Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Looks like two cocks on that BBQ 👀

I think the skanky cunt is dressing like that for a reason,don’t know what but find is sus. YES YOU CUNT you are up to something.Creepy cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member

The mirror really hate it,

peeko

VIP Member
Hi Krusties , some prat cut through the cable no internet, also been busy , have I missed anything ? 🤣
only joking about the missing anything ,can see the ugly bitch is on form , and that prat shes with , arrogant bastards getting worse , Toss up who I hate the most , her him , mind you that Supercillious Wanker Ron the Mind comes close must be arthas Dad

Gullri

VIP Member
didnt think so
He seems to me like one of those fellas girls just don't take to , Weird Fucker, dont forget after 5 mins matching tattoos , joke teeth , perhaps he does love her , she is a physcotic manipulater, i think he is a weak minded sad fucker , a bit lacking , easily manipulated, doesn't seem to have any friends , prob the butt of all the jokes,Low self esteem , worked for his Dad, prob couldnt do anything else, Being with skanky has made him feel important for the first time in his life , thinks hes somebody now
It is his snarl to me. He is creepy and if he looked at me twice I would get the hell out of there. You could be right that she is the boss in the relationship. Somehow I think he is using her to get in the papers. Maybe because of low selfasteem. He does not feel “Alfa male” to me. I am way too old for him and so is Price.

Noelc

Chatty Member
Re sweet potato Pricey pic she could be a shoe in for remake of this if she grew her lip hair

1965-THE-FACE-OF-FU-MANCH-011.jpg

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Ok, so the flights might only be £7, but I bet that round of drinks was a lot more 🙄 and it should read flights ‘WERE’ not was 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oversight on my part probs cos I'm in a bit of pain, thought he didn't drink any more nor did Skanky? Lying moronic bastard.

• Wow
  • Angry

CAKEANDCUSTARD

I think they have just blocked loads... or maybe just gone private with their existing followers 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve been blocked but that may be because of my comments towards skanky and wanky in the past🤣

With Harvey’s picture they have put up on instahash, what I cannot get my head round is that he never calls clearblue by his first name, he has to always add his surname.

@BigBlue2018 hoping the hand heals up soon.

• Heart
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Is it too early to start drinking in preparation of a day of Itsasham 'look at ME, I'm on holiday' shit? Let's see how this lie spins out 🥱😴.
Will they prove this is a baby making holiday by strapping a tiny camera to Crawl's dinky winky & filming up there? Expect to see lost toes & phones 😝.

• Sick
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I imagine you with a huge police-type crime board with maps and pins and pieces of coloured thread... 🗺 🧵 📌 🔍 🕵️‍♀️

Yes a very rough area.
🤣🤣 haha, that’s not far off the mark, I imagine there will be a few reveals after the court case... 😉

• Haha
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Katie and Cole will have more use for a big toilet than a swimming pool after that BBQ lol 🤭 xx

Resizer_16214659479020.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Pink , from a fellas point of view , Being completely unbiased , Crawl is a Braindead thicko, As a fella , We look on things different , We might think well you girls might not like him , but to us fellas he's cool, or likeable , That geeza has nothing about him at all , that outfit he wore , fucking laughable , Hes like a puppy dog, can you honestly see any decent geezer giving him any respect , and men respect work , what he fuck does he do?
Personality of a slug , at least Skanky did earn a bit , I don't like dislike Skanky for being a crook. its the way she treats the kids , SHE's a liar , known plenty of liars , But this wanker, and he is a wanker , is a chancer
I agree with you peeko he is a chancer and I can’t help but feel he will throw skanky under the bus when the time comes. There is nothing endearing or likeable with him, out of all the blokes she’s been with I think he will be the one who cashes in and sells stories about her when it all comes crashing down around her ears.

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
He might be in love with her ?
Gott'a explain myself now , Forget Krusty ,Do any of my Krustie girls remotely fancy clearblue, or think there is anything likeable about him ? is there anyone who could fancy him even a little bit ?

• Sick

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Probably not. She won't give a shite about that. Most of the time she can't even remember her kids date of birth. Remember that mediation session with Kerian?
And still brain-dead MORON'S think she's a great mum 🤷🤦.

You'd think the stupid narcissistic bitch would be spending as much time as she can with her 'dying' mother. You remember her? The 1 who hasn't long left? The 1 Skanky is having IVF for. The 1 that wants Skanky to have IVF so she can see her have another baby 🙄🥱😴. I mean honestly, what a load of old bullshit. "I'm doing this for mum. I'm having IVF to have a baby for her". Yup, that's a really great reason to have a child. She's desperate to have a baby before Amy pegs it because imagine the payday she'll get from that 😡. Pics of dying Amy with Skanky & the new baby KERCHING 😡

Still waiting for the pics of the engagement extravaganza 🤔. And considering that Crawl asked Junior's permission, Junior's been very quiet about it 🤔. In fact Junior is silent & invisible in his mother's lying life. Silence speaks volumes 😊.

• Angry

VIP Member

We should of all been awaiting the verdict of the court case today!
Yep and I'm gutted with this delay, I was so looking to court day.

As for Her wanting to look more Natural, oh fuck off, with those teef?? do me a favour!!!

• Haha