Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weather report for the whole of Europe is diabolical for the next week so with luck It will get struck by lightning and fizz her lard arse to charcoal :)
She's covered in fake tan so she doesn't care - that photographer won't get paid though.

Reactions: 9
Yep, yesterday shows a picture on her stories of the kids, "my everything", today on her hols without a 2nd thought about any of them.
Oh this is cos its another of her Baby-Making Holidays now she's had her IVF starter for ten, the problem is thats she's taken the Jaffa with her; What she needs is some desperate Portugese waiter who has missed out on all the girly tourists for two seasons and will shag anything with a pulse because of that fact. She might be in luck then :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Any update on the Plop Kitchen situation? Have they withdrawn their handouts now?

So not on SPL this week with her hair loss segment. :D
But the Loose Wimmin lot can really stick their talons in with their exposé on people who over-do The Filters! I cannot imagine they will make mention of their most favourite-ist panellist can you? HAHA

Poor old Steph must be gutted that her delightful friend skanky has dropped her in the shite to leave her without a presenter for this vitally important, informative piece of journalism :) Never mind; Maybe she can find someone worth listening to instead, someone who does not spout lies like Old Faithful?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh this is cos its another of her Baby-Making Holidays now she's had her IVF starter for ten, the problem is thats she's taken the Jaffa with her; What she needs is some desperate Portugese waiter who has missed out on all the girly tourists for two seasons and will shag anything with a pulse because of that fact. She might be in luck then :)
I bet she uncovers Maddie McCanns bones - that'd be worth a few tv appearances ;) In fact, I'm surprised they didn't take Bunny & Jett and arrange to have them kidnapped. ''They wouldn't let me take Blade on the plane even though he's a guard dog and we always get kidnap threats.. I'm gonna start a petition 'Blade's Law'...'' ''Me and Cole only left them kids for an all-nighter karaoke beach party - we got back at 6am and they was gone...''

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Any update on the Plop Kitchen situation? Have they withdrawn their handouts now?

But the Loose Wimmin lot can really stick their talons in with their exposé on people who over-do The Filters! I cannot imagine they will make mention of their most favourite-ist panellist can you? HAHA

Poor old Steph must be gutted that her delightful friend skanky has dropped her in the shite to leave her without a presenter for this vitally important, informative piece of journalism :) Never mind; Maybe she can find someone worth listening to instead, someone who does not spout lies like Old Faithful?
She'll have done the piece already. She just won't be in the studio which is a god send.

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get how she can go on holiday and timed it to disappear with the court case. It is so blooming wrong, the @*#%*=@*.
I really hope that they do get her in the end, she really takes the piss.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Portugal is still in lockdown until 30 may because of COVID let’s hope they get a dose of it. Also they already had arranged to go because you need to provide a negative COVID test taken 72 hours before your flight and then on their return to the uk . I also thought that travel into the EU was for essential trips work etc I could be wrong 🤔

Comment below from the mirror , says it all really

I thought she was skint, crippled and had a dying mother? Surely you’d first want to hug and spend time with your mother? Lol why has he got his name printed on the side of his case? 😂

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Now you know how I get my creative juices flowing Liar! Sure I told Krustys I spend (or used to spend) a lot of time on Barbados, my spiritual home and a place that even makes me feel sane, everyone is bonkers!

Always buy a bottle of Mount Gay Rum for my chum Ninja Man. £5 there vs £18 plus here.

Here is one of said Ninja Mans better moments to make you chortle this rainy Monday!
Following on from the drawing I thought I'd do a Harvey & Crawl images search on Google. Not 1 pic of them together pops up 😳. However plenty of pics of him & Kris, him & Kieran. And look how calm & happy he looks in them. You can see how special his relationship with Kris was. And look how much slimmer he was with Kris just in 2019. I'd guess the poor love gained at least 7 stone whilst in her 'care' 😡. The bitter twisted witch ruined that bond between Harvey & Kris. It's really sad 😭.
Cue sudden pics appearing of Crawl & Harvey 🙄
On holiday 😡😡😡 would they have timed that for the court case anyway?
In Dollys words 'cunts'.

Reactions: 13
Portugal is still in lockdown until 30 may because of COVID let’s hope they get a dose of it. Also they already had arranged to go because you need to provide a negative COVID test taken 72 hours before your flight and then on their return to the uk . I also thought that travel into the EU was for essential trips work etc I could be wrong 🤔

Comment below from the mirror , says it all really

I thought she was skint, crippled and had a dying mother? Surely you’d first want to hug and spend time with your mother? Lol why has he got his name printed on the side of his case? 😂
Because he's a bleep!

Very tacky 🙄
Pathetic!

Got to bring my son home from hospital today. Cant keep up with thread, moves so fast but I wish all the Krusty Krew well and have an awesome week all, wish all the best on all of you ❤❤❤
Sending love. Blue!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope your son continues to get better @WhereisPrecious

I shouldn’t be shocked that they’ve fucked off on holiday but the way she continues to prove she doesn’t give a tit about anyone else and thinks she is totally above the law remains breathtaking. I really hope this is like twaty Joffrey in Game Of Thrones and when she finally FINALLY gets her comeuppance it’s worth the wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just a thought I know someone who booked Portugal for today. She cancelled because of the cost of the test £250 had to be done privately. It also had to be done on return same cost so £500 all in all. Anyone know if this still the case?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She looks a mess baggy prison issue trackie bottoms baggy white T-shirt. But on the plus side we won’t have to see half naked staged pictures of her with the one 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.