Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Private2407

Chatty Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

artnouveau

Chatty Member
Thanks to Kylies tip I googled King Edward, and it says he died of Larynx cancer.
So if that's what Charles III has I'm baffled as he's never smoked and it's a long way from his bollocks which they investigated.
They've maybe done a full MRI scan and it was noticed then. Drinking alcohol or very hot liquids such as black tea/coffee can contribute to throat cancer as can old age.

• Sad

OnlyFools

Bunn, y Cu, ddles is back in the Daily Fail comments section. This person must be on a piss take surely!

• Haha

Private2407

Chatty Member
Yes I must agree I don't like the shaming around the appearance of our fannys. Mine looks like a venus fly trap and I've only had the pleasure of 2 men in my entire life :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You just know every woman who just read that post imagined it snapping shut in thought of skanky 🤣🤣🤐

• Haha
The horse would be worth nothing at this stage, I hope am animal rescue has taken them.
Exactly & even if he was worth a few quid years ago & we only have kippers word for that, she hasnt done a thing with him, not competed or anything so he has the value of any other horse in their 20's which is virtully nothing

lissy8219

VIP Member
He was never anything more than prop to her Celeb Lifestyle, particularly when she imagined she was good enough for the UK Olympic squad. Poor Wallis - I hope he's with someone who will appreciate him at long last
---

Reckoning her and Legohead are "first class " Cattle class is better suited to her tho
Poor other passengers, I bet she takes her shoes off etc! 🤣

• Haha