Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet KFP is ‘guest of honour’ at a LGBT + gig in Belfast this coming spring.

Reactions: 42
Perhaps somebody should send the organisers of this fiesta thing details of skank's persecution against AR and how she loves to take the piss over his little foible??
Surely skank is about The Last Person on the Planet they ought to be glorifying with iconic status when its perfectly obvious all she's interested in is having a laugh at somebody elses' expense??

Reactions: 44
She always seems to be 'sticking her two fingers up' more than usual when there have been some sort of proceedings going on behind the scenes. She is determined to prove that she is in serious relationship with JJ and being a good responsible mother, while painting her exes in bad light. Family court hearing coming up by any chance? That would explain the children being kept well in the background without and SM presence either.
Having said that, I would like to hear her explain to the courts why she spends so little time with her 'babies' and out partying with her grave snatcher toy boy instead

Reactions: 36
Katie Price #361 The Toy Boy Grave Snatcher And The Venus Fly Scratch n Sniff Snatch

Reactions: 42
Reactions: 27
She is so rude and arrogant the way she speaks to people. Wonder what JJ thinks of his ole slapper when she is drunk?

Reactions: 25
Forgot about Phil Turner! They had a massive falling out, didn’t they?

Reactions: 18
I am a type 1 diabetic & yes you need to carry some stuff but you wouldnt need something that big, its just a fashion thing
If he is a genuine T1 he would have been offered a libre sensor which is a small disk attached to your arm, you then see your blood sugar levels on an app on your phone, one long acting insulin pen that you inject once per day so that would be left at home or hotel room, so then there is your quick acting or meal time insulin pen which you use when eating any form of carbs (food/drink) an insulin pen is slightly thicker than a biro along with his phone thats pretty much it unless he wants to carry something for a hypo but if you are in a nightclub you can just ask for a orange juice, plenty of sugar in that

Reactions: 37
Katie Price #361 A disgusting cradle snatcher and a baby granny grabber. What could possibly go wrong!

Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion
The dirty old predators headliner was a fail, if she was a man she'd already be in jail!!

Reactions: 56
It would be a shame if someone would send them the newspaper links to these storys of what she’s done
After all you wouldn’t want to be associated with skanky price . She would loose money after all

Reactions: 27
I knew she reminded me of something when she attended that club at weekend - Ice hockey player!

So here's a suggestion for next thread: #362 Will LegoBoy lay her? Body of a bricklayer, dressed like a hockey player.

Reactions: 49
I know one court cases is the 12th March
Does anybody know when the others are ie HMRC bankruptcy hearing?
I know children’s hearing will be private as it should be, but think as KP seems to be keeping kids off social media it might be soon
I just hope KH doesn’t have a judge that thinks all kids should be with mum even if she is a shit mum

Reactions: 31
It’s April I think the BH hearing,that could still be delayed if she’s been hiding assets etc.Which she obviously has,would be great if they tracked where hidden stuff is.

Reactions: 28
Years ago there were severe consequences for grave robbery you know Legohead. Ask Messrs Burke and Hare.......

Reactions: 22
It’s April I think the BH hearing,that could still be delayed if she’s been hiding assets etc.Which she obviously has,would be great if they tracked where hidden stuff is.
I think they said the HMRC bankruptcy hearing is in March, I'm sure that will be just to make her bankrupt, again. Then the other BH is sometime in April

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.