Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck was that 😂🤮 her asking JJ questions basically like ‘am I different to what you expected?’ ‘Do you know who Jordan is’ ‘have you ever had thoughts about me?’.. weird as duck.
She’s constantly banging on about Jordan now, she wants those days back, she wants to be Jordan again, she’s flying tonight, she’s high/drunk going to a club as Jordan, she’s arranged and done the OK Mag by sounds of it, she’s smug thinking this is the Pricey back with a young lad in tow, proving she’s still really hot and youthful 🤦🏽‍♀️

Have to say, this guy is gormless, he’s way worse than I thought he was, he really sounds stupid, I don’t think there’s much of a brain in that head, looks to me like he’s going to run with this bollox, oh my he may stay longer than we thought 😱🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
asked JJ do any of his family remember Jordan, he said my grandad 😂😂
---
She won’t like that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I have no idea what time this club is open to but I have a feeling these two aren't going to turn up for more than 5 minutes - if at all.
Pair of cunts. The sooner she’s jailed the better. I’m sick of her attitude.

Reactions: 34
Only 3hrs late and counting hoping the drink and drugs have made people even more pissed off waiting and there's a few unhappy people in there waiting for skank and ferret to arrive. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes I wonder what she meant by that. Some more utter bollocks no doubt
I believe the OK mag interview reveal about their relationship was what she was alluding to, an interview that few will care about or even believe. This is what are she is after, a way back to a younger audience, she was too old for a Love Island guy, but she’s hooked up with a MAFS dude, she’s smug, she thinks she’s back. She’s forgotten about the kids, She’s focusing on making this a thing, It won’t work, it’s over for her, she can’t see it, Miss Smug thinks it will, she’s bloody deluded, it’s nonsense, but it does look like Kryten will play along.

That outfit tonight, WTF is it, this is a woman spiralling out of control, I just want B & J released from her now, and she can sink completely, as she will, she’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Yes I wonder what she meant by that. Some more utter bollocks no doubt
Same old rinse and repeat tit ... stupid pics of them as a 'couple' ... he is the biggest, best, the one ... she is an 11 out if 10 ... we want baybays ... we getting engaged, married ... blah blah bollocks

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Imagine leaving your kids all weekend for that tit!! Especially after you’ve hardly seen them since their half term. Mother of the year right there 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
As previous posters have said she is now back in the cycle of a new man ( even though it is fake and for headlines) J and B are not needed just now and I have already said what she is doing is to hurt their dad and to use as leverage in the BC. Hope whoever is overseeing the custody case is at least seeing KP social media posts and that she does give AF unless it benefits her.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
This is a capital letter moment..
SKANK, "DO ANY OF YOUR FAMILY KNOW WHO JORDAN IS"
KRYTEN, "MY GRANDAD" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
From Chloe’s instagram

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Nice to see that KFP has recycled an old traffic cone in a rare attempt to save money to put towards all the money she owes 😆
7B5127CD-96ED-45B3-9BAB-239305FB5CBA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
From Chloe’s instagram
This photo is so funny, she is so oddly built, even her legs are straight. I think she was once attractive, to me when she was with Keiran was her best look. Even at the start of Sink Boy. BTW what does looking for her "Next Egg" Mean? 🤫

Reactions: 22
From Chloe’s instagram
I feel sorry for the people in the adjoining rooms. If that's what they are like now can you imagine the state they will be in when they come back at 2 or 3am? If it's a Premier Inn they are going to end up paying out to a LOT of people for their quiet night guarantee!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This fecking bleep is doing my head in.
What the hell is going on. I know this has all been said 100 times before, but why has she got away scit free from not giving the kids back at least 50/50 , all the acqusations have came to nothing yet she seems to do whatever the duck she like and is accountable to no one.
Kids getting dumped while she goes out to play with her new puppet.
Constantly breaking the law.
What happened about her hidden range rover appearing back....nothing!
Still spending like a rich witch.
😡😡😡😡 The whole skanky clan are bugging the tit out of me.
When in the name of God is this all going to end.
What's wrong with her ex's that none of them speak out, she's crossed 100's of people over the years, does she remove their tongues before they leave.
FFS would some one grow a set of balls and shut this bleep down once and for all. For the sake of the kids

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.