Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Ooooo. Six Nations: Ireland v Wales this afternoon. If Wales win, there may well be lots of excitement in Neath tonight.... Oggy oggy oggy....!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Jomo11

VIP Member
So pleased you had a great night..hope your head is not too sore this morning 😀.
Spill the tea on what your friend said about the health of a senior royal...we wont tell anyone 😉 xx 😀
You beat me to it - I was just going to ask that! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16

pollycopping

Chatty Member
Last edited:
  • Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Oh, she's still got it.... (cough....) (Warning: Don't play the video unless you've got the sound off... However, the bit where she moves just her torso is quite funny!)

1708797032088.png

Edit: Scraping the barrel - this outfit was videoed in April 2019, nearly five years ago...!!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
Maybe it's going to see H and introduce him to his new "daddy" 3524344...
Mind you that woman lisa marie brown who is besties to that bloke leon ( the dennys bloke who was seen with skank a few times)runs the pink sports cars company owns that actual ferrari based in Newport Wales

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

InsomniNat

That surprises me with footballers (having once married one of that species). I didn't think they'd be bothered about something as petty as having awful skin considering they'd shag anything with a pulse. :ROFLMAO:

When skank finally carks it it heard that Hermés are after her pelt to make lukshurry 'andbags.............................
He could have been gay, I always suspected, and if I’m right that’s probably why 🫢😆 or maybe he would shag her with a paper bag over her head 😆

• Haha
Can I just throw in an alternative theory here. I wonder if Skank has cajoled,coerced these people into doing it knowing it is poor practice and they could be struck off, and is now using this against them to get freebies. It would fit with her track record.
Unfortunately there is no register to strike them off from. Ellie the wellie “s only chance if being shut down is likely health and safety breach or being sued to bankruptcy. Even then I suspect she would just start up another “ clinic”

tracey3871

VIP Member
Not just her face stuff of horrors but Her hands are showing her age too ...wrinkly crinkly.. ..
Kryten must be missing having his mummy if he's with skank

Interesting to see Jr commenting on his mums latest post suddenly 🤔
he has to be seen to make an effort - its coming up to mothers day

• Haha