Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see they weren’t wearing seatbelts travelling to the restaurant/bar 🙄
The Mirror article is great.

Love, think it's the very last line, where the journalist refers to her 'infamous' good looks!

Comments are fab. One made me laugh out loud "Star??? The only star she is is a
mon star".

Bless you, you’re very nice Mrs Ems,
I’m a bit upset but I will get over it. Yes I read on there too about him.
Thank you xx

Bless you, you’re very nice Mrs Ems,
I’m a bit upset but I will get over it. Yes I read on there too about him.
Thank you xx
Sorry H. It was never my intention to upset you. Sending love xxx Blue

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I bleeping hate him and want to punch his stupid, talentless face in!
Join the queue Blue!
On the other hand I reckon she's got just what she deserves in him and thats a Plus!

Finally transitioned! View attachment 580418

I would love him to read to me 🥰
Lookin' good today skanky :) Did you see the one on one of her instacrap postings - it was well......................................... frightening awful :eek:

Yeah but what’s she drinking? 🤣😉
Whatever it is I hope it finds a nice high wall on top of a cliff to jump over with the "Shattered feet etc"

I used to think Bunny Cuddles was Katie, but the writing can sometimes be too eloquent and grammatically correct.

I somehow think Bunny Cuddles is a wind up merchant to get people’s backs up.
Bunnyboiler is just a psychopath - why does the nuthouse allow it access to the internet anyway?

I leave this here for now before catching up in abit 😀🥰 xx.

Jaffa Cole
I have another pic for later too 🥰 xx.

View attachment 580207
A basket of Jaffas lol!

Thank you 🥰😄❤🤗😘 xx.
Looool I love the little stickers too...makes it more funny.😄😘 xx.

Let's hope Katie goes for a swim 😄😄 xx.
Watch the sharks ..

View attachment 580261
Is she assessing that for another leap into the unknown with her Shattered Feet?
Incidentlly why is it wearing a bin liner? Has she gone Punk?

Ha, if she went in that water even the sharks would try and get away from her 🤣🤣👽🤗❤😘
and they try not to eat plastic as well

Filtered to the hilt again, so not very au natural, or naturel (!) as she puts it 🤣
I wonder if it's Passport photos are filtered, in which case the Customs lot must wondder who the hell this gorgon is standing in front of them on shattered feet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m confused! New Hair Extensions 48 hours later NO Hair Extensions, back on the cheap syrups.... did the hairdresser ask for them back when she didn’t pay for them? Is it all a SCAM?......Have I’ve been in a time warp... it JUST doesn’t make any sense AT ALL!

Reactions: 18
I’m confused! New Hair Extensions 48 hours later NO Hair Extensions, back on the cheap syrups.... did the hairdresser ask for them back when she didn’t pay for them? Is it all a SCAM?......Have I’ve been in a time warp... it JUST doesn’t make any sense AT ALL!
None of skanky's BS ever makes sense - unless you are one of her little fwends when it all makes perfik sens to them

Its skint but affords all these holidays;
It spends a fortune on being bewtifull, wiv all dem wig's, extensions, false teef, Ronseal tanning etc etc.
It begs for help to tart up Trampy Towers
and it rips off honest working people in order to fund this seedy lifestyle

Nope there is no logic to be found in the media's adoration of this ghastly woman and it's appalling bully boyfriend :(

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Carl replying to posts under jake.r62. God I hate the man. Its starting to consume me the tic tac'd tooth twit.
Have a great day everyone except Katie Carl and Lauren fooking Goodyer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Morning krusties, wonder what shite price will do and say today 🤪
morning all. I feel the list of her shenanigans today could be endless 😭

Laying by the pool with her chest pushed up and forwards

Skanky and wanky all over each other declaring undying love

showing off her cheap tacky ring

wankys bulge = rolled up socks

or skanky being carried on wankys hip because she’s remembered she can’t walk

to name but a few 😭😭

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
My husband would be utterly perplexed if I put my engagement ring in my drink. What a weird thing to do, is she trying to be classy or something??

Reactions: 8
morning all. I feel the list of her shenanigans today could be endless 😭

Laying by the pool with her chest pushed up and forwards

Skanky and wanky all over each other declaring undying love

showing off her cheap tacky ring

wankys bulge = rolled up socks

or skanky being carried on wankys hip because she’s remembered she can’t walk

to name but a few 😭😭
Got to be done though, remember they said it was a "work" trip on Monday. What else could they possibly do?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.