Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just said he’s not single, he also said he can’t talk about anything cos he will get in big trouble.
he is a adult what adult can not talk about a relationship they are in if they want to( oh yes i forgot about the type that are only in the relationship to sell it for money and fame)

• Sick
Reactions: 33
So an acquaintance of mine was in Bankso last week and I asked if she happend to see KP......

She did briefly and described her as look far more terrifying in real life and with a face that looks as though it's been stuck in a wind tunnel 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Neath is in South West Wales along the coastline. It’s situated between Cardiff and Swansea, but it is the next town after Swansea.

it’s a crappy town that has cheap shops - think Poundland, B&M, Home Bargains, charity shops, pawnshops and betting shops. There’s duck all there to do, apart from drugs. It’s a deprived area, with no opportunities and plenty of chavs. I think it’s one of the circles of hell, but that’s not advertised. .
Sounds just like North Shields where she did the panto 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Neath is in South West Wales along the coastline. It’s situated between Cardiff and Swansea, but it is the next town after Swansea.

it’s a crappy town that has cheap shops - think Poundland, B&M, Home Bargains, charity shops, pawnshops and betting shops. There’s duck all there to do, apart from drugs. It’s a deprived area, with no opportunities and plenty of chavs. I think it’s one of the circles of hell, but that’s not advertised. .
Wow sounds spot on for Kipper ... it will be full of her 'fans' ... looks like these low rent nightclub crapfests are replacing the plaster classes, rinse and repeat from years ago ... and ... looks like she can't sell tickets alone for them either ... she is so finished ... that waterfall water must have made a change from the drain water she shallows whilst circling the plughole

• Haha
Reactions: 31
he is a adult what adult can not talk about a relationship they are in if they want to( oh yes i forgot about the type that are only in the relationship to sell it for money and fame)
OK mag 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Neath is very much in keeping with the rest of the venues we have seen. A tit hole. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was friends with a Fulham footballer in the 90s and I’ve just remembered that I once commented to him that I thought she was pretty (sorry 🤦🏼‍♀️) and he said in real life she has awful skin. This was years ago late 90s very early 2000s approx. So she would have been quite young. Must just have tit skin 😆
That surprises me with footballers (having once married one of that species). I didn't think they'd be bothered about something as petty as having awful skin considering they'd shag anything with a pulse. :ROFLMAO:

When skank finally carks it it heard that Hermés are after her pelt to make lukshurry 'andbags.............................

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No surprise there really..reckon skank definitely will play with and use his t1diagnosis ,how she helps him etc and.not forgetting he's wonderful with the kids, they love him etc etc.
He's not like the others, not using her to chase fame, but they going to be doing a TV/doc show together ...
,hes got a successful business and how she's going to collab with him with her savvy business experience

.the usual listed script...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I know this is in USA ... but ... the same things are starting to happen here ... about time the use of these fillers were regulated ... it will stop, like the old 'diet dr' who was popular in the 90s prescribing amphetamine tablets after a 5 min chat in a beauty salon

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
No surprise there really..reckon skank definitely will play with and use his t1diagnosis ,how she helps him etc and.not forgetting he's wonderful with the kids, they love him etc etc.
He's not like the others, not using her to chase fame, but they going to be doing a TV/doc show together ...
,hes got a successful business and how she's going to collab with him with her savvy business experience

.the usual listed script...
Not forgetting the usual he had poster of her when he was a teenager on his wall....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Just a thought but I wonder what she's going to do about her Carl tattoo?

I really hope you're joking about OK magazine DC!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has she mentioned that JJ has the biggest penis she's ever seen yet?, that's usually her port next of call. We'll soon see the duck wit straddling lampposts, the todger always gets bigger with each dick she dates so she must be dealing with 50 inches by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

not sure whether this has been posted, or even if it’s true but…
Definitely hiding the horses....neighbours say bit seen horses and guessing the clampets saying bailiffs took them to create why they not there..
Interesting it says bailiffs took until she pays them back
Quote from dm
"The reality star already owes thousands of pounds in unpaid tax, and neighbours are now claiming her beloved steed Wallis has been taken away until she repays her debts."

Reactions: 17
Wonder if the new legolad can drive. I'd laugh if he can't and she doesn't have a new ready built chauffeur.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.