Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
New Thread!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Harrigan

VIP Member
Plastic knob ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
I remember swimming cap smell when I used them at school in the 80s..smelt of rubber ๐Ÿ˜€ xx

No beach pic yet...but I gave him a personalised sticker as a treat for his case ๐Ÿคญ xx.

Back later ๐Ÿฅฐ

View attachment 578268

Awww thank you peeko โคโคโคโค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
The mind boggles or could you say ego?
In olden days the stars had their names embroidered or embellished on their luggage as a sign of how famous they were, but Carl? What the heck? Why? Heโ€™s spent too much time with Katie and now thinks heโ€™s a star. Itโ€™s laughable.

• Haha
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
Na theyโ€™re plainly taking the piss
Hmm - I sorta don't agree - I've seen the way this thing has been so rude on the Scum threads in the past and actually think they are quite malicious.

Doing a darn good job of dancing on those smashed-disabled for life-will never wear heels again-life changing injuries feet there Katie ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I think a low budget Mafia film is missing its Godmother...

• Haha

TheDog

582B4FD4-5662-4521-BDD3-787906394537.png
Have I been blocked? Or have Lucky 7disappeared? Wounded if itโ€™s anything to do with the Skank last week. ๐Ÿง

• Wow
  • Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I am so sad for him.

What a disgusting lying filthy underhand cunt she is. I hope she catches something fatal and him.
Hope the pets are safely looked after and that lightening ๐ŸŒฉ strikes his house, just after the Mexican and his mates have cleaned it out

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Unfortunately Liar, so did my Nan. Said they'd do a concrete skim of her yard for ยฃ300, then after it was done it changed to 'no we said ยฃ300 a metre' then marched her to the bank to get ยฃ3k out of her. We didn't find out till years later. A traveller site was raided too, they found human slaves, thousands of pounds worth of stolen goods & even the iron gates to the cemetery. ๐Ÿคฌ

@Cloud Chaser you are right about H's picture. Amongst other red flags, Skanky appeared to have been drawn with her hand in Crawls trousers. ๐Ÿ˜”

As for this holiday debacle, who is surprised? It was obvious what they'd do, it's just another V salute to all the poor people she owes money to. And it's disgusting. Yes Cockknobber, it is boring, we're all sick and tired of your missus fleecing decent honest people left right and centre. If you were any sort of man, you'd tell her straight to sort it out, not enable the cunt further.
I came home to find 3 of them on my drive with picks about to take my drive-way up... I went inside phoned the police then came outside, and blocked my driveway so they couldn't get their lorry out - arrested ty!

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
The weather report for the whole of Europe is diabolical for the next week so with luck It will get struck by lightning and fizz her lard arse to charcoal :)
She's covered in fake tan so she doesn't care - that photographer won't get paid though.

liar liar

VIP Member
It's simple, if Katie hosted eurovision she could have a gemma collins moment.
Nah - I'm sorry - she would be in the UK or in a commentator's box not on stage. UK will never win again and so won't present it again. Sorry, I've got my sensible head on for 5 mins!

• Wow