Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
patch up those holes gorgeous one and MrEmLou would happily pay £80 for it on 80s casual classics and strut around at nearly 49 telling me about his lads lads lads days high flying city professional but you can’t take the boy out of Loughton

Reactions: 25
Ah Micky, you are mistaken. She doesn’t only sing the odd line, she only screams the odd line x

Reactions: 21
This is how every Red Top article should be written about her, brilliant stuff

Reactions: 40
Due to the level of Harvey’s understanding, it would be doubtful any charges would be brought. He would be lacking in mental capacity so it couldn’t be proven that any intent to harm was meant
If someone like Skank took him somewhere, knowing his behavior issues, and something happened, could they be charged?

Reactions: 9
Me too, the seal that performed with Peter Andre was outstanding.
---

Yes she was offended when Kieran did the same. She was also offended when she couldn’t nail Peter for doing the same with Clare.
If someone hurt me I'd never in a million years carry on like this, wouldn't give them the satisfaction for a start. It's her life's work. Needs to learn to shut up and get over it, keep things in proportion.

Reactions: 17
As we ’excitedly’ wait for the OK magazine exclusive about Skank and Kryten, I asked AI ChatGBT to write one for us. I gave it some prompts, as you can probably tell Let’s see how close ChatGBT is to the OK magazine version…..

Reactions: 75
I couldn't put my finger on why she was reminding me of my dad in this latest outfit (sorry dad)....and then it hit me... he's a mod and she reminds me of a manaquin advertising Lambretta clothing!

Reactions: 36
'hunky Lego headed man of action'

I think Katie Bot might need more prompts for swearing and screaming 'I lav ittttt'.... then it would be bang on.

Reactions: 25
Here comes Haystacks getting in to the ring to wrestle her opponent!

Reactions: 22
Let's not forget that Carl's teenage preference was Jodie ... she is needling him
---
She doesn't even learn the words to a song if she is PAID TO ... eg.PANTO

Reactions: 24
Brilliant, only thing missing is "When we reached out to Kryten for a comment, he replied that he would need to check what he was allowed to say"

Reactions: 51
That's the big problem with these type of events though, the organizers encourage people to 'get there early' due to 'limited space' etc which is all just a rouse to get them to drink copious amounts of alcohol while waiting for the 'star turn' to arrive! Then when they do finally turn up the crowd is so rat arsed that they are hard to control!

Reactions: 28
If someone like Skank took him somewhere, knowing his behavior issues, and something happened, could they be charged?
I shouldn’t think the CPS would bother accepting the case. Very hard to prove malicious intent if someone has an existing medical condition that causes them to lash out when they are experiencing distress or sensory overload

Reactions: 13
Thank you, and thank you all - MrJaynie is blown away by all the lovely comments. He is a treasure (even IG I don’t tell him often enough, he is my hero and treasure too). I am a very lucky Jaynie. I don’t mind sharing him in a non tampon pulling way I’m not the jealous type - I know I’m loved, I know I’m lucky enough to have married a good, decent man whose heart is true. Poor Skanky, I feel sorry for her in this regard, she never feels secure in her relationships, Pete adored her and she couldn’t appreciate what she had. She kept having to look for more eggs to try and silence her insecurities and internal inadequacies. I’ve never felt that, I am enough as I am.

I will keep encouraging MrJaynie to post and join in as he has a wicked sense of humour as you can possibly tell from his posts.

JJ is tiny in person! He could hide behind Skank and you would miss him. His little man bag never leaves his side, but is that because he is a newly diagnosed T1 diabetic? He probably has a blood sugar monitor, insulin and needles as well as a sugary snack/drink in case he needs a sugar boost. I won’t mock him for that. Being with madam could be dangerous for his diabetes considering her diet and that he doesn’t seem to have a very strong character. He looks like he couldn’t stand up for himself against her, particularly when you take his recent TT live where he said he couldn’t talk about their “relationship”. He comes across as a pushover, or is it just purely that he is that desperate for fame and attention? I can’t stand desperate wannabes, they make me feel

Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.