Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhh fluff nuggets, I forgot to take a pic of me roast beef dindins ๐Ÿคฆ. And I made syrup sponge & custard for pud ๐Ÿ˜‹.

Anyone want to sit in the public gallery when this finally gets to court? @Dollylovesshoes bring a big cauldron, we'll need it ๐Ÿคฃ.

I haven't watched the dentist video but I think I will now just to see what a nob Crawl is.

Is all this bollox about Lucky 7 & Harvey just a way of her lining up another 'documentary' for Steph's Sick Bag? ๐Ÿค”. There's a lot of stories at the moment about people being taken in by con artists & losing money. BINGO, it's just happened to Katie & Harvey. Obviously by involving Harvey it really pulls at the heartstrings & makes James even more of a despicable villain ๐Ÿ™„

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Right My Krustie's the time you dread, when you know Peekos been on the piss, these are my highlights on the last
thread , the things that tickled me but you know my sense of humour is weird (apologies to the ramones )

Pink squirrel went insane ,coz she Bloody lost again ,
ยฃ10,000 horse ,Cats and Dogs, itchy fanny, crappy Bath Bombs ,
Big BlUE had a break missed us didn't last.
skanky shoving Bath Bombs up her arse
I just cant be be buried in the pet semetary, Theres no room its full of skankys pets

Girl Messaging cole , she messaged Back, pot calling kettle black,
want scuffed shoes for ยฃ22 you'll have to hurry, Mrsems gin in the curry
liar bribing with chicken nuggets, more filters than starbucks,
sheesh a handout restaurant , Baby bump , testing every month
I just cant be be buried in the pet semetary, Theres no room its full of skankys pets

some people watch tv all day, staple cleans her cat litter tray ?
Harrigan and suicide sid, its a Miracle, this year having a kid ,
izzy sampson we give our thanks,ivf .coles firing blanks
pom bear goes away,fish and chips over the bay
stephs packed lunch, gmb , made us sick cuddling on the settee
i just cant be buried in the pet semetary, theres no room its full of skankys

fake US baby photo pics , Facehuggers IED had me in fits ,did mrsems curry give her daughter the shits ?
steroids ,dressing room in a mess, no protection during sex ,
coles not bought the house, must be in a chain , Dollys piss is boiling again ,
and again ,and again ,and again ,and again
I just cant be buried in the pet semetary , its full of skankys pets theres no room

ten grand for a make up to make look her nice ,bigblue personally knows the butcher ,shell get us done for half price.
Harrigan thinks irl is ireland but so does peeko, skanky went and weed all over cole.
cake and custard in the running for the bunnycuddles cup, for the seventh year running amys time is up.
blue loves dolly, staples loves tom and jerry , cole loves the plug walk, bigblue wrote a play
I just cant be buried in a pet semetary , its full of skankys pets theres no room

Peeko sang wanky wanky warrington, cloudchaser wants skanky to answer her phone
I wont upset Rita, the women in that family poison their men , dollys piss is yet boiling again
lucid is 42% jock , prepkitchen served up like muck,
jersey girls on the wine again , 265 is making tea for mum, skankys got a toned tum ,
mercedes is bon a mission , cole needs a penis extension ,
i just cant be buried in the Pet semetary ,its full of skankys pets theres no room

everyone talking about cakes, jersey thinks pointy chin should be a surrogate
bigblue doing vat, sewer says maggots and bugs for tea,
new home MM shes leaving there, facehugger spirit level cutting her hair
court case postponed oh my lord, its ok shell be doing it from abroad
i just cant be buried in the pet semetary, its full of sk

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Interesting post in the last hour on Lucky7 IG stories?
Things are hotting up ๐Ÿ˜„

How low can you go.
He's an absolute piece of tit
Nobody believes you Crawl - you are vile and about to be toppled just like your stupid Dolly. Sharks are circling and you are going down.

Ohhhhh fluff nuggets, I forgot to take a pic of me roast beef dindins ๐Ÿคฆ. And I made syrup sponge & custard for pud ๐Ÿ˜‹.

Anyone want to sit in the public gallery when this finally gets to court? @Dollylovesshoes bring a big cauldron, we'll need it ๐Ÿคฃ.

I haven't watched the dentist video but I think I will now just to see what a nob Crawl is.

Is all this bollox about Lucky 7 & Harvey just a way of her lining up another 'documentary' for Steph's Sick Bag? ๐Ÿค”. There's a lot of stories at the moment about people being taken in by con artists & losing money. BINGO, it's just happened to Katie & Harvey. Obviously by involving Harvey it really pulls at the heartstrings & makes James even more of a despicable villain ๐Ÿ™„
I love syrup sponge ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Right My Krustie's the time you dread, when you know Peekos been on the piss, these are my highlights on the last
thread , the things that tickled me but you know my sense of humour is weird (apologies to the ramones )

fake US baby photo pics , Facehuggers IED had me in fits ,did mrsems curry give her daughter the shits ?
I just cant be buried in the pet semetary , its full of skankys pets theres no room

ten grand for a make up to make look her nice ,bigblue personally knows the butcher ,shell get us done for half price.
Harrigan thinks irl is ireland but so does peeko, skanky went and weed all over cole.
cake and custard in the running for the bunnycuddles cup, for the seventh year running amys time is up.
blue loves dolly, staples loves tom and jerry , cole loves the plug walk, bigblue wrote a play
I just cant be buried in a pet semetary , its full of skankys pets theres no room

I wont upset Rita, the women in that family poison their men , dollys piss is yet boiling again
jersey girls on the wine again , 265 is making tea for mum, skankys got a toned tum ,
i just cant be buried in the Pet semetary ,its full of skankys pets theres no room

I won't recover for while from this brilliantness - ha ha ha! ๐Ÿ’‹

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Many thanks. I thought we Krustie's were important enough to get a title mention ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Here goes....theme park without the kids, hair extensions again, Crawl's Gucci babygro, Henlle Hall with some of the kids, 5 of them in a lodge clearly advertised for 4. Blade caged up in Harvey's garden, more trips to nail bars, Harv went to the dentist, more lying 'documentaries' on Steph's Sick Bag, sperm or no sperm, steroid use, IVF, can't wear heels (pictured wearing heels), Crawl sold a car ๐Ÿš—, we'd like to see her in this car ๐Ÿš“, not so lucky 7 exploiting Harvey without Katie's knowledge ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ, court delayed, Junior had Covid but is now better, bath bombs, eyelashes, leggings all 'wipe up' deals, eating plop kitchen to be 'elfy innit, and to conclude NOTHING IS KATIE'S FAULT, phew, I'm knackered now ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
Congrats at the title, @Pink Squirrel!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Very good made me laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚
Very good made me laugh๐Ÿ˜‚ in fact your pearls of wisdom often have me laughing , keep it up ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh duck,thatโ€™s awful and painful.
Index finger and the next one are black, along with palm and wrist but I think that's because I tried to pull it out.

There are some lovely people out there though. An old guy and his son rescued me.

The Dad drove me home in his car, son followed in my Mini. Luckily my next door but one neighbour is an A&E doctor and confirmed nothing broken in his view. Now covered in Arnica. Hair colour from Tony and Guy looks good on the plus side!

Pics are off the internet BTW!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh the one that doesn't have a normal ring tone - it just goes 'Next, next. Next, next.'

Ahahahahaaa, love it Peeky. I have to go out still not dressed yet ๐Ÿ˜ฏ was going to put my Sid Vicious t-shirt on but I have decided to wear my Ramones t-shirt now - thanks โค

Reactions: 8
Ahahahahaaa, love it Peeky. I have to go out still not dressed yet ๐Ÿ˜ฏ was going to put my Sid Vicious t-shirt on but I have decided to wear my Ramones t-shirt now - thanks โค
Beat on the brat, beat on the brat, beat on the brat with a baseball bat oh yeah,
duck me girl Krusties song should be I wanna be sedated

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m with you on that one loads of gravy yum yum
Hog, you're clearly not following Skanky, the 2021 "Masterchef" winners exquisite food presentation.

No food spilling of the plate/come to think of it it's actually on a plate, mash doesn't look grey enough to me and where are the lashings of thick gravy slopping around off the end of the plate?

I also suspect a microwave was not involved.

Roast pork with crackling, cheddar mash, coconut roast potatoes with chantilly carrots, peas and Yorkshires for us!

Ouch that typing hurt!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I wasted some of my life watching the dentist video. I didn't like & I won't subscribe ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿฅฑ

Skanky really has piled on the weight ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Fat rolls on her back & a podgy tum when she was lifting Jett up in that tree. And she was wearing a baggy t-shirt. There's absolutely nothing wrong with her being that size. But it shows just how much she's usually filtered!

Why did Crawl feel the need to basically take the piss out of Harvey by saying "there's no food in there"

Jett definitely shows the autistic trait of avoiding eye contact with someone they don't know or don't like. I strongly suspect he does not like Crawl.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Hog, you're clearly not following Skanky, the 2021 "Masterchef" winners exquisite food presentation.

No food spilling of the plate/come to think of it it's actually on a plate, mash doesn't look grey enough to me and where are the lashings of thick gravy slopping around off the end of the plate?

I also suspect a microwave was not involved.

Roast pork with crackling, cheddar mash, coconut roast potatoes with chantilly carrots, peas and Yorkshires for us!

Ouch that typing hurt!
Well my dinners are not nearly as exciting as I donโ€™t eat meat๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคฎveg only ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Index finger and the next one are black, along with palm and wrist but I think that's because I tried to pull it out.

There are some lovely people out there though. An old guy and his son rescued me.

The Dad drove me home in his car, son followed in my Mini. Luckily my next door but one neighbour is an A&E doctor and confirmed nothing broken in his view. Now covered in Arnica. Hair colour from Tony and Guy looks good on the plus side!

Omg looks awful. ๐Ÿ™

Reactions: 11

Ouch, I hope the arnica helps. Go steady with it ๐Ÿ˜˜

She has put it up too, shame she doesnโ€™t think about Harvey all the time. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Obviously neither of them have been reading these threads have they ๐Ÿ™„.
The only true thing about that pic is that Skanky's fat & they're both very fake tanned ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. Mmmmmm, maybe I'm awful BUT I daresay the words are influenced by mummy dearest ๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ouch, I hope the arnica helps. Go steady with it ๐Ÿ˜˜

Obviously neither of them have been reading these threads have they ๐Ÿ™„.
The only true thing about that pic is that Skanky's fat & they're both very fake tanned ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. Mmmmmm, maybe I'm awful BUT I daresay the words are influenced by mummy dearest ๐Ÿ™„
I think you could be right, it sounds the sort of thing she would say. But there again he hears it so often and heโ€™s told it so often he writes it down parrot ๐Ÿฆœ fashion ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 12

No ยฃ250k rings for you for the next week or so! ๐Ÿ’ However, I think a few Mount Gay rums may help... ๐Ÿฅƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.