Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Oh this is cos its another of her Baby-Making Holidays now she's had her IVF starter for ten, the problem is thats she's taken the Jaffa with her; What she needs is some desperate Portugese waiter who has missed out on all the girly tourists for two seasons and will shag anything with a pulse because of that fact. She might be in luck then :)
I bet she uncovers Maddie McCanns bones - that'd be worth a few tv appearances ;) In fact, I'm surprised they didn't take Bunny & Jett and arrange to have them kidnapped. ''They wouldn't let me take Blade on the plane even though he's a guard dog and we always get kidnap threats.. I'm gonna start a petition 'Blade's Law'...'' ''Me and Cole only left them kids for an all-nighter karaoke beach party - we got back at 6am and they was gone...''

• Haha
Reactions: 17

VIP Member
Morning Krusties, so then, sitting here waiting for the drama, meanwhile having a laugh at the comments of that photo of Carwash.
Katie must be slacking because she can't be arsed to delete most of the comments.

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
It did make me laugh when she said on her stories about the press being at the airport and she assumed they were there just for her as she was on holiday 🀣🀣🀣
Stupid bitch.

I'm also raging about her and Crawl being 'furious' about her 'alledged' bankruptcy stories in the press. It's factual SHE IS BANKRUPT but they are taking umbridge about it being in the press, the same people these low lifes live off!

Wonder how many of the people she owes money to, have been left destitute, lost their businesses and possibly homes and livelihoods are on holiday in Portugal?

They do leave me breathless with their contemptuous and quite frankly insulting behaviour. If Crawl thinks this behaviour is going to get him a career as a 'media personality' he is thicker than he looks and that would be hard!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Very tacky πŸ™„
I don't think they could have gotten away with a suitcase with Lying Cunt scrawled across it though
:)
This holiday was nicely timed for running away from the scheduled court date though - shame she did it all for nothing :)

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Christ, ! Look at the size of Harvey, this was taken a year ago this is immoral
😑🀬
What a cunt to put that up for everyone to see 🀬

If Harvey NEVER had any disabilities but was that size and she put that up, I'm sure he WOULD NOT be happy about it. She can't keep anything private 🀬🀬

What a cunt to put that up for everyone to see 🀬

If Harvey NEVER had any disabilities but was that size and she put that up, I'm sure he WOULD NOT be happy about it. She can't keep anything private 🀬🀬
And that fucking laugh!

@Pom Bear work your magic on this one please lovely πŸ₯°
Back at ya WANKER!

• Haha
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
Okay, WHO MENTIONED A CLIFF??????

Sadly the comments are Moderated at this time.
That wig is so badly fitted - she looks like an over-the-hill country singer. I swear Dolly Parton is 100x more attractive than her. Great voice, personality and charitable.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Ohhhhh fluff nuggets, I forgot to take a pic of me roast beef dindins 🀦. And I made syrup sponge & custard for pud πŸ˜‹.

Anyone want to sit in the public gallery when this finally gets to court? @Dollylovesshoes bring a big cauldron, we'll need it 🀣.

I haven't watched the dentist video but I think I will now just to see what a nob Crawl is.

Is all this bollox about Lucky 7 & Harvey just a way of her lining up another 'documentary' for Steph's Sick Bag? πŸ€”. There's a lot of stories at the moment about people being taken in by con artists & losing money. BINGO, it's just happened to Katie & Harvey. Obviously by involving Harvey it really pulls at the heartstrings & makes James even more of a despicable villain πŸ™„

• Wow
  • Angry

Facehugger

VIP Member
A case of Hair today, gone tomorrow.

I'll get my coat!
Oh I do hope so, yes, you get your coat and pop out to the BARBERS this week while you're off work & sat on your bum Tattling instead 🀣🀣❀ go on, off you pop, excuses not gonna wash now mister πŸ‘

Evening you lovely Krusties, just catching up ❀😘 @liar liar that pic of her eating was obviously before the holiday as she still has the dark long hair extensions in and no bright red talons on. Oh, and the do as you likeys apparently knocked at my door today offering gardening services. They were told to eff off while the person doing the eff off telling looked very pointedly at my CCTV camera........the hint was taken πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Ohhhhh fluff nuggets, I forgot to take a pic of me roast beef dindins 🀦. And I made syrup sponge & custard for pud πŸ˜‹.

Anyone want to sit in the public gallery when this finally gets to court? @Dollylovesshoes bring a big cauldron, we'll need it 🀣.

I haven't watched the dentist video but I think I will now just to see what a nob Crawl is.

Is all this bollox about Lucky 7 & Harvey just a way of her lining up another 'documentary' for Steph's Sick Bag? πŸ€”. There's a lot of stories at the moment about people being taken in by con artists & losing money. BINGO, it's just happened to Katie & Harvey. Obviously by involving Harvey it really pulls at the heartstrings & makes James even more of a despicable villain πŸ™„
Thing is and I've posted shots on here, her, Clearblue (influencer, model and TV personality?????) plus Harvey were all signed to Lucky7. Still on the L7 website as of this morning.

The grifters knew exactly what kind of crook they were getting involved with, just wanted the money. How could Harvey, god bless him, possibly sign up to a talent management company???

This guy has been jailed at least twice, robbed his grandparents, not the kind of guy you want to piss off.

Think he may well turn nasty on her, please god!

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
You're goi

@TheDog you're going to fit right in here. Welcome 😊
The Krusties are Fantastic , it' s more like a Family on here , As long as you've got a doctors note saying you are completely insane you will fit in , as I am sure Everyone will tell you I am the only Sane one here

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh my god!!!! I'm now a VIP Member!

I feel so emotional as I type this I'm weeping. Sorry that's Bunny Cuddles!

But I'm so chuffed to be in such esteemed company, I genuinely love all my Tattle chums and hope I bring some light to your day.

Right, as this is a momentum moment I'm going to be indulgent and post some mantras I live by. As you can see I'm a big Bob Marley fan:
Ohhhhhhhhhh you so have awarded it it Cos you are a lovely person.. πŸ™β˜Ί

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Didn’t someone mention on here yesterday that her ring was filthy!!! (Take that as you wish haha!!!
then hey presto said ring is being cleaned, albeit in champagne!!! Such a waste!!!
Put rings in gin or vodka not champagne - these people are uber-stupid.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Morning Krusties, so then, sitting here waiting for the drama, meanwhile having a laugh at the comments of that photo of Carwash.
Katie must be slacking because she can't be arsed to delete most of the comments.
They are probably still in bed trying for the miracle baby the special one that wanky so wants to be a dad etc etc etc 😑

• Sick
  • Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
I hate hot weather personally so not jealous at all.
Just fucked off that someone who's supposedly bankrupt can afford all the shit she does/get it for free