Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word! 🀣🀣🀣 That's brilliant, thank you lovely πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½I'd love to pop up like that and scare the crap out of him, the big girl πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ bless you, it's so good to have you back xx
Thank you very much β€πŸ‘½πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Loooool the big girl..he certainly is.
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.
I enjoying been on here again, I was lucky if I got five mins or so when on hoilday.

I've booked Devon up again. Wales will be next year. Just three nights this time..October 18th as September was fully booked ,😘xx
I might get round to a scone next time lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I enjoying been on here again, I was lucky if I got five mins or so when on hoilday.

I've booked Devon up again. Wales will be next year. Just three nights this time..October 18th as September was fully booked ,😘xx
Well you shouldn't be worrying about us lot when you're away having some chill out time, bless ya. I'm glad you're going again too, why the heck not, enjoy it after all the times you got cancelled and everything we all haven't been able to do over the last year ❀😘😘 and us that have all stuck to the rules not like skanky and wanky still going off when they shouldn't. You definitely need that scone too πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Well you shouldn't be worrying about us lot when you're away having some chill out time, bless ya. I'm glad you're going again too, why the heck not, enjoy it after all the times you got cancelled and everything we all haven't been able to do over the last year ❀😘😘 and us that have all stuck to the rules not like skanky and wanky still going off when they shouldn't. You definitely need that scone too πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx.
I admit I missed not been on here on hoilday..so it's great to go back on here again when I get to relax now I'm back πŸ₯° xx.
Yep what a horrible year that was...who would have imagined that happening a few years before.
I agree..they don't stick to the rules at all...but never get punished.
I be taking a pic of my real life scone when I'm there to put up on here lol ..I've loved how it's been talked about on here ..Sconegate lol 🀭πŸ₯°πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
  • Haha
And she fell for @cloudchaser wise words and pops the kids on IG πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ hi Katie, tick tock....

Thanks @Pink Squirrel for title and @265 for starting the thread...
W0W ~ doesn't Princess look like Granny Amy on that pic!!

That looks lovely too, I just want a roast dinner now 🀣🀣

@liar liar thanks for reposting that 😘 I can't do it on my little phone.
Ah duck I've got the munchies now for a roast dinner now but no parsnips or sprouts!! I'd bump my pate up with a few new potatoes instead...

Jett I'm convinced has Autism like my own son and my eldest has Autistic traits and let me tell you both my sons have a fantastic sense of good and bad people. They both do the same thing as Jett done they all but blank the person speaking or interacting with them if they sense they are bad people. Jett at his wee age has worked CW out to a Tee!!
I seem to recall that during IT'S Quest Red series featuring Kieran they were discussing Jett's delayed social development and idly wondering if he was autistic. Funny how we never had an update on that.... Also, some of us on here have suggested KP has maybe had a diagnosis in the past. I agree that there's something fundamentally wrong with her thinking/behaviour. Narcisstic? Defo. Borderline Personality Disorder? (Not a very nice diagnosis) but possible. There's certainly something of the sociopath in her to my thinking.

@265: you just like to show off and make us jealous! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Ah......I bes it's crispy stuffing!!

@265: you just like to show off and make us jealous! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Ah......I bet it's crispy stuffing!! (Us Krusties were absolutely drooling for it recently!) Yum-yum, gonna try that soon....x

There's some conversations going on right now!! Would love to be a fly on the wall.

(You can't beat old Charlie says, can you, ha ha)
'Learn to swim young man; learn to swim!'

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Just realised Bigblur hope it wasn’t your writing hand ? , don’t matter , just think up more plots for us when you feel better, all our Kristy love β™₯

Big blur must be a new member ? big blue lol

Why are we not supprised? Lucky seven , mixing with her own
Ooh, Issy Sampson again eh? YaY - good girl!

🀣🀣🀣. Brilliant Pom 🀣🀣. I bet you were laughing too when you posted that one 🀣🀣
That is soooooo funny 🀣🀣🀣
Oh @Pom Bear you make me smile so hard I have tears running down my legs (but thankfully its no longer boiling!) So pleased you had a fabulous holiday and came back to make us Krusties smile xXx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So now using someone else πŸ€”
I wonder about these agencies taking these arseholes on to begin with!

It looked like she was accusing that Lucky 7 bloke of merching H out for videos and stuff on the side, without her knowledge. And promising people things he had no right to tout out. That's what I gathered from it anyhow 😘
How bloody dare they exploit H - thats her department!! :(

Its was Issy Sampson again was it? I told you last week that gal is a hero!

I do hope she's got some cracking exposΓ©s in the pipeline as per this court hearing that will sink the old boot once and for all :) YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!

He most certainly did . If you look on his Instagram you can see who he follows , and it’s very creepy

Sorry Rita , I just posted that he did appear after Lord . I thought he did . My mistake . He is most definitely a creepy lurker πŸ‘€
He's obviously a mental case as well :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Glad you had a well deserved break, but also, so glad you are back with the Krew Pom - missed your pictures ❀ πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx.
I admit I missed not been on here on hoilday..so it's great to go back on here again when I get to relax now I'm back πŸ₯° xx.
Yep what a horrible year that was...who would have imagined that happening a few years before.
I agree..they don't stick to the rules at all...but never get punished.
I be taking a pic of my real life scone when I'm there to put up on here lol ..I've loved how it's been talked about on here ..Sconegate lol 🀭πŸ₯°πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
What were you Krustie's doing just before midnight on 31/12/19?
I was at home with my chap toasting to the New Year. I said, "Here's to 2020, a year we will remember!"
Well, I thought it would be because we would win the lottery or Aliens would visit us, or like back in the 80's we thought we'd be flying in cars. Never did I think it would be the whole world would come to a standstill because of a VIRUS!!!
So yeah, 2020 certainly was a year to remember and RIP to all who were taken by this UGLY VIRUS πŸ˜” ❀

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
@Facehugger πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
With a shocked Cole lol
An alien in the back seat one for you ,πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

View attachment 577404

Loooooooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx
Correct me if I'm wrong Pom but I'm pretty sure that's the result of Skanky and Wanky trusting 'IVF Ivan' to give them free treatment to have a bawbee! Ivan has obs been down the market in Istanbul again to pick up some more DNA in amber for 1 lire (8p).

Clearblue is so shocked it's not Ronseal or Whotsit coloured his turkey teef have dropped out! Do like the Phil Spector/Don King hair though!

Attachments

• Haha
Hand looks like a lamb shank!

Plus other half has used most of my medicinal Mount Gay Rum this afternoon to make Bajan gingerbread cake/pudding to have for dessert after tea to have hot with custard.

I'll have to get son and heir to drive me to Tesco for another bottle tomorrow!
You've finished that mega bottle? Jeez - no naked flames in front of you ha ha!

Just realised Bigblur hope it wasn’t your writing hand ? , don’t matter , just think up more plots for us when you feel better, all our Kristy love β™₯

Big blur must be a new member ? big blue lol

Why are we not supprised? Lucky seven , mixing with her own
There it is the proof of her association with him over a long period of time and Charlie sink boy is in it as well - Happy Dayz :D

Some interesting comments about this agency online. Calling it a scam agency just google the name then people not rating it out of the frying pan into the fire maybe πŸ€”
Beggars can't be chosers...

I'm back πŸ₯°.

Cole likes to try different looks when Katie isn't around πŸ˜„ xx.

View attachment 577398
Alex MarkII? Lovin' it @Pom Bear ❀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Following on from the drawing I thought I'd do a Harvey & Crawl images search on Google. Not 1 pic of them together pops up 😳. However plenty of pics of him & Kris, him & Kieran. And look how calm & happy he looks in them. You can see how special his relationship with Kris was. And look how much slimmer he was with Kris just in 2019. I'd guess the poor love gained at least 7 stone whilst in her 'care' 😑. The bitter twisted witch ruined that bond between Harvey & Kris. It's really sad 😭.
Cue sudden pics appearing of Crawl & Harvey πŸ™„

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Following on from the drawing I thought I'd do a Harvey & Crawl images search on Google. Not 1 pic of them together pops up 😳. However plenty of pics of him & Kris, him & Kieran. And look how calm & happy he looks in them. You can see how special his relationship with Kris was. And look how much slimmer he was with Kris just in 2019. I'd guess the poor love gained at least 7 stone whilst in her 'care' 😑. The bitter twisted witch ruined that bond between Harvey & Kris. It's really sad 😭.
Cue sudden pics appearing of Crawl & Harvey πŸ™„
Last year when she was packing for Turkey Keiran turned up for his kids, Harvey was happy to see him and said hello to him. Skanky said come on in to Keiran but Keiran said it was ok and stayed at the front door πŸ˜‚

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.