Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they have just blocked loads... or maybe just gone private with their existing followers 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve been blocked but that may be because of my comments towards skanky and wanky in the past🤣

With Harvey’s picture they have put up on instahash, what I cannot get my head round is that he never calls clearblue by his first name, he has to always add his surname.

@BigBlue2018 hoping the hand heals up soon.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Okay so do we think the fur will be flying this week?
God willing!

I’ve been blocked but that may be because of my comments towards skanky and wanky in the past🤣

With Harvey’s picture they have put up on instahash, what I cannot get my head round is that he never calls clearblue by his first name, he has to always add his surname.

@BigBlue2018 hoping the hand heals up soon.
Thank you my chum. My mother-in-law has bought me some strap thing you put on to keep the circulation going?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The trouble is , we all see her getting off wiith tit ,
and we all have our personal reasons for disliking her , with me it’s the way she trusts the kids especially Harvey , I have my own personal reasons , So everyone of us think she’s going to get out of it again so we worry , Now I came on this site , fell in love with the people on here , all very knowledgeable, so didn’t want to be left out , so I have studied Skanky ,intensely ,
I cannot see how she is going to get out of the tit she is in , because basically forget about the smoke and mirrors she is a dishonest crook , No two ways about it, No excuses ,it’s all on record
And people have got wise to it. When u read the comments on any article with the daily fail, everyone is now calling her out as a liar and a grifter. Took its time but people are really starting to call her out with her lies. What gets me is she just keeps doing it, it’s like she just doesn’t care, any headline for the dollar

Reactions: 20
Hand looks like a lamb shank!

Plus other half has used most of my medicinal Mount Gay Rum this afternoon to make Bajan gingerbread cake/pudding to have for dessert after tea to have hot with custard.

I'll have to get son and heir to drive me to Tesco for another bottle tomorrow!
Oh bless you, I hope you feel better soon, take care ❤xx

I've just been having a little read about that Lucky 7 man, a story on the BBC news from 2017 about a postman/Lee Chapman lookalike says that this chump was jailed in 2012 for 'a number of other offences after he was caught passing fake notes at Royal Ascot'. And he ripped off his own grandparents in order to pay off gambling debts it seems 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I leave this here for now before catching up later..I'm on the last thread and page 14. 🥰 xx

Katie is tired after getting her bleep Award 🤭
It's took pride of place in a Instagram pic by Cole..

Lol 😄

Resizer_16211218928650.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just realised Bigblur hope it wasn’t your writing hand ? , don’t matter , just think up more plots for us when you feel better, all our Kristy love ♥

Big blur must be a new member ? big blue lol

Why are we not supprised? Lucky seven , mixing with her own

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just realised Bigblur hope it wasn’t your writing hand ? , don’t matter , just think up more plots for us when you feel better, all our Kristy love ♥

Haha written by her bezzy mate (not) Issy Sampson!

Is that our Lozza's sink boy next to Skanky?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Right My Krustie's the time you dread, when you know Peekos been on the piss, these are my highlights on the last
thread , the things that tickled me but you know my sense of humour is weird (apologies to the ramones )

Pink squirrel went insane ,coz she Bloody lost again ,
£10,000 horse ,Cats and Dogs, itchy fanny, crappy Bath Bombs ,
Big BlUE had a break missed us didn't last.
skanky shoving Bath Bombs up her arse
I just cant be be buried in the pet semetary, Theres no room its full of skankys pets

Girl Messaging cole , she messaged Back, pot calling kettle black,
want scuffed shoes for £22 you'll have to hurry, Mrsems gin in the curry
liar bribing with chicken nuggets, more filters than starbucks,
sheesh a handout restaurant , Baby bump , testing every month
I just cant be be buried in the pet semetary, Theres no room its full of skankys pets

some people watch tv all day, staple cleans her cat litter tray ?
Harrigan and suicide sid, its a Miracle, this year having a kid ,
izzy sampson we give our thanks,ivf .coles firing blanks
pom bear goes away,fish and chips over the bay
stephs packed lunch, gmb , made us sick cuddling on the settee
i just cant be buried in the pet semetary, theres no room its full of skankys

fake US baby photo pics , Facehuggers IED had me in fits ,did mrsems curry give her daughter the shits ?
steroids ,dressing room in a mess, no protection during sex ,
coles not bought the house, must be in a chain , Dollys piss is boiling again ,
and again ,and again ,and again ,and again
I just cant be buried in the pet semetary , its full of skankys pets theres no room

ten grand for a make up to make look her nice ,bigblue personally knows the butcher ,shell get us done for half price.
Harrigan thinks irl is ireland but so does peeko, skanky went and weed all over cole.
cake and custard in the running for the bunnycuddles cup, for the seventh year running amys time is up.
blue loves dolly, staples loves tom and jerry , cole loves the plug walk, bigblue wrote a play
I just cant be buried in a pet semetary , its full of skankys pets theres no room

Peeko sang wanky wanky warrington, cloudchaser wants skanky to answer her phone
I wont upset Rita, the women in that family poison their men , dollys piss is yet boiling again
lucid is 42% jock , prepkitchen served up like muck,
jersey girls on the wine again , 265 is making tea for mum, skankys got a toned tum ,
mercedes is bon a mission , cole needs a penis extension ,
i just cant be buried in the Pet semetary ,its full of skankys pets theres no room

everyone talking about cakes, jersey thinks pointy chin should be a surrogate
bigblue doing vat, sewer says maggots and bugs for tea,
new home MM shes leaving there, facehugger spirit level cutting her hair
court case postponed oh my lord, its ok shell be doing it from abroad
i just cant be buried in the pet semetary, its full of sk
Yay! 2 mentions in your masterpiece! I'm honoured Sir! Stop dissing my team though- you've been warned :D :D still on the vino- this skank has driven me to it

• Heart
Yay! 2 mentions in your masterpiece! I'm honoured Sir! Stop dissing my team though- you've been warned :D :D still on the vino- this skank has driven me to it
Right promise Wire girl that was the last time ever ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Well remembered Peeko , good one . This just confirms even more that she knew of his past. Lying 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Let the tit hit the fan🤣
I actually think it could. The problem is that those who have been fucked over have something to lose as well. They will have to get the balls back out of her bags and fess up.
If they can just see that they will help her children, the people she owes money to, parents with children that have disabilities and us people who live with life long disabilities and life limiting illnesses, lost love ones. So many lies that affect people every day.
This woman should not have a platform anyway and anymore.

Sorry, I don't mean to be depressing!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.