Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So price appears to be dancing on her “I can’t walk for more than 20 mins a day and chronic pain” feet
It reminds me of the video taken in the Maldives, where she was dancing around, after saying she wouldn't be able to walk for 2 years, but then posted pictures a few months later saying she hadnt walked for 5 months.

Reactions: 14
can you guess where we are? an empty shopping mall by the look of it.....like the empty restaurant yesterday lmfao

Reactions: 10
Bunny cuddles [ brighton] writes some of the most rib bustings comments you can ever read..is this person part of the pwicey posse?
One of the more eloquent ones, that’s how I know it’s not Katie even if the content is a load of twaddle

Reactions: 7
I was just thinking, has Katie still got the junk in the feet? if so how did the metal detectors react?

Reactions: 10
It reminds me of the video taken in the Maldives, where she was dancing around, after saying she wouldn't be able to walk for 2 years. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/13067691/katie-price-spotted-walking-maldives/
Yeah!! That was just after the video of her walking into the bathroom, where you could see her reflection quite clearly of her walking in, then, at the airport saying on her stories I can stand and only stand and ride a bike, but was then spotted in the room mirror reflection an hour later walking quite easily into their new room.

Reactions: 12
Pathetic lying piece of shit she is. She takes the piss out of disabled people everywhere.

...and walking into the hotel buffet area as happy as a pig in a trough...

Reactions: 13
On her instasham Skanky and Wanky again taking the piss out of being bankrupt and bragging about it and having money. I absolutely hate this pair of bastards!

Reactions: 15
https://giphy.com/j8sVwJid3NdjG
Yeah sure, whatever it takes, leaving ALL the kids at home so they can bonk to buggery on a holiday they
really can't afford whilst not bothering to spent time with Katie's DYING mother. I thought Katie was doing
IVF??? another FUCKING lie or what?

Will she fake another drama? Will she ever be pregnant again? Will Katie be home for Harvey's Birthday?

WILL KARMA FINALLY KICK IN?????

Hang on, HE wants???? Must be a mistake, Katie is the one who NEEDS this baby not wanker chops.

Reactions: 16

If what goes around comes around then karma will hit that bitch like a train...

How long is it going to bloody take, fucking train delays

Reactions: 13
How I wish the letter of the law will catch up with her and she is held accountable for her bankruptcy dodging. I just hope when they get her they really get her.
I’m so pissed off how she is rubbing the creditors faces in it

Come on Alex Reid when u get out, u need to tell all and Boyson aswell

Reactions: 16
On her instasham Skanky and Wanky again taking the piss out of being bankrupt and bragging about it and having money. I absolutely hate this pair of bastards!
Oh how I wish that Judge Schaefer (think that’s his name) could see that

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.