Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I guess it will be a hair and nail pampering day getting ready for Neath tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♀️

Notice Skanky still headlines on the poster for Neath, but look, she’s an afterthought in the way they are promoting it ‘Geordie legend, Chloe Ferry is returning to Neath this Saturday with one of her best friends Katie Price!’😂

View attachment 2774704

Who’s gonna drive her, guessing Jess, or will madam demand new lad Kryten takes her there, reckon he might have other plans 😁 Notice Chloe was there 2 weeks ago (why are they going all that way to such a low-key £5 a ticket thing, they can’t be getting that much in appearance coin surely 🤷🏽‍♀️ again it’s just odd ) The club took loads of photos when Chloe was there last time, and the club photographer doesn’t use industrial strength filters 😁

View attachment 2774707

Oh we in for some classic Skanky pics tomorrow, if she actually turns up. Chloe is young, she is fine without the filters, but the Skank won’t be 😈 It’s gonna be a tragic boobs bursting out outfit with her manky botched-up face on full unfiltered display 👍🏽😁
So Neath made such a huge impression on Chloe that she's recommened it to her grifting mate skanky :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
I don’t know anything about Chloe Ferry, but from the photos I’ve seen posted here, I assumed she was about 40. Quite shocked to learn she’s only 28! Has she had a lot of surgery/fillers, etc?
Good god..she really looks older..I definitely thought dhe was in her 40's

• Haha
Reactions: 15

helptheaged

VIP Member
Exactly & even if he was worth a few quid years ago & we only have kippers word for that, she hasnt done a thing with him, not competed or anything so he has the value of any other horse in their 20's which is virtully nothing
That’s why I wonder if they are really referring to her new horse that she has been very coy about

helptheaged

VIP Member
Nothing said about the other horse that was supposed to be taken by bailiffs
I think it looked like a younger horse so maybe worth money

pollycopping

Chatty Member
Thanks for new thread 👋 boss thread title @WillowTree21 😁 love it
and on we tattle…
a little ditty in celebration of the continuing, hilarious, embarrassing downfall of manky skank

Just a rancid old slag from Brighton
Everyone’s had her she’s a right one
She’s out on the lash
Flashing her gash
And shagging some knobhead called Kryton

Karma, she’s been watching and waiting
Krusties are debating and hating
Sinky got the hump
In vegas looking for trump
You’ve started now stop hesitating!

im sorry I can’t help myself sometimes 😆
Hang on, the right he looks like he works out but on the left he looks like a twink but my main issue Quite frankly he's an utter utter cunting twat, he knows full well he's only in it for clout & had he had a shred of fucking decency he'd have told her it's too soon after Carl & see how they get on because God forbid their abhorrent excuse for a mother sure as shit won't. #KuntingKryten
blimey loves a handbag

• Haha

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
I don't think that what Charles has at all, it makes no sense. His cancer was apparently discovered during his prostate procedure so the most likely scenario is bladder cancer which is very treatable.
Some cancers are also detected via blood tests 🤷‍♀️