Katie Price #36 Smoke and mirrors in all you do, we unpick your lies, we're The Krusty Krew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably not. She won't give a shite about that. Most of the time she can't even remember her kids date of birth. Remember that mediation session with Kerian?
She was on holiday for his 17th birthday and left him at home so don’t think something like that will worry her unless she has sold his birthday to a magazine again like with his 18th. Bloody awful woman

I wonder whether it will be the MM gang with the infamous Mexican who has followed them to Portugal!!!!!!

No doubt it'll be getting pished so expect some more photos of it Bein' Sexy and demonstrating The Plastics everywhere. Just a tip though skanky, when you jump off a wall this time whilst ratted please ensure its one on a cliff edge. Ta
I thought the scumbags were leading a alcohol free lifestyle

Reactions: 13
Lipton’s tea, that’s the ready prepared, instant stuff isn’t it? It’s very popular in Italy and America. These hot countries love their iced tea but I can’t stand it meself.

Reactions: 6
She is still to take Harvey on the holiday she promised in when coming out of hospital,
I will never forget poor Bunny when skanky, J and P were packing to go on a holiday and Bunny asked if she was going too watching them pack , only to get the answer NO!

Reactions: 14
Lipton’s tea, that’s the ready prepared, instant stuff isn’t it? It’s very popular in Italy and America. These hot countries love their iced tea but I can’t stand it meself.
It's in teabag form too - horrible and weak.

Reactions: 5
What do you mean??! Didn't you know he had a holiday, a couple of nights away at Henlle Hall, that was all he was getting! Poor Harvey.

Hopefully after last time, the fathers' wont let her take the kids abroad anymore.

Surprised she went away with her sister so close to having her baby anytime now...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
And he got the blow up doll pregnant

Reactions: 15
Okay, WHO MENTIONED A CLIFF??????

Sadly the comments are Moderated at this time.

Comments so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
That wig is so badly fitted - she looks like an over-the-hill country singer. I swear Dolly Parton is 100x more attractive than her. Great voice, personality and charitable.

Reactions: 17
The comments from the DM article I posted earlier,

Nah! Leave the kids, we'll take a photographer.
Calm down you two. Messing around on cliff tops is not wise. We don't want you to have another accident like the one at Turkey....
Are they on a colgate advert?!?! Teeth seems to be the only thing they are showing!
Oh so lovely when your kids are living elsewhere and you can do as you please..

The comments from the DM article I posted earlier,
Not 1 favourable comment in The Fail. Everyone really is absolutely sick to death of her. The only remotely positive comment is from looney Bunnycuddles...so that doesn't even count .

She really does look awful though. Wig is a shambles, a very sensible shapeless black dress like you might wear for a funeral, no glam make-up. She really is being controlled by him & she just can't see it . He is slowly stripping her down. Rewind 12 months & she wouldn't be seen dead looking like that.

I must say, she's bloody ruined Portugal for me now . I love the Algarve. So many beautiful places. Sadly she's now dragged it right down market. She'll be making such a good impression....loud mouthed, foul British chav

Don't forget she's used to eating muck - all that crap from Plop Kitchen
You can't eat watery gravy with chopsticks . I hope she finds somewhere that caters for her taste...grey mash, cremated lamb, huge pies, burgers, pizza, fried chicken

Last edited:
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry any this quote from Katie. In a recent video she stated “I’d just like to say I’ve been dying for a holiday but I’ve been living and breathing lockdown with every British citizen.”

oh how virtuous and moralistic is the lovely Katie, doing the right thing.

I have nothing more to say apart from my mugs are badly stained.

Bunny cuddles [ brighton] writes some of the most rib bustings comments you can ever read..is this person part of the pwicey posse?

Reactions: 11
Na they’re plainly taking the piss
You think??

They are so well matched, and have so much fun. Me and all my friends are praying she returns carrying hunky generously hung Carl's love child, and can't wait to see him walk his blushing bride down the aisle. They are just the most adorable couple.

Reactions: 9
Na they’re plainly taking the piss
Hmm - I sorta don't agree - I've seen the way this thing has been so rude on the Scum threads in the past and actually think they are quite malicious.

Doing a darn good job of dancing on those smashed-disabled for life-will never wear heels again-life changing injuries feet there Katie
I think a low budget Mafia film is missing its Godmother...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.