Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
D'awwww.... Well thank goodness that's all sorted then.... Very flattering photo of Ella included too.... (cough...)

And now, Ella chatted to Mirror Online about her experience on the show as well as her relationship with JJ. She shut down rumours of a nasty feud and told us that she has 'no problems' with Katie - who recently reached out to her about the relationship. She exclusively told The Mirror: "To be fair, Katie has reached out to me I've never said that publicly before.
"I mean, me and her are good, like I've got no problems with her and I’ve always been a fan of hers." Ella added that she wants 'the best' for her ex-partner and her pal. "I don't know what's going on," the star continued. "All I want them to do is happy so as long as they're both happy, I want the best for them. I hope whatever happens, you know, works out for them. And I wish them the best."

(What's he doing with that stick in his right hand..?)
1708708939023.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Tedbear

VIP Member
Filmed an ad in the hairdressers, can’t even get her wording right, says it has 2.7 users…not sure what the ad is, as she doesn’t say and no link🤷🏻‍♀️ brilliant Katie, just first class 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wtf filtered to fuck doesnt even look like her lol she looks ridiculous at best

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
  • Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Yep. I'm sooooooooooooooooo jealous. I wish I had lips like a baboon's arse.

"People with fillers they embrace our look, it’s normally the ones who are quite plain Janes who are against it, but if they had the opportunity they probably would.

I cannot bear to look at her mouth since she did this ... it actually knocks me sick ... what a deluded bint !

In other news ...ickle lego boy finds steroids ...

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
It does make you wonder/wander if the matriarch planted the seed in KP mind about the topless thing, I mean if it's good for the granny it's good for KP, bet she spoke of it with rose tinted glasses. Probably a load of pervs getting their jollies back in the day in reality watching a chain smoking fake mermaid in a tank 😂
So Granny is the only one (being a mermaid) in that family to keep their legs closed whilst working??

• Haha
Reactions: 13