Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, maybe, but that shows they're following this thread then as I don't follow them on Instagram!
Perhaps Alex Reid should take her back to court for non-payment of damages which were awarded to him and see whether any new money sources 'appear'...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I saw a trailer earlier for Loose Wimmin next week when they are apparently going to tear into people who "Filter" all the time.

Now I wonder if they mean a certain Ex-Loose Wimmin panelist? LOL ;) Hell, I might even watch that crap if they do :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah, maybe, but that shows they're following this thread then as I don't follow them on Instagram!
I think this shows if you have been blocked? (Maybe 🤔)
Yep, definitely blocked. Went online and can see the posts when I'm not logged in. Shame as I'm sort of on his side in this load of cobblers.

Personally I think she's going to spin the removal of Lucky7 content as an admission of their wrongdoing... assuming it comes up. I think she'd prefer to keep it low key in case it rattles more cages?
OK, so no content removal, only my access to it, ha ha! First time I've ever been blocked from any social media, I'm such a renegade! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yep, definitely blocked. Went online and can see the posts when I'm not logged in. Shame as I'm sort of on his side in this load of cobblers.

OK, so no content removal, only my access to it, ha ha! First time I've ever been blocked from any social media, I'm such a renegade! 🤣🤣
I think they have just blocked loads... or maybe just gone private with their existing followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
He is a chancer and she is an attention seeking Z-lister. Vile couple.
Jake
Perhaps Alex Reid should take her back to court for non-payment of damages which were awarded to him and see whether any new money sources 'appear'...
the thing is when you are bankrupt any awards in court do not get cleared so she will still owe Alex and Peter

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I bet they've not blocked that sad old git Ron though haha :)
He posted on the DM article saying how sensible KP was breaking ties with Lucky 7 ha ha. Such a bleep - yes, you Ron - we know you lurk with your dirty Y-fronts round your ankles and your cheap toilet rolls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The trouble is , we all see her getting off wiith tit ,
and we all have our personal reasons for disliking her , with me it’s the way she trusts the kids especially Harvey , I have my own personal reasons , So everyone of us think she’s going to get out of it again so we worry , Now I came on this site , fell in love with the people on here , all very knowledgeable, so didn’t want to be left out , so I have studied Skanky ,intensely ,
I cannot see how she is going to get out of the tit she is in , because basically forget about the smoke and mirrors she is a dishonest crook , No two ways about it, No excuses ,it’s all on record

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He posted on the DM article saying how sensible KP was breaking ties with Lucky 7 ha ha. Such a bleep - yes, you Ron - we know you lurk with your dirty Y-fronts round your ankles and your cheap toilet rolls.
I heard he uses Plenty now. He gets through a multipack per week.................................................... Ugh what a thought :sick::sick:🤮
Shame he doesn't use Izal though then he might slice it off with a huge paper cut :ROFLMAO::m

The trouble is , we all see her getting off wiith tit ,
and we all have our personal reasons for disliking her , with me it’s the way she trusts the kids especially Harvey , I have my own personal reasons , So everyone of us think she’s going to get out of it again so we worry , Now I came on this site , fell in love with the people on here , all very knowledgeable, so didn’t want to be left out , so I have studied Skanky ,intensely ,
I cannot see how she is going to get out of the tit she is in , because basically forget about the smoke and mirrors she is a dishonest crook , No two ways about it, No excuses ,it’s all on record
We are all praying for one of her Miracles! Pwwwwaaahahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I heard he uses Plenty now. He gets through a multipack per week.................................................... Ugh what a thought :sick::sick:🤮

We are all praying for one of her Miracles! Pwwwwaaahahahaha
That Ron , hope he is a friend or family member, if not he’s bleeping creepy , like a stalker or something

• Sick
That Ron , hope he is a friend or family member, if not he’s bleeping creepy , like a stalker or something
Well you know, you have either got to be related to it, paid a lot of money in readies (cheques not accepted from her bank accounts for obvious reasons) or just a mental case to even admit to the general public that you like Skanky. Which is it then Ron????
If he is a Stalker then she deserves him :)

Reactions: 13
No I think Ron was around before Cole's pseudonyms started appearing; He lurks like the smell of price's garden at Trampy Towers when the wind blows across the open cesspit

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Didn’t Ron pop up after Lord Welly Boots disappeared
He most certainly did . If you look on his Instagram you can see who he follows , and it’s very creepy

No I think Ron was around before Cole's pseudonyms started appearing; He lurks like the smell of price's garden at Trampy Towers when the wind blows across the open cesspit
Sorry Rita , I just posted that he did appear after Lord . I thought he did . My mistake . He is most definitely a creepy lurker 👀

• Wow
No £250k rings for you for the next week or so! 💍 However, I think a few Mount Gay rums may help... 🥃
Hand looks like a lamb shank!

Plus other half has used most of my medicinal Mount Gay Rum this afternoon to make Bajan gingerbread cake/pudding to have for dessert after tea to have hot with custard.

I'll have to get son and heir to drive me to Tesco for another bottle tomorrow!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I see Junior is in the latest PA YouTube video, when was we he last in one of Price’s 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Hand looks like a lamb shank!

Plus other half has used most of my medicinal Mount Gay Rum this afternoon to make Bajan gingerbread cake/pudding to have for dessert after tea to have hot with custard.

I'll have to get son and heir to drive me to Tesco for another bottle tomorrow!
Poor Blue, I hope your hand gets better 💙
At least you can get out of washing all dishes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.