Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Well I can tell you I've had the tarmacing driveway scenario personally oh and trying to break into my house.

Only men of a certain persuasion seem to be drawn to it.
Unfortunately Liar, so did my Nan. Said they'd do a concrete skim of her yard for £300, then after it was done it changed to 'no we said £300 a metre' then marched her to the bank to get £3k out of her. We didn't find out till years later. A traveller site was raided too, they found human slaves, thousands of pounds worth of stolen goods & even the iron gates to the cemetery. 🤬

@Cloud Chaser you are right about H's picture. Amongst other red flags, Skanky appeared to have been drawn with her hand in Crawls trousers. 😔

As for this holiday debacle, who is surprised? It was obvious what they'd do, it's just another V salute to all the poor people she owes money to. And it's disgusting. Yes Cockknobber, it is boring, we're all sick and tired of your missus fleecing decent honest people left right and centre. If you were any sort of man, you'd tell her straight to sort it out, not enable the cunt further.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

TheDog

Gott'a explain myself now , Forget Krusty ,Do any of my Krustie girls remotely fancy clearblue, or think there is anything likeable about him ? is there anyone who could fancy him even a little bit ?
Absolutely not. He’s vile. Childlike, massive inflated ego and those teeth look like they are from the joke shop on the market.

• Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Gott'a explain myself now , Forget Krusty ,Do any of my Krustie girls remotely fancy clearblue, or think there is anything likeable about him ? is there anyone who could fancy him even a little bit ?
There is nothing remotely likeable about him for me ... so it’s a NO from me

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I hope he comes back with something because she used his name to earn some coin, tut tut he's not going to like that.

Thank god I love him because I wouldn't want to get into an argument with him. Had posters of Sex Pistols on my walls 😊
Showing your age Staple!

I was a punk but struggled to fashion my curly hair into a mohican so converted to a New Romantic! Sadly never did get off with a man in a kilt who looked like Martin Kemp!

But funny true story from that bygone time. Sadly I didn't feature in the funny bit but have considered super-imposing myself into the scenario!

At my university we had Sigue Sigue Sputnik playing one night. My mate Steve was a massive fan and invited the band back to our flat on campus. Tony James (who was in Generation X and I believe married to Janet Street Porter) and the lead singer, think he was called Martin, the bloke with the fishnet tights on his head came back as they had driven. Rest of the band went back in a van with the roadies.

They stayed for a couple of hours taking magic mushrooms and smoking spliffs. Consequently booked into a hotel over the road.

Wally, head of university security, brought down the barriers refusing to let them out.

Lead singer Martin was furious.

Off my mate Steve went in the passenger seat of said Martins Renault Robin, Tony James in the back and drove straight through the barrier!

Never saw them again!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

peeko

VIP Member
But these girls they bleedin nag me
the samaritans i will phone
its much much worse than when i am at bloody home
if men are the strongest sex ,then i am at a loss,
please explain no me why you are the bloody boss ?

Where are her extensions!!!?
what the ones that took six hours ?

Even Ron Class is turning......?comment in the mirror

They're testing my goodwill. It's only 6 months since they had a 3 week luxury break in the Maldives, 5 months since they were in Turkey and they've had 1 or 2 luxury lodge short breaks away in the recent lockdown period. Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's right to do it , and especially not on day one when you are an undischarged bankrupt who is a top celebrity and in the public eye. This plays right into the hands of Katie's haters - they will be feasting on this for days to come. At best it's rather insensitive but I also think it's unwise to travel abroad at the moment on aeroplanes when you have a very vulnerable son like Harvey back at home. I would have thought in that situation you should keep your risk to the absolute minimum possible and not holiday abroad in the middle of a pandemic
you' ve still got goodwill ? Fuck me , Mother teresa has got nothing on you girl x

Lucky Junior and Princess have one parent who is providing a stable environment for them to do their school studies from, isn't it? It's exam time of year, and whilst things are a bit different this year, I wonder if Katie even knows it's all happening, let alone how important it is for Junior, if he is to get into College next year. Nah, fuck it, she's swanning off to Portugal. Let Pete sort it out.
I honestly will give you a prize if you can ever show me one mention of how shes said she is how proud her kids are doing at school,all that fucker is worried about is the size of coles dick

So it all went quiet , you girls should know by now you shouldn’t let me have the run of the place ,
If you have been following the thread , you know we have a bar , and Katie’s cafe , I have picked the curtains for the lounge which will be refurbished soon , but think all the Krustys will like them xx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cloud Chaser

Just where do you start? on the IG, says they're on a "much needed break" Then because of the "bankrupt" headlines, Cole later says "can he not take his fiancee finance away for her birthday?" and in the same breath he says they've got work or some nonsense lined up then pans to the hangers on which is supposed to confirm it. They cant lie straight in bed those 2, oh and this comment in the DM was interesting:

View attachment 577904
Will be interesting to see which version she will use in Court 😉

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Oh my god!!!! I'm now a VIP Member!

I feel so emotional as I type this I'm weeping. Sorry that's Bunny Cuddles!

But I'm so chuffed to be in such esteemed company, I genuinely love all my Tattle chums and hope I bring some light to your day.

Right, as this is a momentum moment I'm going to be indulgent and post some mantras I live by. As you can see I'm a big Bob Marley fan:
Congratulations Blue 🎉🍾🥂

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Welcome - we totally understand your frustrations. Say what you like here - no-one is gonna shut you up for swearing, etc. I'm sorry you've had such a hard time - you have strength and you will survive. Take care - tis time for me to go - l8rs all 🤗 We are all lovely people here and all have our own hardships going on. We'll get you thru.
Have a peaceful evening Liar ❤ yep, welcome @TheDog . Pull up a seat and rant away, we're all ears. Nobody judges here, everyone's opinions welcome, sorry you've had such a rough time.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm good, don't forget your wellies tomorrow!! Gardening as planned for tomorrow after my third cup of coffee
and a few laughs on Tattle, especially if Katie gets the shits! No I am not getting my haircut, some of the girls
love my hair.
Fucks sake. Wellies indeed, I'll need my bloody fishing waders soon 🤢 yes, you have a lovely chill out day pottering in the sunshine (let me know if she does get the shits, it'll give me a laugh at work 🤣) 🤭

There's a Cortina running around somewhere with no seat covers!!
Yep, it says 'Skanky' and 'Wanky' at the top of the windscreen an'all 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart