Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s 11pm and they’re still not ready, and pissing about on TT knowing there’s apparently a queue of people waiting for them at the club? 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Reckons he likes her style 🤮
She wears whatever she wants!
Says he’s never met Harvey but he seems nice
Just keeps grinning. It’s soooooo cringe.
Says she’s not high maintenance - likes her trackies.

she just keeps piping up in the background “how does he know me so well already” 🤣

Wonder what time they’re planning on getting to the club ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So it’s 11pm and they’re still not ready, and pissing about on TT knowing there’s apparently a queue of people waiting for them at the club? 🙄
I have no idea what time this club is open to but I have a feeling these two aren't going to turn up for more than 5 minutes - if at all.

Reactions: 23
Reckons he likes her style 🤮
She wears whatever she wants!
Says he’s never met Harvey but he seems nice
Just keeps grinning. It’s soooooo cringe.
Says she’s not high maintenance - likes her trackies.

she just keeps piping up in the background “how does he know me so well already” 🤣

Wonder what time they’re planning on getting to the club ?
They're not!! I think they are putting it off until they very last minute. More fool anyone queuing to see them.

Reactions: 21
She was pushing him on why he wasn’t going to MAFS reunion, and she wanted him to say ‘because he’s not with Bianca or Ella anymore’…..so jealous
---
Who’s there doing her makeup?
---
Drinking Prosecco

Reactions: 12
Skank is flying, slurring away, asking Chloe if she wants more Prosecco, now effing away, she’s gonna be in a state in that club

• Haha
Reactions: 28
lol. I meant what is she ON! 🍸 or ❄
---

I’ve just watched some of Chloe’s TikTok. I don’t get what they’re doing though apart from pissing about!
🙈
Both most likely!!!!
I don’t get it neither…..they’re like teenagers it’s pathetic!!!

Reactions: 17
Confirmed the OK magazine interview
I honestly don’t know what OK are thinking. Isn’t their usual fare showing celebrity’s gorgeous homes and famous people at big parties? Not some old scrubber who lives in a shithole, who for some reason is having a relationship with a 5ft LegoTwat with a man bag. The should think about how this will be viewed by the public because we all know she is a money laundering hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.