Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think that what Charles has at all, it makes no sense. His cancer was apparently discovered during his prostate procedure so the most likely scenario is bladder cancer which is very treatable.
Some cancers are also detected via blood tests

Reactions: 15
Legohead is excited on been a passenger on the train for the first time as his normally drives his own x ..

Reactions: 43
I wondered if they could have found it when putting the breathing equipment in for his operation
---
Kipper territory
Quite possible. My dad had it and was a non-smoker, however, my mum is a heavy smoker for past 65 years. He survived it thankfully

Reactions: 20
Not just her face stuff of horrors but Her hands are showing her age too ...wrinkly crinkly.. ..
Kryten must be missing having his mummy if he's with skank

Interesting to see Jr commenting on his mums latest post suddenly
Wouldn't be surprised to find out she's got his password and posted it herself.
Bit unusual to call your mother gorgeous, beautiful is more commonly used in my experience

Reactions: 30
Partners had the absolute delight of being sat near Katie price on the fucking avanti train in first class, vaping away with her dirty feet on the table

Reactions: 76
Partners had the absolute delight of being sat near Katie price on the fucking avanti train in first class, vaping away with her dirty feet on the table
I once text the shitty say it see it shite number as a guy was vaping on my LNER train and a lady sat opposite him was pregnant and asked him to stop and he said no ... It worked as the fuzz got on at Newark and hauled him off - I felt like such a smug grass

Reactions: 57
I see Chloe is using the same nipple covers as KFP. Except, of course, these ones are covering actual nipples

Reactions: 19
The 18 comments on that article have been hidden. Wonder what they said? A few home truths I expect. According to regular posters there they are always getting comments deleted.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.