Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My parents were from Irish Traveller decent and they are the nicest, most house proud, decent and moral folk you could ever hope to meet. Forget the tarmacing your driveway analogies.

Whether you like him or not, Tyson Fury is good modern day example of this.

Sorry but Skanky and Wanky are just scum.
I lover a year ago I was running low on gas, thought a garage will appear soon , ran out , stuck in the middle of nowhere, people just driving past , some travellers stopped asked me what was wrong, told me to jump in their van drove me 8 miles to the nearest garage and back , I said here’s £20 get a drink , wouldn’t take it , they were a Godsend

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not sure yet, a few things are being ironed out as we speak 🙏
I'd like to iron her face out, is that harsh😂

Seriously though I really do hope a huge amount of evidence has been built up against her to prove that she's been a lying, fraudulent witch. Good luck to all of those involved trying to get some justice🤞

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Lockdown eases, she's allowed to visit and hug her terminally ill mother with her kids but what does she do, buggers off abroad and lies by the pool flexing those shattered feet and ankles in the air (as per latest IG story) :mad:

I'm so wound up am off to make an early start on my tax return.
Shes probably been cuddling her mum all the way through regardless of what she can pass onto her 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The daily Mail comments are brilliant. The best one was calling wanky a male hooker. Couldn’t have put it better myself.
She hasn’t been able to afford NDA’s since Boyson and crawl the hooker and his father will be her downfall just a matter of time.
She’s run out of options

• Haha
My parents were from Irish Traveller decent and they are the nicest, most house proud, decent and moral folk you could ever hope to meet. Forget the tarmacing your driveway analogies.

Whether you like him or not, Tyson Fury is good modern day example of this.

Sorry but Skanky and Wanky are just scum.
Well I can tell you I've had the tarmacing driveway scenario personally oh and trying to break into my house.

‘Ross’ appears to be a hairdresser. There is a photo of a haircut he did for her on his Instagram profile. The people they surround themselves always seem to be as vain and vacuous as they are.
Only men of a certain persuasion seem to be drawn to it.

Reactions: 7
I'd like to know what kicked off this agency bollox 🤔. There is absolutely no way that she didn't know about his previous dodgy dealings. And she knew full well Harvey was on his books because she'd have put him on! She's somehow in the tit with something & as per usual it's not her fault. I wonder if somehow she is being looked into as regards Harvey? It's clear for everyone to see that he's constantly being exploited. But is there actually anything that can be done to protect him? Is someone trying to stop her making money off him? How is the money from Harvey's clothing range handled? Who has his money? Sooooo many questions. And all lead back to the lying, fake, narcissistic, bankrupt, old has-been 😡
As usual nothing is straightforward , I always feel like Johnny Nash looking into her tit , more questions than answers,
The Newspaper reports they insinuate that , even state that Lucky7 is James Austin’s company
When it is not , The fella who created Lucky7 is a talented fella ,Experienced not a fly by night , So why is he letting his agency have all this bad public? I think it was March they signed Harvey is he under contract? All three of them are still on their website , As usual with shitface nothing makes sense , I find it’s best to think of all the reasons this could have come up look for the worst one , usually works when you’re looking into her tit

As usual nothing is straightforward , I always feel like Johnny Nash looking into her tit , more questions than answers,
The Newspaper reports they insinuate that , even state that Lucky7 is James Austin’s company
When it is not , The fella who created Lucky7 is a talented fella ,Experienced not a fly by night , So why is he letting his agency have all this bad public? I think it was March they signed Harvey is he under contract? All three of them are still on their website , As usual with shitface nothing makes sense , I find it’s best to think of all the reasons this could have come up look for the worst one , usually works when you’re looking into her tit
Distraction stories like magicians making you look in the wrong direction...

Reactions: 8
BBC news was randomly interviewing passengers at airports this morning, I could be wrong, but I swear that was crawl they just interviewed, wearing dark blue BOSS? hoodie, and black mask. Looked like his greasy slicked back hair and sounded like him.

I have bbc news 24 on tv at moment so will watch it again when it comes on just so see if it definately was him
He'd do anything to get his ugly mug on telly :(

• Haha
Forgot to say a fella called Andrew Corcoran is the only director of Lucky7 if I’ve got it right

Reactions: 5
Neither do we care 🥱
Why did they put cameras in our phones, I really am sick of seeing these pouty selfies and all these filters and it's always Zzzz listers. Every time the camera is around Prinny she has to get a pout in!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
No Cole, people won’t bore off with the boring headlines, because your fiancee is taking the piss with regards to her bankruptcy, people lives have been affected by HER actions. What do you pair seriously not get, or understand, are you really that thick to constantly rub this in peoples faces? Katie constantly tries to deflect from what is really going on with a stream of fake pictures and pretend happy family scenarios, well let’s hope the next bankruptcy hearing seriously brings her down to planet earth and the bump will do far more damage than her shattered feet. You two are seriously delusional of what’s going on around you and your behaviour 😡😡

@peeko these are who they are on holiday with
Yeah read somewhere that Marco is a blogger and media photographer

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Oh she was magically ovulating was she? Wow what super luck that was... Lucky there were all those £7 seats going for them and the photographer and whoever... ;)
Ryanair will undoubtedly use the photos of skanky & wanky on their £7 flights as some sort of publicity stunt, the trouble is they obviously have not looked at the nightmare Plop Kitchen have dumped themselves into by associating with this pair of assholes.

The Covid Pandemic Effect on businesses is NOTHING in comparison to the Skanky Effect on a business - 🚽🧻:poop:
Hey I like that image. Toilet, Bog roll & turd - it sums them up nicely :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Now that girl who runs Buzztalent doesn’t seem to have been in the business relatively long , may be wrong but think she lives in Essex , perhaps it’s one of their Sheesh buddies or am I being cynical ?

Well I can tell you I've had the tarmacing driveway scenario personally oh and trying to break into my house.

Unfortunately Liar, so did my Nan. Said they'd do a concrete skim of her yard for £300, then after it was done it changed to 'no we said £300 a metre' then marched her to the bank to get £3k out of her. We didn't find out till years later. A traveller site was raided too, they found human slaves, thousands of pounds worth of stolen goods & even the iron gates to the cemetery. 🤬

@Cloud Chaser you are right about H's picture. Amongst other red flags, Skanky appeared to have been drawn with her hand in Crawls trousers. 😔

As for this holiday debacle, who is surprised? It was obvious what they'd do, it's just another V salute to all the poor people she owes money to. And it's disgusting. Yes Cockknobber, it is boring, we're all sick and tired of your missus fleecing decent honest people left right and centre. If you were any sort of man, you'd tell her straight to sort it out, not enable the bleep further.

• Angry
  • Wow
Now that girl who runs Buzztalent doesn’t seem to have been in the business relatively long , may be wrong but think she lives in Essex , perhaps it’s one of their Sheesh buddies or am I being cynical ?
They'll rip her off as sure as eggs is eggs, mates or not.

Reactions: 12
Unfortunately Liar, so did my Nan. Said they'd do a concrete skim of her yard for £300, then after it was done it changed to 'no we said £300 a metre' then marched her to the bank to get £3k out of her. We didn't find out till years later. A traveller site was raided too, they found human slaves, thousands of pounds worth of stolen goods & even the iron gates to the cemetery. 🤬

@Cloud Chaser you are right about H's picture. Amongst other red flags, Skanky appeared to have been drawn with her hand in Crawls trousers. 😔

As for this holiday debacle, who is surprised? It was obvious what they'd do, it's just another V salute to all the poor people she owes money to. And it's disgusting. Yes Cockknobber, it is boring, we're all sick and tired of your missus fleecing decent honest people left right and centre. If you were any sort of man, you'd tell her straight to sort it out, not enable the bleep further.
I’ve known people who go bankrupt through no fault of their own , I be known people who go bankrupt and promise to pay every penny back and they have done , I’ve known people who worry to death about their employees , it’s not only this disgusting thing I blame it’s the enablers , people like her can put people under , people who graft ,
and she is feted on tv and in the papers as being wonderful , ok for loose women Prats to get on their high horse , why don’t these useless cunts call her out ?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
You are probably totally correct - another bottom feeder...

I’ve known people who go bankrupt through no fault of their own , I be known people who go bankrupt and promise to pay every penny back and they have done , I’ve known people who worry to death about their employees , it’s not only this disgusting thing I blame it’s the enablers , people like her can put people under , people who graft ,
and she is feted on tv and in the papers as being wonderful , ok for loose women Prats to get on their high horse , why don’t these useless cunts call her out ?
I apologise for using the C word in front of my Kristy girls :mad:

• Haha

And drag queens seem to be skanky wannabees too but they actually look 100% better than it does;

Oh God I'm just thinking of all the hideous photos we are going to be getting of that skank and the dipstick on their baybee-makin' 'oliday, all the gruesome pictures of her plastics thrust at the camera or it wrapped over cole like a measles rash. Revolting :sick:🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.