had baby Dolly with & encouraged her to try & bring Alex down too. Court cases for custody of the little girl. Between these 2 witches, Alex was persecuted & reviled. He was deprived of seeing his then, only child. Both Houghton & Price are a disgrace. Truly bitter & twisted individuals.

And HOW did she get away with saying this? - Unbelievable .........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viEdEDaeKN4 The mum-of-five, who made her debut on the daytime TV show on Tuesday, also explained that she'd tried to offer Alex "help" during their marriage. Implying that his alter-ego was the first step in transitioning into a woman, the former glamour model said: "If he does end up being a transgender it wouldn't surprise me.7 Jan 2016

Interesting that KFP's brother Daniel & Andrew Gould were also dressed as a woman ! View attachment 2783067
Drag act: Katie Price appeared at her book signing with boyfriend Alex Reid (far left) brother Danny Price, horse trainer Alex Gould and friend Phil Turner, all dressed in women's clothes
And only her brother is still talking to her...& I use the term talking loosely...her patterned behaviour covers decades.

Reactions: 23
No man would get away with similar, and neither should she. How come nobody calls her out for it? How come none of her female fans notice or care?
Answers on a postcard please πŸ™„
I hope she is exposed as a cruel, dangerous, dirty female predator & pervert. Unacceptable behaviour for years. Please, let something come of her awful antics. Why is she so protected from recrimination? She is corrupt & her sexual inuendo's & lewd comments are beyond disgusting.
The problem is if Jimmy Saville was still alive he would probably still be getting away with his vile behaviour. Has no one would stand up against him.

• Sick
  • Heart
The problem is if Jimmy Saville was still alive he would probably still be getting away with his vile behaviour. Has no one would stand up against him.
I'm not so sure. People had reported him for various things over the years and the media did start going after him a few years before his death ( He threatened to sue the Sun). His death did open the floodgates for loads of other women to come forward about other male celebrities though. So now, we do have people coming forward over male celebs such as Brand, Edwards, Weinstein, Glitter, Stephen Bear etc.
Where are the people accusing KP though and are they listened to? Alex Reid wasn't really listened to, not by media or police it seems. Are there any reports linking her to abuse in the press like Savile.....or documentary investigations going on, nope. I would say it's because her victims are men and it gets dismissed. Caroline Flack's victim got dismissed in the press, it's just weird and not right.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
No but the thread on tattle about LaLaLa is very interesting though. There's much debate about her being a fake social worker and unqualified to give the advice she's giving on abuse. She apparently was sharing a petition to shut Tattle down!

I don't know if I can stomach a whole interview brown-nosing KP, I'll wait for the highlights 😁
the snippet I read stated that she’d dx herself with ADHD among other things and never stops banging on about it. Sound familiar?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd like to think not but seeing how much cheating, abuse and corruption is being tolerated and even excused all over the world probably not πŸ˜ͺ🀬🀬

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Not obvious enough for the braindead disciples 🀣

Reactions: 16
the snippet I read stated that she’d dx herself with ADHD among other things and never stops banging on about it. Sound familiar?
Very familiar, everyone on there is calling her a narcissist. She's very negative and nasty it seems, tells people to 'duck your mum' if they criticise her! Sounds like another KP in many ways ( drinking, crappy men she complains about, bad relationships, grifting) . Her real name is Laura Hughes it would seem.

Screen Shot 2024-02-27 at 16.19.01.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-27 at 16.21.49.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Last edited:
Reactions: 12
OK, here's it is folkes!

What happens when a skint ex-glamour model needs a few quid for new nails etc?

She get booked to do a guest appearance, turn up somewhere around midnight sing one or two lines of a couple of songs, zone out and forget the song lines, I'm not being harsh here, they were dance songs, there ain't a lot of words and it's usually just repeating them over and over.

After a flopped dunked karaoke with no tv, she gets drunk people on stage to play a game where they, I don't know, I think they were meant to feel each other up or something for drinks? something like that. I was there and mostly sober, even I had difficulty figuring out exactly what was meant to be happening, so you can imagine how hard it was for the punters that had probably been drinking way before the doors opened at 9pm.

Anyways, it went as well as expected, eventually loosing control of the fans on stage, one of them even flying off stage, unintentionally doing an impression of her Range Rover that time she went for a drive while off her face.

That all said, the night was pretty much exactly how we pictured it and we enjoyed seeing what we expected.

I had to keep skipping forward as her shouting is just bursting my brain! What the duck is she up to🫣

She reminds me of a holiday rep… the 18-30’s club sort from a holiday to Shagaluf 20 years ago πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.