Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
uk

Wtf do they need a break from? Harvey? Plop meals? Fanny Fizzers? Will she have airport assistance due the life changing injuries? How is she getting on and off the aircraft, she can't manage the steps surely?

At least they're not off to Maldives, it looks like LyinnnAir so prob Portugal. Hope it's bloody freezing. Pass the pisspot please Dolly 😠
The weather report for the whole of Europe is diabolical for the next week so with luck It will get struck by lightning and fizz her lard arse to charcoal :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

DC16

VIP Member
It did make me laugh when she said on her stories about the press being at the airport and she assumed they were there just for her as she was on holiday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Morning krusties, wonder what shite price will do and say today 🤪
morning all. I feel the list of her shenanigans today could be endless 😭

Laying by the pool with her chest pushed up and forwards

Skanky and wanky all over each other declaring undying love

showing off her cheap tacky ring

wankys bulge = rolled up socks

or skanky being carried on wankys hip because she’s remembered she can’t walk

to name but a few 😭😭

• Sick
  • Angry

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Put her expensive engagement ring in a glass of champagne to clean it 🤢
I wonder if they read my comment last night about it not gleaming and shining in the sun and looking grey and a cheap piece of tat. Oooo I hope they did!

• Haha
  • Heart

Moe

VIP Member
The daily Mail comments are brilliant. The best one was calling wanky a male hooker. Couldn’t have put it better myself.
She hasn’t been able to afford NDA’s since Boyson and crawl the hooker and his father will be her downfall just a matter of time.
She’s run out of options

• Haha

Gullri

VIP Member
Did she forget to pack the tracksuits 🤔🤣🤣
What happened to her balls?😄 So desperate for a man she doesn’t care a f about. All she wants is still Pete after 100 years . 😴 Crazy Price. This is just to feel hot and wanted by a young man. Cole’s creepy as hell and probably freaks all pretty girls out in a pub setting.

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
He’s not going to be a push over like Alex, Kieran & Kris 🙌🏼
I maybe being unfair but he looks so shifty and nasty. Having been at the receiving end of his threats and I'm a middle aged women I fear violence towards Skanky is only a smidgen away.

Telling when she asked Harvey what Cole called her he said 'dickhead'. Meanwhile I think he is syphoning any money they make into his and his dads accounts.

• Wow

Ekathrina

VIP Member
She could open it up to visitors, like they do with show caves in the Peak District. ‘Priceys Cavern’ does have a certain ring to it. Cocklodger Cole could show people round wearing a miners helmet while using his teeth to light the way.

• Haha

Lollypops

VIP Member
Just watched the visit to the dentist video..why oh why does crawl have to fire childish jibes at harvey about looking for food? then tell tales on harvey for banging his head like the school tell tale? im sorry but i dont see any sort of interaction between harvey and crawl just him winding harvey up..harvey getting stressed..harvey reacting..harvey getting told off... total bully.
Yes and very interesting reaction from Jett when Crawl tries to speak to him. Jett is almost dismissive and appears not to trust him in my opinion.

• Sad
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
No Cole, people won’t bore off with the boring headlines, because your fiancee is taking the piss with regards to her bankruptcy, people lives have been affected by HER actions. What do you pair seriously not get, or understand, are you really that thick to constantly rub this in peoples faces? Katie constantly tries to deflect from what is really going on with a stream of fake pictures and pretend happy family scenarios, well let’s hope the next bankruptcy hearing seriously brings her down to planet earth and the bump will do far more damage than her shattered feet. You two are seriously delusional of what’s going on around you and your behaviour 😡😡

@peeko these are who they are on holiday with

Attachments

• Angry

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
One thing I noticed is Crawl is always commenting on how she constantly interrupts him and talks over him. Now in the “honeymoon period” I guess things like that will slide, but give it a few more months and that’s gonna cause a whole heap of arguments!
She won’t change, people don’t change!

You can see the cracks emerging already
He’s not going to be a push over like Alex, Kieran & Kris 🙌🏼

• Wow
  • Haha

VIP Member
Nothing wrong with her feet here!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Noseybonk

VIP Member
On the day that would have been her court appearance, she’s sunning herself and gloating! 😡

I hope that crappy food leaves her shitting through the eye of a needle. That bitch needs karma.

@Dollylovesshoes - My piss is boiling over today 😡

• Haha
  • Wow