Katie Price #360 The Bailiffs came hip hip hooray! Now finish the job and take her away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell. Why on earth has she not had those boobs redone?!?! I just do not get it.
Perhaps nobody - not even her belovéd doc Plovier - wants to be held responsible for trying to put that mess right??
Or she can't grift the surgery and certainly cannot afford the fee to rebalance them so she's stuck with the wonky Twenty-Gallon-Twins?

Incidentally this latest incident from it shall henceforth be known as Gobbing Gate :)
---
A few new photos that I haven't seen being published on Wales Online.... and I love this one...

Looks like she's about to wrestle that DJ's gear out of his hands and do her own set....! Either that or she's about to eat him... I'm not quite sure....
View attachment 2785229

She thinking "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm young, new meat..............................................." just like the raddled old alley cat she is :)
---
I'm guessing that the wonky tit issue cannot be rectified. Otherwise she would be straight on the plane to Turkey. Weird, she doesn't wear a bra to even them up
A bra won't contain those things - they need industrial scaffolding!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Actually, what Jada needs in Princess, she could probably make those clothes look halfway decent, but I suppose she's a cut above the rubbish her mother has to make do with.
P would struggle modelling the rags that fit size 8-22, I mean, how is that sizing even a thing?? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Perhaps nobody - not even her belovéd doc Plovier - wants to be held responsible for trying to put that mess right??
Or she can't grift the surgery and certainly cannot afford to fee so she's stuck with the wonky Twenty-Gallon-Twins?
Think the only thing a surgeon could do with Phil and Grant is take them out then reduce them down to the size of a couple of fried eggs, cant be much skin left with all the scarring and stretching. Skank won't like that because her tits are the only thing that keeps her in the press and stops people looking at her mutilated face.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh this gave me a laugh this morning.....

They're wonky wonky very very wonky.... They're very wonky.... (To be sung to the tune of the tasty tasty advert Kellogs Bran Flakes....)
View attachment 2785114

View attachment 2785110
Can that be a thread title 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Think the only thing a surgeon could do with Phil and Grant is take them out then reduce them down to the size of a couple of fried eggs, cant be much skin left with all the scarring and stretching. Skank won't like that because her tits are the only thing that keeps her in the press and stops people looking at her mutilated face.🤣
And keeps her from looking like a man. That square body she has. So unfeminine. Even with the tits
---
I wonder how long it will be until we see Skanky sporting a pair of these...?!!

They aren’t boots ffs. Don’t they know what shoes look like at the Mail?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WD40 more like
Well that stuff is made from fish oils soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
P would struggle modelling the rags that fit size 8-22, I mean, how is that sizing even a thing?? 🤔🤔
Generally it means that theres enough fabric to cover the size 22 but its shirred/elasticated to such a degree it shrinks it down to the size 8. Mind you, on the size 22 there will be no shirring left - it will be s t r e t c h e d to the MAX, hence how it manages to strain over Phil and Grant.
I should not imagine the shirring elastic will last very long though so after a couple of wearings the rag will be fit only for the bin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jeez, Edna is so braggy ( god knows why), showing off the frumpy clothes she bought for her little one. She must hate colour !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just stunning, I'm in awe of her mowdelling prowess...

Jesus wept! 🫣🤡
No one would actually employ her as a model ... she has no idea how to pose to present an outfit and there are zero people that shape .... she is only 'mowdellin' for JYY because she is a secret partner in it ... same as the arf bombs ... I would say silent partner, but, since her financial investments with Darth and the rest are hidden then secret is a better term imo ... however, let's see what the FA make of all these clearly dodgy deals ... tick tock soon be final bancruptcy and possibly prison o'clock Kipper ...
---
Bloody hell. Why on earth has she not had those boobs redone?!?! I just do not get it.
I don't think any surgeon will touch them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.