Katie Price #359 His knob'll go slack,when she lays on her back,puckers those lips&he see's she’s no nips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you are spot on. Calculated move to keep MM. I only hope the courts see it for what it is. Those children are being held hostage to keep her out of jail and in her home.

Reactions: 37
hahahahahahahaha ... I typed in 'trailer trash cartoon' looking for a daft picture and this came up .... no idea what this is ... but ... its Kipper right down to the tape where her nipples should be

Reactions: 42
I think you are spot on. Calculated move to keep MM. I only hope the courts see it for what it is. Those children are being held hostage to keep her out of jail and in her home.
And that, your honour, is the honest truth. Purely there to save her sorry arse.

Reactions: 24
I'm sure there are plenty of women currently in prison who have disabled or vulnerable children. How could Price use any of her offspring as an excuse when it's common knowledge that Harvey is in residential care, the Andre kids live with their father and the youngest two are the subject of a custody battle?
I really don't see how she could swerve a custodial sentence, given how much she owes the taxman. She may have managed to avoid prison so far, but this is a much bigger issue than driving whilst banned, for instance. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part?

Reactions: 50
And that, your honour, is the honest truth. Purely there to save her sorry arse.
The more desperate she gets, the less Jett will see the light of day again. There will be more and more undiagnosed health and mental problems that she will declare about him. There will be no let up for him until he gets his official 'label' that means she gets to stay put. As far as I know, no one can get close enough to him without her being there, to find out what's going on. Either that or she has frightened him enough to keep him quiet. Funny how it never worked on Bunny though and she is still allowed to go to school. I am guessing that Bunny never says anything at school that hints about what goes on behind closed doors, as if she did I am sure a lot more things would be happening to get them out of there without KH having to take the long and winding road to get them back again. I could be wrong and happy to be corrected if necessary.

ETA: Just seen @Ohflip post which also makes sense!! Great post!
---
I think you are right also. I don't think in reality she can swerve a custodial sentence given the figures, but I think in her mind she won't go to jail because of the children. Jett does not see KH but Bunny does and maybe in her warped mind that is the bargaining chip.

Reactions: 31
Who the F would be jealous of this mutilated creature. Bankrupt. . Lots of court cases. Unable to legally drive. Debts piling up. Constant worry what’s going to happen next. Can’t get a decent man. Kids kidnapped & court cases due about custody. Lives in a hole. Petitions to stop it having animals. Negative publicity. The list goes on & on. Not a single sane person would want to be her or trade places with her. Really is deluded.

Reactions: 57
Jomo me babe,we don’t know that Bunny hasn’t said anything,I reckon she has,probably not realising it,but let’s face it she ‘knows’ her mother is well known cos cuntface ( we know what kiddies are like bragging) would have told herNo doubting that.I reckon school loads of shit on her I really do.Loads of it.

Reactions: 25
No I think you are right. Financial crimes have serious penalties. I read somewhere that people get prison if the tax fraud is generally above 50K.

She has this tax debt, a history of ignoring similar issues ( multiple counts which they will see as willful) and then however many counts of hiding assets within the bankruptcy case. Also, to add she has no remorse and does not have good character, that won't be good for her in terms of reducing sentence.

It must be a difficult situation and the schools could be tied with how much they can do. I often wonder is she is bullied because of her mum's antics. I I hope not. Either way she appears to be resilient. Let's hope they go home soon.

Reactions: 24
It would only be a punishment if she was also given a very limited amount to live on and made to sell the MM! There's no point in it being extended if she can continue to live the life of riley will supposedly being bankrupt! She only THINKS she will benefit from being sent to prison, I highly doubt that would be the case. Boris Becker only got one TV interview out of his prison experience and that was very highly criticized so I doubt it would be the money spinner she would think it would be, as it would only serve to remind people what a dreadful person she is!

Reactions: 31
I’m dying to know the senior royal info!!!

Reactions: 10
Well done DC for putting up with that tedious drivel! So.... if her period was due for when she went sking with Lego-Head the next day, could it be possible that they haven't done the deed yet? .
No pregnancy news then. Yet!
---
Trust me I was very drunk, had to correct it a few times, but yeah I can see it is rather perfect for a drunk gal, look at me roll
And it only took you 6 x hours o write it, eh Kylie!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Jealousy seems to be the go-to accusation with these people, never any substance or reality in what they say. Like a bunch of school kids, ohh you're just jealous...fucking brainless morons.
Who do you reckon she is referring to? Family or friends?

Reactions: 12
BBC Radio 5 are doing a feature at National Star college at the moment. They've been interviewing students and parents on funding and the residents being able to afford houses and care after they leave etc. No sign of Harvey or Foghorn Fanny. I bet she'd love to be dominating the whole thing. 'Tell them you lav mummy Harvey, HAAAAAARV! What du Fink Harv?'
---
Who do you reckon she is referring to? Family or friends?
I wonder if AFP or SFP has dared to suggest she tone it down with Legohead? They might not like the baby stories .....unless Soph was the source?

Reactions: 25
Agree. An ankle tag with 7pm curfew. Passport taken and on an allotted allowance for bare min for 5 years. That would be the worst punishment. I think as soon as the skankrupcy take control of her bank account she will either not do any work - as if she’s earning it’s for her to spent not pay back dr to. Or she will land in more shit as she will most definitely try to hide money. But a curfew would put paid the the nightclub appearances.
---
Seems hairdresser owner Lou was not happy that magazines used her baby’s picture with KP.
It out in the public domain is it not fair game ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.