Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to put my glasses on. Thought this was crawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just where do you start? on the IG, says they're on a "much needed break" Then because of the "bankrupt" headlines, Cole later says "can he not take his fiancee finance away for her birthday?" and in the same breath he says they've got work or some nonsense lined up then pans to the hangers on which is supposed to confirm it. They cant lie straight in bed those 2, oh and this comment in the DM was interesting:

1621258575022.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just where do you start? on the IG, says they're on a "much needed break" Then because of the "bankrupt" headlines, Cole later says "can he not take his fiancee finance away for her birthday?" and in the same breath he says they've got work or some nonsense lined up then pans to the hangers on which is supposed to confirm it. They cant lie straight in bed those 2, oh and this comment in the DM was interesting:

View attachment 577904
Will be interesting to see which version she will use in Court 😉

Reactions: 17

View attachment 577904
she was born in 1978 according to BMD on ancestry, so that makes 43 this month.
ons_b19782az-0697.jpg
ons_b19782az-0697.jpg

Reactions: 10
BBC news was randomly interviewing passengers at airports this morning, I could be wrong, but I swear that was crawl they just interviewed, wearing dark blue BOSS? hoodie, and black mask. Looked like his greasy slicked back hair and sounded like him.

I have bbc news 24 on tv at moment so will watch it again when it comes on just so see if it definately was him
You are 'H'!

Reactions: 1

View attachment 577904
Especially as a few days ago, she had an upcoming court hearing, which she should of been attending, so surely this has only been booked in the last few days, but probably planned for much longer, as Cloudchaser did indeed say they were getting ready to go on holiday.

Reactions: 14
Claims to be on a 'baby making holiday' tomorrow it will be a 'working holiday'
This is such pants. Last week her and the plonker were going the IVF route - that was obviously a complete load of bollocks. Why anything should want them for parents I couldn't fathom. Utter wastes of space and air. If I found them round the pool with no notice before I booked I would be complaining very loudly.

Reactions: 15
Baby making holiday = IVF
Oh she was magically ovulating was she? Wow what super luck that was... Lucky there were all those £7 seats going for them and the photographer and whoever... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lockdown eases, she's allowed to visit and hug her terminally ill mother with her kids but what does she do, buggers off abroad and lies by the pool flexing those shattered feet and ankles in the air (as per latest IG story) :mad:

I'm so wound up am off to make an early start on my tax return.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Well they kept this holiday quiet didn't they?
I wonder if they're running away from a tit storm brewing! Come on lucky7, spill the tit and let it flow!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How long are they away for - Alex will be released next week
I thought of that this morning...then forgot again🤪
Katie, Carl and Harvey are still on the lucky 7 website surprisingly. Alex will be fuming when he finds out her hearing has been suspended and she's pissed off on holiday again, I think he'll have a lot to say.

Reactions: 13

Press slowly turning on her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.