Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Thank you 🥰🤗👽😘 xx.
I admit I missed not been on here on hoilday..so it's great to go back on here again when I get to relax now I'm back 🥰 xx.
Yep what a horrible year that was...who would have imagined that happening a few years before.
I agree..they don't stick to the rules at all...but never get punished.
I be taking a pic of my real life scone when I'm there to put up on here lol ..I've loved how it's been talked about on here ..Sconegate lol 🤭🥰😄🤗😘 xx
What were you Krustie's doing just before midnight on 31/12/19?
I was at home with my chap toasting to the New Year. I said, "Here's to 2020, a year we will remember!"
Well, I thought it would be because we would win the lottery or Aliens would visit us, or like back in the 80's we thought we'd be flying in cars. Never did I think it would be the whole world would come to a standstill because of a VIRUS!!!
So yeah, 2020 certainly was a year to remember and RIP to all who were taken by this UGLY VIRUS 😔 ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Facehugger

VIP Member
Did she forget to pack the tracksuits 🤔🤣🤣
Oh brilliant, she looks a proper bobby dazzler in that throwback 80's Ra Ra skirt 🤣 keep dressing your woman Carwash, I'm sure those fashions will come back round again at some point, just not yet! 🤣

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I wasted some of my life watching the dentist video. I didn't like & I won't subscribe 😴🥱

Skanky really has piled on the weight 😳. Fat rolls on her back & a podgy tum when she was lifting Jett up in that tree. And she was wearing a baggy t-shirt. There's absolutely nothing wrong with her being that size. But it shows just how much she's usually filtered!

Why did Crawl feel the need to basically take the piss out of Harvey by saying "there's no food in there"

Jett definitely shows the autistic trait of avoiding eye contact with someone they don't know or don't like. I strongly suspect he does not like Crawl.

• Sad
  • Angry

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Just realised Bigblur hope it wasn’t your writing hand ? , don’t matter , just think up more plots for us when you feel better, all our Kristy love ♥

Big blur must be a new member ? big blue lol

Why are we not supprised? Lucky seven , mixing with her own

Haha written by her bezzy mate (not) Issy Sampson!

Is that our Lozza's sink boy next to Skanky?

• Haha
  • Heart

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
I hope your son continues to get better @WhereisPrecious

I shouldn’t be shocked that they’ve fucked off on holiday but the way she continues to prove she doesn’t give a shit about anyone else and thinks she is totally above the law remains breathtaking. I really hope this is like twaty Joffrey in Game Of Thrones and when she finally FINALLY gets her comeuppance it’s worth the wait!

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
One is a hairdresser other is his boyfriend and the photographer? They are not friends - they don't have any. They won't get paid lol.
So they've taken a few men and a few multi- pack turkey basters with them...how romantic😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Fish189

VIP Member
What a cunt to put that up for everyone to see 🤬

If Harvey NEVER had any disabilities but was that size and she put that up, I'm sure he WOULD NOT be happy about it. She can't keep anything private 🤬🤬

And that fucking laugh!

Back at ya WANKER!
What I don’t understand is people think she’s a great mum ! But the evidence is all there on YouTube she’s shite and always will be

• Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
My theory is they are in the secret cove snorting the "yay" then the three gay boy's will be tossing each other off whilst gazing upon Skanky's rancid starfish, they will pool their resources into a plastic cup ready for the fugly grunt to get turkey baster and deposit said resources into her cavernous chuff box! or maybe I'm just being unkind and they are making a little film 😉
You have a very vivid imagination :LOL: and yuck!

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Great night out funny girls Blackpool just saying 😂
Nobody wants to lynch them though :)

they all ready had one baby making holiday to the Maldives that did not work so why do they think this one will be any different as she as said they have never used protection and she as not got pregnant (a few days in Portugal is not going to make her fertile and his sperm better swimmers lol)
I reckon his tadpoles take one look at her and swim in the opposite direction - I don't blame them :)

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Well they kept this holiday quiet didn't they?
I wonder if they're running away from a shit storm brewing! Come on lucky7, spill the shit and let it flow!

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
On the day that would have been her court appearance, she’s sunning herself and gloating! 😡

I hope that crappy food leaves her shitting through the eye of a needle. That bitch needs karma.

@Dollylovesshoes - My piss is boiling over today 😡
Shitting through the eye of a needle...I haven't heard that for years🤣
Bum gravy 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh god Rita. Wish I'd thought of that!!!! Xxxx

I can't help but think the tides/press even 'fans' are turning against her. Also think Crawl is the instigator in this even though he is a one brain cell thick bully!

I so love you Dolly! I'd marry you if I were a bloke! Blue xxx

Look at his stupid, thick, one brain cell burnt face.
Awwww I’m a fucker..Just cannot stand fucking lies that comes out of the gob..Boiling piss all the the time Blue bless you.❤

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I want to smash his fucking slitty eyed face in,Prat sunglasses when inside..cunt.🤬
Ahahahahaaa, another one Dolly, thats Blue and me too 😂

BBC news was randomly interviewing passengers at airports this morning, I could be wrong, but I swear that was crawl they just interviewed, wearing dark blue BOSS? hoodie, and black mask. Looked like his greasy slicked back hair and sounded like him.

I have bbc news 24 on tv at moment so will watch it again when it comes on just so see if it definately was him
Couldn't they just fuck off to India instead 👋👋

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I bet they've not blocked that sad old git Ron though haha :)
He posted on the DM article saying how sensible KP was breaking ties with Lucky 7 ha ha. Such a cunt - yes, you Ron - we know you lurk with your dirty Y-fronts round your ankles and your cheap toilet rolls.

• Haha
  • Sick