Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All joking aside, this is tragic viewing, I ain’t watching these bollox TT battle things again after tonight, everyone is behaving like they are 16 or younger, it’s given me a headache today 🤦🏽‍♀️😁….more wine is required 🍷😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder why when someone knocked at the door, Katie shouted, I hope it’s not the woman from downstairs again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Gee this bloke is dense, he does seem to be as thick as he looks. Might add he’s just given Skank 11 out of 10 🤦🏽‍♀️

Chloe’s asking him questions, he’s refusing to answer how long they’ve been together 😁

---
So it’s 11pm and they’re still not ready, and pissing about on TT knowing there’s apparently a queue of people waiting for them at the club? 🙄
Darth will have the rage on her ... she will be there to manipulate them with the force next time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to be honest, Skanky must be good at hypnosis, because how else does she get her men to fall into line and comply so quickly. This is Derren Brown territory, but probably involving her magic hypnotic crevice. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
wtf is she wearing!!!! JJ says ‘oh have you got your boots on’.. JJ isn’t with her hence him being live on his account from a different location.
Chloe & JJ are both shouting over KFP hahaha there’s a first for everything

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s superwoman and a MILF
---
God this is so cringe
---
Am I what you expected

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
What the actual duck was that 😂🤮 her asking JJ questions basically like ‘am I different to what you expected?’ ‘Do you know who Jordan is’ ‘have you ever had thoughts about me?’.. weird as duck.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.