Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought I know someone who booked Portugal for today. She cancelled because of the cost of the test £250 had to be done privately. It also had to be done on return same cost so £500 all in all. Anyone know if this still the case?
You are correct, my neighbour is going to Portugal on Saturday, and is having to pay for test up to 3 days before departure and on return.

Reactions: 14
Just a thought I know someone who booked Portugal for today. She cancelled because of the cost of the test £250 had to be done privately. It also had to be done on return same cost so £500 all in all. Anyone know if this still the case?
Yes it is I looked earlier today

Reactions: 13
I'm back in action!

My mother-in-laws strap on, mentioned by many of my chums on her who have works for Anne Summers is actually from B&M
We are all wishing him well. xx
Sending love. Blue xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok, so the flights might only be £7, but I bet that round of drinks was a lot more 🙄 and it should read flights ‘WERE’ not was 🤦🏻‍♀️
Flights maybe £7 but add on baggage plus drinks snacks plus £500 each for the private tests.
Stupid bleep trying to cover his tracks. By the way gifted holidays are taxable as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
What about the price of the tests then, thickos 😡 plus the hotel

• Angry
Ok, so the flights might only be £7, but I bet that round of drinks was a lot more 🙄 and it should read flights ‘WERE’ not was 🤦🏻‍♀️
I bleeping want to smash his stupid face in everytime I see it.

Any way on another note, my son has had his fill of getting my rum and typing my posts.

"You're twisting my melon mum" he said this morning before devouring a family size pack of 'Crunchy Nut Cornflakes'. He is the funny one in the family.

Anyway. He's rigging up some thing to my MacBook where I dictate my words and it can then be downloaded as text. Just need my one working finger to download pics.

Happy Days!

• Wow
  • Haha
Comment in the mirror she really is upsetting a lot of people😒

She is supposed to be bankrupt owing millions to both large and small companies all over the UK yet finds the money again to holiday in the sun!! 🤔 Also amazingly she’s in no need to be wheeled around in the wheelchair and her terribly shattered feet have healed so she has no need to start using her Blue Disabled Badges again when they return!! If she can’t pay the £12,000 a month to her creditors on her ‘Mucky Mansion’ then they should have their passports suspended until she pays off the debts as the courts stated! No passport, no sun/vacations maybe she would then make the effort to pay the massive debts!! KP has the morals of a dirty, stinking rat!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
BBC news was randomly interviewing passengers at airports this morning, I could be wrong, but I swear that was crawl they just interviewed, wearing dark blue BOSS? hoodie, and black mask. Looked like his greasy slicked back hair and sounded like him.

I have bbc news 24 on tv at moment so will watch it again when it comes on just so see if it definately was him

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Oversight on my part probs cos I'm in a bit of pain, thought he didn't drink any more nor did Skanky? Lying moronic bastard.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Any way on another note, my son has had his fill of getting my rum and typing my posts.

"You're twisting my melon mum" he said this morning before devouring a family size pack of 'Crunchy Nut Cornflakes'. He is the funny one in the family.

Anyway. He's rigging up some thing to my MacBook where I dictate my words and it can then be downloaded as text. Just need my one working finger to download pics.

Happy Days!
When I scrolled down and got to his bleeping face, I clenched my fist and said "I could just twit YOU ONE!" 🤜😁

• Haha
Oversight on my part probs cos I'm in a bit of pain, thought he didn't drink any more nor did Skanky? Lying moronic bastard.
Oh yes, that's right! Maybe he doesn't care now, especially if his little swimmers are already affected.

Reactions: 10
I want to smash his bleeping slitty eyed face in,Prat sunglasses when inside..bleep.🤬
Ahahahahaaa, another one Dolly, thats Blue and me too 😂

BBC news was randomly interviewing passengers at airports this morning, I could be wrong, but I swear that was crawl they just interviewed, wearing dark blue BOSS? hoodie, and black mask. Looked like his greasy slicked back hair and sounded like him.

I have bbc news 24 on tv at moment so will watch it again when it comes on just so see if it definately was him
Couldn't they just duck off to India instead 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On a serious note its about time sites like dreshare posted correct information because it states thats KP is married to CW and it was in october 2020 and was a private affair,,not sure he has a second home in vegas either..lmfao.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Portugal is still in lockdown until 30 may because of COVID let’s hope they get a dose of it. Also they already had arranged to go because you need to provide a negative COVID test taken 72 hours before your flight and then on their return to the uk . I also thought that travel into the EU was for essential trips work etc I could be wrong 🤔

Comment below from the mirror , says it all really

I thought she was skint, crippled and had a dying mother? Surely you’d first want to hug and spend time with your mother? Lol why has he got his name printed on the side of his case? 😂
Yes her priorities are just skewed - me me me me me me me.

She looks a mess baggy prison issue trackie bottoms baggy white T-shirt. But on the plus side we won’t have to see half naked staged pictures of her with the one 😂
You will - she's taken a photographer with them - or perhaps it is one of Jaffa's bum chums.

I hope your son continues to get better @WhereisPrecious

I shouldn’t be shocked that they’ve fucked off on holiday but the way she continues to prove she doesn’t give a tit about anyone else and thinks she is totally above the law remains breathtaking. I really hope this is like twaty Joffrey in Game Of Thrones and when she finally FINALLY gets her comeuppance it’s worth the wait!
Oh yes Joffrey - he got it!

Ah he's drinking - wonder how many voddies she's thrown down her fat lying gizard?

Ahahahahaaa, another one Dolly, thats Blue and me too 😂

Couldn't they just duck off to India instead 👋👋
Nice swim in the Ganges...

When I scrolled down and got to his bleeping face, I clenched my fist and said "I could just twit YOU ONE!" 🤜😁
...and I thought I can't wait for @Stapleyourtongue to twit him one :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Just seen sun headline baby making holiday to Portugal. Not sure where you do the deed makes much difference 🤮

• Sick

Happy Days!
Ooh a useful son ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When Katie posted the video of Carl’s shavings in the bath I told some of the team that she would be taking off for a IVF holiday that would coincide with the hearing. I should have placed a bet 🙄

I agree with the view that Jett is on the Autistic spectrum. I don’t believe Katie has spoken up as that would make two of her children with Autism which would make it more likely that any further children will be on the spectrum. The common factor with Harvey and Jett is Katie...

Any person in the child safeguarding field will be extremely concerned with Harvey’s painting. Even more so with them both disappearing the very next day... 😞She honestly can’t see the bigger picture and I honestly feel she’s more of a risk to her children now than when she was using.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.